Author Topic: Calgary Mass Murder  (Read 4589 times)

ismoseppo

Calgary Mass Murder
« on: April 15, 2014, 06:27:14 PM »
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspect-in-worst-mass-murder-in-calgary-s-history-is-veteran-police-officer-s-son-1.1776541

is a cops kid, wasnt drunk or high, just walked into a party he was invited to and stabbed 5 people to death. Lots of knife related killings lately. This is all the way mental illness Im betting. When I was at my absolute lowlowlow worst, I heard voices all the time telling me to rob this certain bank or just walk up to random people and smash them with a bottle. People say its so horrible when people kill due to mental illness, but until you experience the voices once you will never know.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Calgary Mass Murder
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 06:37:42 PM »
Thinning the Herd of Peace

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 06:43:27 PM »
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspect-in-worst-mass-murder-in-calgary-s-history-is-veteran-police-officer-s-son-1.1776541

is a cops kid, wasnt drunk or high, just walked into a party he was invited to and stabbed 5 people to death. Lots of knife related killings lately. This is all the way mental illness Im betting. When I was at my absolute lowlowlow worst, I heard voices all the time telling me to rob this certain bank or just walk up to random people and smash them with a bottle. People say its so horrible when people kill due to mental illness, but until you experience the voices once you will never know.

:-\

Not kissing ass but I'm impressed on how open you are about it. to share it means you've made peace with it, thought about it and learned from it. I bet you could help a lot of people by leveraging your own experience.

Then show up with the low rider of peace.

Case fucking closed.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 06:44:36 PM »
ban knives

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 06:45:36 PM »

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 06:46:16 PM »

:-\

Not kissing ass but I'm impressed on how open you are about it. to share it means you've made peace with it, thought about it and learned from it. I bet you could help a lot of people by leveraging your own experience.

Then show up with the low rider of peace.

Case fucking closed.

ya ive made peace with it. I went through hell for years and survived and no matter how much people belittle me on here im pleased with how i dealt with my mental health issues. Its an everyday job

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 06:46:25 PM »
Do the voices ever say nice or helpful things?

ismoseppo

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 06:48:02 PM »
Do the voices ever say nice or helpful things?

haha no
i still get super strong voices at night where its like an actual family sitting around a dinner table talking about their day. Full subject matter and everything. I dont try and stop it or change it, I just listen to it, some very interesting stuff.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 06:50:03 PM »
haha no
i still get super strong voices at night where its like an actual family sitting around a dinner table talking about their day. Full subject matter and everything. I dont try and stop it or change it, I just listen to it, some very interesting stuff.

Not trying to make light of it, just always wondered. Also, seems rock n roll might be an accomplice here:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report-suspect-in-calgarys-worst-mass-murder-posted-title-of-megadeth-song-and-album-hours-before-stabbings/

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 07:34:33 PM »
I live in Calgary.  For a City with over a million people, our homicide rate is pretty low.   We had 21 homicides for the year in 2013, which was much higher than normal.   5 murders in one day is absolutely unheard of. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 07:39:45 PM »
I hear Calgary is really nice. Never made it there but always wanted to. Might visit one day.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 07:44:19 PM »
I hear Calgary is really nice. Never made it there but always wanted to. Might visit one day.

Come visit the City in July during the 10 days of Stampede.  It's one huge party!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
I live in Calgary.  For a City with over a million people, our homicide rate is pretty low.   We had 21 homicides for the year in 2013, which was much higher than normal.   5 murders in one day is absolutely unheard of. 

it's not really 5 murders... it's 1 incident where 5 ppl were murdered.

if it were 5 separate murders all around the city, maybe.

people have been going on killing spree's for decades upon decades.

nothing new.

now with the internet, we hear about eeach and every little 'rampage' that happens in the western world, and we hear about it rather quickly.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 07:48:23 PM »
it's not really 5 murders... it's 1 incident where 5 ppl were murdered.

if it were 5 separate murders all around the city, maybe.

people have been going on killing spree's for decades upon decades.

nothing new.

now with the internet, we hear about eeach and every little 'rampage' that happens in the western world, and we hear about it rather quickly.

