Author Topic: Peter Andre's girl  (Read 4042 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Peter Andre's girl
« on: April 16, 2014, 12:55:25 AM »
He did well, the Greek manlet immigrant from Australia, she's tall, fresh and beautiful, got brains too as she attends Med school:

Amazing legs, the kinda girl I'd marry personally.

S

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: Peter Andre's girl
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 12:56:36 AM »
Pete looks like shit, must have lowered the dose  ???

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 01:05:02 AM »
Pete looks like shit, must have lowered the dose  ???

Reason he doesn't need steroids:

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 01:06:35 AM »
yuck.

he needs his trousers hemmed.

he looks like a sack of leaves.

I would let the whore give me ghonerrea though

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 01:28:00 AM »
I wonder what attracted her to the multimillionaire midget peter
T

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 01:29:20 AM »
attends med school?..what is she?, 20?...isnt he late 40s?...

sounds like a relationship that will last...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 01:34:59 AM »
attends med school?..what is she?, 20?...isnt he late 40s?...

sounds like a relationship that will last...

Yes, he's 42 I think with two kids biologically and one adopted Hebrew serverly disabled kid. Divorced, career ended early 90's, if you can call one hot song a career.

She's early 20's. I do think she's wasted on him but guess she was attaracted to hm for some reason, he knocked her up yet she's barely started her med school. Had I been her father I would be very dissapoint.
S

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 01:36:29 AM »
Amazing legs, the kinda girl I'd marry personally.

Too bad that kinda girl wouldn't marry you :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 01:37:42 AM »
I think the future earnings/maintainance from Mr Andre will far outweigh any earnings she may have accumilated as a medic.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 01:41:30 AM »
Too bad that kinda girl wouldn't marry you :)

My dilemma is that most girls that are hot looking have a shitty attitude that comes with it, she comes across as very mild and well mannered and attends Med school...my environment does not allow to meet girls like this, I work in the City a male environement and the women who work with us are usually mingers in Law or Finance or Accountancy and the odd broker dealer.

Then when I'm out in clubs on the weekend, its the usual essex girl or foreign euro girl trying to find her way in London this is doable for three weeks or so, a few dates hit it here and there then Im bored and onto the next....pretty much my life in the last 10 years.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 01:45:01 AM »
My dilemma is that most girls that are hot looking have a shitty attitude that comes with it, she comes across as very mild and well mannered and attends Med school...my environment does not allow to meet girls like this, I work in the City a male environement and the women who work with us are usually mingers in Law or Finance or Accountancy and the odd broker dealer.

Then when I'm out in clubs on the weekend, its the usual essex girl or foreign euro girl trying to find her way in London this is doable for three weeks or so, a few dates hit it here and there then Im bored and onto the next....pretty much my life in the last 10 years.

Hopefully similar to my life for next 10 years.

Get a family started mid 30's,  then stay on GH so I live a long happy life with my family, or most likely end up divorced living in a run down 1 bedroom apartment in a wolfox type area (you know, a shithole), seeing the kids every other weekend and eventually taking a long nap in a closed garage whilst warming up my car.

possibilities are really endless, but the next 10 years will consist of banging sluts like a mid 2000's jude law, thats for certain.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 01:49:44 AM »

find a nurse mate

they make the best girlfriends

carers by nature and

you can get them to wear the uniform in bed
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 01:55:17 AM »
Hopefully similar to my life for next 10 years.

Get a family started mid 30's,  then stay on GH so I live a long happy life with my family, or most likely end up divorced living in a run down 1 bedroom apartment in a wolfox type area (you know, a shithole), seeing the kids every other weekend and eventually taking a long nap in a closed garage whilst warming up my car.

possibilities are really endless, but the next 10 years will consist of banging sluts like a mid 2000's jude law, thats for certain.

Like I said, no man in his 20's should ever settle, the ones I know who have settled mid 20's..etc envy my lifestyle badly, the friends I have who played the game and killed it then settled in their 30's don't give a rats ass.

