Author Topic: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness  (Read 16626 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2014, 01:23:01 PM »
women dont want muscle bound bodybuilders, they want athletic lean men like this specimen

HATER

Hater?  Why, if this man began lactating, he would look like a really narrow showerhead tilted straight ahead!  Watch out!!!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »
This guy was kicked out from the Tour De France for steroid usage. He admitted to the following usage for many years:

Growth hormone, Testosterone, DHEA, Insulin, IGF-1, EPO, Cortisone

Anabolics of peace

Maybe there's a difference protocol between using Peds for building muscles and for cycling .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »
ESFitness sounds like he could give slacker a run for his money in the "we've got a badass on our hands" department:

I can't be bothered to read through all of this new shit.

===========================
I have compiled a "Profile in Courage" of slacker based on his posts...pretty average for a GetBigger, really.  Please feel free to add any missing information.

Education
College degrees in business and “law enforcement”

Professions
Runs a million-dollar construction business
Has worked in the paper and pulp processing industry
Plans to open a gym in an empty building he owns
Formerly a police officer
Served in the United States Marine Corps

Athletics
Has a 13-0 boxing record, including nine KOs
Black belts in karate, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and an unknown third martial art
An accomplished mixed martial arts competitor
Competes in strongman
Champion arm wrestler
Member of a bowling league

Weightlifting and Bodybuilding
Possesses a physique comparable to John Cena at 285+ lbs and 12% bf
23" arms
36" waist
30" quads
18" calves
18" forearms
Can bench over 500 lbs but prefers to do sets with 335 for reps
Can squat 600 lbs
Can curl 235 lbs
Has a similar build to Spike with an extra 40 lbs

Hobbies
Stunt bike riding
Car racing (track and street)
Snowmobiling
Motorcycling
Ice skating

Miscellaneous notes
Owns a Corvette, a Dodge Viper, a Porsche, and five Mustangs (1999 and 2003 Cobras, a 1970 Mach1, a 2001 GT, and a 2007 GT 500)
Owns several pickup trucks
Knows and has fought Georges St. Pierre
Height fluctuates between 6-1 to 6-4
Has broken three jaws in various fights
Is set to star in a movie later this year
Recently sold his house and bought a lot in the country, where he plans to build a new house, likely with his bare hands

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2014, 02:15:49 PM »
ESFitness sounds like he could give slacker a run for his money in the "we've got a badass on our hands" department:

Pffffffftttt.........childs play!  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2014, 02:16:38 PM »

someone should write a similar profile on ESF

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2014, 02:18:34 PM »
it took a full minute for me to comprehend what I was looking at

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2014, 02:18:59 PM »
someone should write a similar profile on ESF

Yes this should be done.

I am not enough of an expect on ESF unfortunately, maybe bigmc can provide this service.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2014, 02:32:02 PM »
if you guys are attribute quotes to me, you should at least make sure they're accurate.

embellishing them and making them outlandish makes you look like a high school pothead... or like a group of little schoolgirls.

but then it wouldn't be so funny to you.

I doubt 99% of the people who post here weigh more than 185lbs and are less than 15% bf... and if you're over 220lbs, you're at least 15% bf.... and if you ever were at one point 'in shape', it was 15yrs ago.

I've always been honest about what I do and what I've done for better or worse. so I find it laughable and pathetic when you little schoolgirls make up claims that I drive lambo's and I'm 260lbs at 4% who eats 6000kcals a day and uses 6g year 'round and I make myself out to the the second coming of Ronnie Coleman.... couldn't be further from the truth.

you little sissy's actually spend time IMAGINING and fantasizing about what somebody on the internet looks like? lol... and then you get butt-hurt and bitter when you find out it's not true.. and that's my fault? dude... if you do that, you're a bitch. plain and simple. no man should have the time to 'picture' what some Handle on a msg board looks like... don't you have real lives to worry about? lol... fucking losers.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »

inside the corrupt prison guards had set up a fight to the death full contact championship

Video recreation -

Simple Simon

« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2014, 02:33:23 PM »
I doubt 99% of the people who post here weigh more than 185lbs and are less than 15% bf... and if you're over 220lbs, you're at least 15% bf.... and if you ever were at one point 'in shape', it was 15yrs ago.
Dont judge others on your own standards.
lol... fucking losers.
What does that make a guy who cares enough to write an essay about them?

ismoseppo

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »
I must be missing the boat on ESfitness
To me he seems like a stand up guy. He bit the bullet and  did some solid time in federal prison without ratting anyone out. In my eyes thats pretty fucking solid. I would bet a lot of people who shit talk esfitness wouldnt last 1 day in fed and would "check in"  to pc out of fear.

