Author Topic: You're not convinced modern liberalism is an illness?  (Read 3504 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
You're not convinced modern liberalism is an illness?
« on: April 15, 2014, 03:14:28 PM »
 :o

University calls the amount of white people on campus a ‘failure,’ asks for ideas on how to have fewer
Kaitlyn Schallhorn Reporter @katie0509 Today at 11:43 AM EDT

• WWU's marketing department asks "How do we make sure that in future years 'we are not as white as we are today?'"
  • This question has been posed several times already by University President Bruce Shepard.
  • President Shepard equates a "white" student body and faculty to "failure."

A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5549

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: You're not convinced modern liberalism is an illness?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 03:21:40 PM »
Exactly what bugs me about the word "diversity." This is really what it means.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 03:25:25 PM »
Lol @ WWU, a U smack dab in the middle of an all white sleepy mountain town on the Canadian border, complaining about being too white.

Fail.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 03:26:26 PM »
The university cant do anything except lower their standards and that helps no one.
A

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 03:28:49 PM »
Why do white people now feel inadequate for being white?  ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 03:29:55 PM »
The university cant do anything except lower their standards and that helps no one.

They'll do it anyway. Just like at Berkeley, et al. And it doesn't help, as you said, because they end up failing out anyway.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:31:59 PM »

Only the mentally ill uber liberals despise themselves.

I love myself, my white culture and white country.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 03:33:52 PM »
Only the mentally ill uber liberals despise themselves.

I love myself, my white culture and white country.
Yes I quite agree. Uber liberals is a good way to describe these cretins.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 03:37:53 PM »
They'll do it anyway. Just like at Berkeley, et al. And it doesn't help, as you said, because they end up failing out anyway.

Thats exactly what happens.  They drop out because they cant compete.  Instead they should have gone to a community college to get a taste of university.
A

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 03:39:06 PM »
haha, watch "Soul man".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 06:53:02 PM »

White people, by and large, don't. Mush-brained white liberal Democrats, feeling they must atone for their past racism (while exhibiting, at times, present racism), do.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 06:55:45 PM »
White people, by and large, don't. Mush-brained white liberal Democrats, feeling they must atone for their past racism (while exhibiting, at times, present racism), do.

THIS^^

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 06:59:43 PM »
Once again another epic post even my leaning leftish wife is like "whaaat?"...

It's a disease simply because it goes against everything that make sense to anyone who rolls their sleeve and work for what they want and have.

It's an utopia; falling apart exponentially.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 07:18:16 AM »
Liberal procreation

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 08:52:46 AM »
Liberals are anti-white people. This asshole is as racist as it gets, but of course he will never be called out on it, because it is not only perfectly acceptable but even 'morally right' to be racist against white people in the minds of the liberal media.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 08:56:11 AM »
V

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 09:00:49 AM »

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 10:02:38 PM »
:o

University calls the amount of white people on campus a ‘failure,’ asks for ideas on how to have fewer
Kaitlyn Schallhorn Reporter @katie0509 Today at 11:43 AM EDT

• WWU's marketing department asks "How do we make sure that in future years 'we are not as white as we are today?'"
  • This question has been posed several times already by University President Bruce Shepard.
  • President Shepard equates a "white" student body and faculty to "failure."

A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5549

I never needed convincing. These people are freaking nut cases.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 10:09:13 PM »
The word "Diversity" has truly lost its meaning. The current definition of "Diversity" almost solely focuses on race/ethnicity and/or religion. However, the word Diversity should be all encompassing and include many things that make us different. Diversity extends to other issues besides race/ethnicity and/or religion. What about people who are physically handicapped, deaf, or blind? These are all issues that make people diverse.  There is a term titled, "Invisible Diversity." It means Diversity issues that make us different that are not readily apparent such as people with learning disabilities, mental illness, or poor people (you cannot always tell when someone is poor or mentally ill or has a learning disability). Hence the term "Invisible."

Why isn't the university calling for more deaf or blind people? Why isn't the university calling for more students in wheelchairs?

I have no issue with a university wanting to become more diversified. I definitely think that diversity enriches education. Diverse people bring their own unique, lived experience, which is important for growth and learning. However, lets include the MANY different things that make us different, and not just race/ethnicity and/or religion.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 10:17:20 PM »
The word "Diversity" has truly lost its meaning. The current definition of "Diversity" almost solely focuses on race/ethnicity and/or religion. However, the word Diversity should be all encompassing and include many things that make us different. Diversity extends to other issues besides race/ethnicity and/or religion. What about people who are physically handicapped, deaf, or blind? These are all issues that make people diverse.  There is a term titled, "Invisible Diversity." It means Diversity issues that make us different that are not readily apparent such as people with learning disabilities, mental illness, or poor people (you cannot always tell when someone is poor or mentally ill or has a learning disability). Hence the term "Invisible."

Why isn't the university calling for more deaf or blind people? Why isn't the university calling for more students in wheelchairs?

I have no issue with a university wanting to become more diversified. I definitely think that diversity enriches education. Diverse people bring their own unique, lived experience, which is important for growth and learning. However, lets include the MANY different things that make us different, and not just race/ethnicity and/or religion.

How about simply diverse opinions?

Not a fucking chance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 10:18:53 PM »
How about simply diverse opinions?

Not a fucking chance.

Diverse opinions in terms of....?
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 03:21:22 AM »

Asian dominate particular areas of study at many major universities yet you never hear a word about there being to many Asians. 
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2014, 03:48:16 AM »
A tanning bed in every dorm room.  In 4 weeks you'd have a campus full of Roy Scheider lookalikes.  In 2 years you could corner the leather market.

Next case.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »

Diverse opinions in terms of....?

Ideology.