Author Topic: Ban knives everywhere in the world...for the children's sake!  (Read 648 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Police+five+killed+house+party/9739998/story.html

Police officer's son charged in city's worst mass murder
 Victims 'targeted 'one by one' during house party

Like many local students, Matthew de Grood got off work Monday night and headed out to celebrate the end of the semester at the University of Calgary.

But shortly after being welcomed into a Brentwood house party, de Grood would be strapped to a stretcher and under arrest, accused of fatally stabbing five others at the gathering — the worst mass killing in Calgary’s history.

"Everybody is so shocked right now. I saw his picture. At first I thought, ‘Oh, my God, maybe he’s the one who got hurt. Then I read underneath. My heart just dropped," said a former high school classmate of de Grood’s, who also knew him at U of C.

The victims — Lawrence Hong, Josh Hunter, Kaitlin Perras, Zackariah Rathwell and Jordan Segura — were, by all accounts, celebrating like everyone else when they became the subjects of an unprovoked attack just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Police Chief Rick Hanson said the victims were "targeted one by one" during a house party at 11 Butler Cres. N.W.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Ban knives everywhere in the world...for the children's sake!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 08:14:31 AM »
This just proves the gun control crowd right!! See, if he had a gun instead, they would have been killed instead of wounded!!! Oh wait...  ::)

The antis wont make a peep about this. When people get murdered with knives, bombs, blunt objects, etc...its ok with them. That doesnt matter. Only people murdered with a gun count as murders.

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 10:49:28 AM »
I didn't know everyone who gets shot dies.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 10:56:54 AM »
I didn't know everyone who gets shot dies.

What are you doing?

Don't you know that you are going to confuse the anti-gun idiots on this board with your common sense?

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 02:37:07 PM »
Sorry lol

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 10:19:17 AM »
In the days before Maren Sanchez was stabbed to death inside her high school, her focus was on the junior prom she was helping to plan for Friday night.

She had posted on Facebook a photograph of herself wearing a blue prom dress and was looking forward to attending with a new boyfriend. She even took a break from her Thursday drama group to get her nails done.
http://www.today.com/news/school-stabbing-victim-recalled-bright-light-2D79582599

The day of the big dance, however, Sanchez was attacked and killed in the hallway, and a 16-year-old male student has been charged with her murder. Police are investigating whether Sanchez was stabbed after turning down the suspect's invitation to prom.

Now the dance has been postponed indefinitely and students Instead gathered Friday night for a candlelight vigil, with counselors on hand for anyone who needed them.

Family members and friends at the Jonathan Law High School in Milford were left reeling from the attack on the 16-year-old Sanchez, an outgoing member of the National Honor Society who played guitar and was active in drama and other school activities.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 01:05:29 PM »
Knife owners....you have blood on your hands!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 11:11:51 PM »
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Police+five+killed+house+party/9739998/story.html

Police officer's son charged in city's worst mass murder
 Victims 'targeted 'one by one' during house party

Like many local students, Matthew de Grood got off work Monday night and headed out to celebrate the end of the semester at the University of Calgary.

But shortly after being welcomed into a Brentwood house party, de Grood would be strapped to a stretcher and under arrest, accused of fatally stabbing five others at the gathering — the worst mass killing in Calgary’s history.

"Everybody is so shocked right now. I saw his picture. At first I thought, ‘Oh, my God, maybe he’s the one who got hurt. Then I read underneath. My heart just dropped," said a former high school classmate of de Grood’s, who also knew him at U of C.

The victims — Lawrence Hong, Josh Hunter, Kaitlin Perras, Zackariah Rathwell and Jordan Segura — were, by all accounts, celebrating like everyone else when they became the subjects of an unprovoked attack just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Police Chief Rick Hanson said the victims were "targeted one by one" during a house party at 11 Butler Cres. N.W.

Perhaps you might have gotten a better response had you use the headline:

Castrate Cops Everywhere!!!  ;D

Speaking of which... we haven't seen our little friend Agnostic007. He's MIA.
Did Tu or Skip finally take him out? ...or is his just fed up with this place?
w