Have fun, you got 10 years of fun ahead. Im 35 another 10 years at that pace would kill me lol, I go out with one girl on friday, I cancel all my weekend plans saturday and sunday and stay at home eating steak and enjoying a cigar in my blacony. Grumpy old man syndrome lol
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 02:03:17 AM »
Like I said, no man in his 20's should ever settle, the ones I know who have settled mid 20's..etc envy my lifestyle badly, the friends I have who played the game and killed it then settled in their 30's don't give a rats ass.

Have fun, you got 10 years of fun ahead. Im 35 another 10 years at that pace would kill me lol

Haha.

45 is the new 35.

Im 25 so hopefully that's not the new 15.

This is a lifestyle choice, amoxicillin in the cabinet, condoms in every room, personal grooming, buying booze you hate just its well stocked at your place, having to be on the phone all the time, not leaving your car parked out the garage for fear of keying, im burning through a city after about 2 solid years. I now live in a place with a ton of tourists so it works for me now, but before I couldnt go anywhere without running into a woman that has seen my bedroom. Going out on local dates? forget it, I got very well familiarized with surrounding areas for date nights.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 02:13:24 AM »
Haha.

45 is the new 35.

Im 25 so hopefully that's not the new 15.

This is a lifestyle choice, amoxicillin in the cabinet, condoms in every room, personal grooming, buying booze you hate just its well stocked at your place, having to be on the phone all the time, not leaving your car parked out the garage for fear of keying, im burning through a city after about 2 solid years. I now live in a place with a ton of tourists so it works for me now, but before I couldnt go anywhere without running into a woman that has seen my bedroom. Going out on local dates? forget it, I got very well familiarized with surrounding areas for date nights.
Careful, you are straying into uncle junior story territory.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 02:18:33 AM »

not at all.

I dont do any recreational drugs. I make my own money. I go to work 40 hours a week, I even make my own bed. I just have a tendency to defile myself on the weekends.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 02:19:46 AM »
not at all.

I dont do any recreational drugs. I make my own money. I go to work 40 hours a week, I even make my own bed. I just have a tendency to defile myself on the weekends.
and people like me for me, not what they can get out of me.

Fixed
 ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 02:21:50 AM »
Fixed
 ;D

your check, I mean cheque, is in the mail, Sir.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 02:30:12 AM »

You can have a successful and well balanced bachelor life style, If you look good and have a descent job and a sociable personality naturally.

I never seen or come across a hooker, I was out every weekend and had a lot of things going on and friendships...etc. The drugs phase was very short lived and only tried it cos girls I was with were into it....sex with a girl coked up to the gills is one hell of an experience.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 02:36:13 AM »
You can have a successful and well balanced bachelor life style, If you look good and have a descent job and a sociable personality naturally.

I never seen or come across a hooker, I was out every weekend and had a lot of things going on and friendships...etc. The drugs phase was very short lived and only tried it cos girls I was with were into it....sex with a girl coked up to the gills is one hell of an experience.

x2.

the closest thing I have ever came to banging a hooker, was I accidentally fell victim to one that was sort of "chicken hawking" at a super ritzy hotel bar in laguna beach. Chatted her up for about half an hour and two rounds, then she put her business card with pricing on it in my front pocket.

she paid for the booze at least. must of thought I was rich.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 03:18:00 AM »
Peter Andre had quite some 10s for being an ugly, gay manlet, you gotta give him that.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 05:46:20 AM »
1 he's short
2 that's a beard
3 getting married is not using the gift of fame

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 05:57:29 AM »
Who is this small man?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 06:06:52 AM »
find a nurse mate

they make the best girlfriends

carers by nature and

you can get them to wear the uniform in bed

Yep! Wife's a nurse practioner. Makes over six fig, smart investor, tall with long legs, and great caregiver to me and new baby.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2014, 06:08:49 AM »
Peter Andre had quite some 10s for being an ugly, gay manlet rich, you gotta give him that.

Fixed