I missed the boat on why people diss this guy and i dont want on that boat--esfitness gets complete respect from me

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2014, 02:38:47 PM »
Dont judge others on your own standards.What does that make a guy who cares enough to write an essay about them?

dude... instead of having friends and a real life and career, you're a troll on a bbing msg board. you're a bitch, plain and simple. straight up sissy... no other way to describe it. I find it hard to believe you would ever hold a job where you had to interact with other humans.

Simple Simon

« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2014, 02:42:02 PM »
I must be missing the boat on ESfitness
To me he seems like a stand up guy. He bit the bullet and  did some solid time in federal prison without ratting anyone out. In my eyes thats pretty fucking solid. I would bet a lot of people who shit talk esfitness wouldnt last 1 day in fed and would "check in"  to pc out of fear.

I missed the boat on why people diss this guy and i dont want on that boat--esfitness gets complete respect from me

Simple Simon

« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2014, 02:43:09 PM »
dude... instead of having friends and a real life and career, you're a troll on a bbing msg board. you're a bitch, plain and simple. straight up sissy... no other way to describe it. I find it hard to believe you would ever hold a job where you had to interact with other humans.

Thats exactly what my job entails, I can make people eat out of my hand in real life as well.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2014, 02:44:17 PM »
Thats exactly what my job entails, I can make people eat out of my hand in real life as well.

I believe in your mind you believe that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2014, 02:46:19 PM »
I believe in your mind you believe that.
I have you bouncing around like a fucking marionette dont I?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2014, 02:49:55 PM »
he has the build for it

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2014, 02:50:02 PM »

I believe in your mind you believe that as well... pathetic for a 50yr old man.

Simple Simon

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »
I believe in your mind you believe that as well... pathetic for a 50yr old man.
Who looks way better than you do.

ismoseppo

« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2014, 02:58:42 PM »
whoa whoa whoa

hold the phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

simple simon, you are 50 and post and troll like a 15 year old with add?
and you have been ragging on me all this time
wow this changes the whole game. Im a fucking mental mess which is why i post like i do at 48. You have to have some nuts loose upstairs to post like you do at 50? Or INSANELY LOW self esteem. No 50 year old except Donny posts like you.

I didnt know you were old like me,.......holy shit are you ever a loser. Unless you have mental health issues then that would explain it, but 50 and trolling like you do?Fcuk sakes man get a life.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2014, 03:03:38 PM »
whoa whoa whoa

wow this changes the whole game. Im a fucking mental mess which is why i post like i do at 48. You have to have some nuts loose upstairs to post like you do at 50? Or INSANELY LOW self esteem. No 50 year old except Donny posts like you.

I didnt know you were old like me,.......holy shit are you ever a loser. Unless you have mental health issues then that would explain it, but 50 and trolling like you do?Fcuk sakes man get a life.

He's good people. He tries to start shit for laughs.

Don't take it too serious. It's all good on here my man  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2014, 03:05:18 PM »
whoa whoa whoa

Brothers in arms    ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2014, 03:05:27 PM »
if you guys are attribute quotes to me, you should at least make sure they're accurate.

embellishing them and making them outlandish makes you look like a high school pothead... or like a group of little schoolgirls.

but then it wouldn't be so funny to you.

I've always been honest about what I do and what I've done for better or worse. so I find it laughable and pathetic when you little schoolgirls make up claims that I drive lambo's and I'm 260lbs at 4% who eats 6000kcals a day and uses 6g year 'round and I make myself out to the the second coming of Ronnie Coleman.... couldn't be further from the truth.

you little sissy's actually spend time IMAGINING and fantasizing about what somebody on the internet looks like? lol... and then you get butt-hurt and bitter when you find out it's not true.. and that's my fault? dude... if you do that, you're a bitch. plain and simple. no man should have the time to 'picture' what some Handle on a msg board looks like... don't you have real lives to worry about? lol... fucking losers.

I am more than 185 and less than 15%bf..... You are not always honest come on dude..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2014, 03:11:53 PM »
Every person here is a little touched. 100% truth.

What would your "normal" friends say if they saw what you wrote here.

I advise everyone to take a few weeks off completely, and then come back..it's amazing what a bunch of miserable fucks who LIVE to bicker and argue, to the fucking death over nothing...populate this place.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2014, 03:13:07 PM »
I am more than 185 and less than 15%bf..... You are not always honest come on dude..

one thing you learn in prison is that everything is verifiable.

you should learn to differentiate between what I actually say, and what other peons here attribute to me.