Yup, I agree.  A single incident resulting in 5 deaths. 

ismoseppo

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »
well as of tonight its only blocks away now;

Four people were injured in a multiple stabbing incident early Tuesday evening at the Cornwall Centre, a downtown shopping mall in Regina, police say. A youth is in custody.

According to police, three people were taken to hospital for treatment. The extent of their injuries is not immediatley known. A fourth injured person was treated at the scene.

Police said their preliminary investigation suggests it was a random attack, adding the victims did not know the assailant.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 08:28:01 PM »
well as of tonight its only blocks away now;

Four people were injured in a multiple stabbing incident early Tuesday evening at the Cornwall Centre, a downtown shopping mall in Regina, police say. A youth is in custody.

According to police, three people were taken to hospital for treatment. The extent of their injuries is not immediatley known. A fourth injured person was treated at the scene.

Police said their preliminary investigation suggests it was a random attack, adding the victims did not know the assailant.

Don't think you care on this but still will ask, what's your take on gun control?

ismoseppo

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 08:31:25 PM »
Don't think you care on this but still will ask, what's your take on gun control?

oh fuck  i think whoever has the brain capacity to properly use a gun should be allowed to carry one. I wouldnt let me carry one for example, or mentally ill or people with criminal records

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 08:34:23 PM »
if more concerned citizens carried weapons, people would think twice before going on these little rampages/tantrums.

how often do you hear about people walking into a police station and stabbing a bunch of cops? not very often? I wonder why? maybe because they realize the risk of being shot by at least ONE person rather quickly, is pretty likely.

... or an NRA rally/convention.

... or a US Border.

ect...

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 08:37:14 PM »
if more concerned citizens carried weapons, people would think twice before going on these little rampages/tantrums.

how often do you hear about people walking into a police station and stabbing a bunch of cops? not very often? I wonder why? maybe because they realize the risk of being shot by at least ONE person rather quickly, is pretty likely.

... or an NRA rally/convention.

... or a US Border.

ect...

ES, fella, keep forgetting to ask you. What was the outcome of the thread you made last week where the Getbig hordes swarmed all over you? Did they run you off or did the thread have a happy conclusion?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 08:40:26 PM »
guns don't kill people.. husbands who come home early kill people
a

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 08:41:32 PM »
ES, fella, keep forgetting to ask you. What was the outcome of the thread you made last week where the Getbig hordes swarmed all over you? Did they run you off or did the thread have a happy conclusion?

the outcome was a circle-jerk of a few guys proved my point in the 1st post. the ignorant belief that the more you take, the bigger you get... that all you gotta do is take a certain amount of steroids/ped's and you'll become Ronnie Coleman.

nobody 'runs me off', and nobody tells me what to do or 'goads' me into doing something. not in real life, and sure as hell not on the internet. lol.. this ain't high school.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 08:44:20 PM »
the outcome was a circle-jerk of a few guys proved my point in the 1st post. the ignorant belief that the more you take, the bigger you get... that all you gotta do is take a certain amount of steroids/ped's and you'll become Ronnie Coleman.

nobody 'runs me off', and nobody tells me what to do or 'goads' me into doing something. not in real life, and sure as hell not on the internet. lol.. this ain't high school.

Fair point. I just saw your name and suddenly remembered that thread as it became quite a hefty and heated discussion with the usual suspects showing up and starting their usual bull shit.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 09:06:17 PM »

I heard of it today ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 09:10:40 PM »
Did his hockey team miss the playoffs ???

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 09:12:29 PM »
Did his hockey team miss the playoffs ???

yup,   one of the last place teams in the league.,.  but wait til next year!!