Author Topic: ...  (Read 1757 times)

Uncle Junior

« on: April 15, 2014, 04:44:44 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Steroid Induced Behavior Changes!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 04:49:33 PM »
Dude.. You've been on for what, a month now?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 04:51:40 PM »
Dude.. You've been on for what, a month now?

Less. Like 2-1/2 weeks. I've only been on for 4 weeks.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 04:52:13 PM »
Like today I was in middle of arm workout and all of sudden I am like fuck this shit lets go fuck a whore and I was checking out clock to see what time whore house was gonna open.

I picked up 20 kilo dumbbells for curls and I swear they felt like 12's or 14's.

I was like what the fuck is this, why this feels so light...lmao

This shit is great man fucking loving it.

;D ;D ;D

i guess you decided not to take finasteride

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 04:52:29 PM »
Less. Like 2-1/2 weeks. I've only been on for 4 weeks.
placebo of peace.....

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 04:53:07 PM »
i call this behavior bipolar in my life

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 04:56:27 PM »

3 and half weeks, I don't care what no one says, I know what I feel, its definitely not placebo, my arms wouldn't have got inch bigger if it was.

I literally feel the test kicking in within 24-48 hours of shooting it cos I get that edgy feeling in my stomach and the fucking libido is just sick off the charts right now.

Like I am planning who to fuck next all the time.

I am like hmmmmm....today should I have a MILF or 20 years old....decisions, decisions. lol ;D

Whatever you say.....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 04:58:26 PM »
An inch on arms. In 3 weeks. On half a gram of enan.

I'm out.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 04:59:18 PM »
An inch on arms. In 3 weeks. On half a gram of enan.

I'm out.
*Drops mic, walks out*

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »
No I am taking the finasteride but only 1mg a day, it doesn't seem to affect my libido whatsoever, I have never been hornier in my life and my hair is thicker than before I started cycle.

I am getting very mild spots on the back though, but nothing major yet.

I am adding Proviron soon, decided Masteron was too risky for hair right now and I am getting good results anyway

i take 5mg just to be sure

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 05:13:25 PM »

No I think taking too high dose finas can fuck you up more than it can do good, be honest I probably don't even need it.

My dad is like 60 and got good hair still.

I think acne might be problem cos I got huge zit on my back and it was in annoying place I couldn't reach to pop it.

i recommend tanning before your backne gets out of hand, speaking from experience :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 05:21:48 PM »
Epic 17" arms on steroids.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 05:41:45 PM »
Hey dude... or whatever...

You have a lot to look forward to. You've only just begun.

Wait til you start thinking everyone is after you and wants to put a bullet in the back of your skull...

It's a very exciting life!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 06:22:25 PM »
Steroids increase aggression and confidence. It also gives you a mental feeling of well being. When you go off steroids and stays off long enough for it to leave your system you start to feel nervous and meek. Many feel depressed.  Then the psychological craving to feel right again you need a fix of another cycle. Anyone that says hormones don't effect your mental well being has never been around a boy or a girl going through puberty.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 06:40:29 PM »
Steroids increase aggression and confidence. It also gives you a mental feeling of well being. When you go off steroids and stays off long enough for it to leave your system you start to feel nervous and meek. Many feel depressed.  Then the psychological craving to feel right again you need a fix of another cycle. Anyone that says hormones don't effect your mental well being has never been around a boy or a girl going through puberty.

Great post.

If we want to have some decent information here, or a breath of fresh air, this is one topic some of us older guys should actually start talking about.

I know too many older bodybuilders who run around with shit like this everywhere they go. I've been talking about them and I'm going to be talking about them and referring to them. If you think for one second that some of our Mr. O's are not in the same boat of Paranoia, you are sadly mistaken. I know what signs to look for. They are not difficult for the trained eye to see.

Part of the problem also (oldtimer if you agree) is that some of these guys get this way even before they "come off" because they NEVER come off! They start experiencing the mental issues and they in turn INCREASE their dosages. I believe at this point they are beyond that original feeling of "well-being" and have just fucked their shit up for too long. Kind of like a crank-head.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 01:39:53 AM »
750 now, swear to good its true, compare date on biceps shots i posted, I think I was so depleted from starving myself and low cal from diet before cycle that when I ate proper I blew the fuck out

750 mg and you are a first time user?

no wonder you are feeling insane... i took 50mg first course...put on 4 kg over 10 weeks.. felt ok..definitely felt better, got bigger.

in fact never in the first 5 years did i go above 750mg...and i put on 70lbs...

by using so much now, you'll limit the gains later..without doubt...i had to increase amounts each time i cycled..and then after a few years, it got to the point where even on a gram the gains were barely noticeable...

so i crank it right back these days and only do it every 2 years or so, mild doses, and get some quality, but relatively minimal gains, when compared to my late teens/early twenties...i was growing solidly on 50mg of sustanon a fortnight..with good strength gains also.

mind you, i trained hard, disciplined, and regularly...i notice that most guys dont really do those three things.. their definition of hard isnt actually hard...lots of sub maximal sets, loads of rest, hours in the gym.

i couldnt force another set out after 45-60mins..not at hard effort...

probably could have done a load of tired sets.. but they dont make you grow.
\