Author Topic: life as a poor person (most of you), is it really worth it?  (Read 9019 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
life as a poor person (most of you), is it really worth it?
« on: April 16, 2014, 11:36:52 AM »
Working some jobs for 40 years and then retire as an old fuck  and then die

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: life as a poor person (most of you), is it really worth it?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »
I would rather do that than be a useless waste of oxygen lazy fuck.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 11:50:18 AM »
But if you work all your life and die old and  poor, you're doing something wrong.

Seen people work same job in same old factory for 40 yrs....do they not think at one point to move up?
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 11:52:50 AM »
But if you work all your life and die old and  poor, you're doing something wrong.

Seen people work same job in same old factory for 40 yrs....do they not think at one point to move up?
like what, supervisor for a few pennies more ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 11:54:58 AM »
I'd rather labour 10x that than post up your idiocies.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 11:56:03 AM »

people trap themselves into jobs they dont want to be at by living lifestyles they borrow to afford.
b

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 12:00:29 PM »
like what, supervisor for a few pennies more ???

If a 'supervisor' in a factory is all your aspire to be, then you will probably live as a poor person.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 12:01:35 PM »
If a 'supervisor' in a factory is all your aspire to be, then you will probably live as a poor person.
director? vp? CEO? ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 12:03:25 PM »

Really, if you die old and have lots of money isnt that doing it wrong?
A pound sitting doing nothing is a pound wasted.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 12:06:13 PM »
Idk.  Gee, I hope so.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 12:08:52 PM »
director? vp? CEO? ???

What about those jobs?

Last CEO I personally knew off were pulling in millions a year. IF they're clever they'll chuck it in at 50 and live the good life.

You'd love to be a CEO, don't lie. We all would.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 12:11:54 PM »
take ESF for example

steroid dealing ex con, always upside down in bills (luxury car payments, enormous mortgage, designer clothes, posh restaurants) just so he can try to get a whiff of what it would be like to be rich and be perceived as such. ironically he's like a hamster running as fast as he can in his wheel, never seeming to get anywhere despite his best efforts

is such a life really worth it?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 12:14:07 PM »
Life as a poor person sucks, life as a poor working person sucks twice as much. This sums it up pretty much. Better be poor and do some shit that you like and have a lot of freetime than kill 8 hours a day in job 5 times a week, return home turn up TV fuck your wife and go sleep and repeat. I am still thinking of moving for example to Thailand and live with few money, but bitches have retirement visas for 50 yo +, I see people working their ass off and their pissed off faces. Find ways how to make money without working like asshole or die trying.  :-\

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 12:15:44 PM »
take ESF for example

steroid dealing ex con, always upside down in bills (luxury car payments, enormous mortgage, designer clothes, posh restaurants) just so he can try to get a whiff of what it would be like to be rich and be perceived as such. ironically he's like a hamster running as fast as he can in his wheel, never seeming to get anywhere despite his best efforts

Off course it's not. The only 'payments' worth making are mortgage payments. Expensive car payments = mug's game.

Lemonade money, champagne lifestyle

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 12:17:16 PM »
Off course it's not. The only 'payments' worth making are mortgage payments. Expensive car payments = mug's game.

Lemonade money, champagne lifestyle
As a senior accountant for the ministry of tourism in prison, I am sure he is correct when he expressed that since cars are diminishing in value it is not wise to buy them but rather take out a 3% loan on them so you can deduct that loan from your taxes :D

I have no doubts he could easily buy an S class mercedes cash right away, being a high rolling personal trainer of the stars

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 12:26:46 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 12:29:15 PM »
a lot of illegal africans are living a better life than the working man

sleep late every day, hustle some stolen shoes/bags

pay no bills at all

after some years get legalization and live off the wellfare system happily ever after

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 01:23:49 PM »
Not sure why but humans have had the idea pounded into them that if they don't work that they cannot be defined.  Total bullshit.  The smartest people are the ones that accumulate enough wealth to then retire early and enjoy life.  Being a billionaire and working until your dead is total bullshit.  You can't spend that money in death.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 01:27:06 PM »
Not sure why but humans have had the idea pounded into them that if they don't work that they cannot be defined.  Total bullshit.  The smartest people are the ones that accumulate enough wealth to then retire early and enjoy life.  Being a billionaire and working until your dead is total bullshit.  You can't spend that money in death.

mindless drones are telling themselves this as they cry themselves to sleep every night and try to convince others about this in an effort to convince themselves

but inside, inside they are weeping and waiting for the "sweet release of death"

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 01:30:13 PM »
Ahalo- if you are worried, stop with the black ladies.  Stop will all ladies.  I know this guy in politics who will sponsor you. Just up the dose

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »

I guess "enjoying life" gets boring pretty soon. Luxury is only luxury as long as you're not getting used to it.

Why are the children of billionaires who're "enjoying life" 24/7 the ones ending up in rehab or suicide a lotta times?

"Enjoying life" is meant to be the balance for working hard most of the time, that's how enjoyment works. You won't enjoy a filet mignon after u get one 3 times per day for a week straight.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 01:44:01 PM »
I guess "enjoying life" gets boring pretty soon. Luxury is only luxury as long as you're not getting used to it.

Why are the children of billionaires who're "enjoying life" 24/7 the ones ending up in rehab or suicide a lotta times?

"Enjoying life" is meant to be the balance for working hard most of the time, that's how enjoyment works. You won't enjoy a filet mignon after u get one 3 times per day for a week straight.
Got to have the downs to appreciate the ups.

no 'syndrome' jokes please

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 02:05:48 PM »
Most of the people who are very successful financially love get a real buzz out of what they do.  That is one of the reasons why they are so successful.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 02:32:32 PM »

Those are the stupid kids you hear of, but there are plenty that make good use of your time.  Nothing is more boring of work, but at least if you wanted to do something you love and not worry about money, being Rich is nice.  If you love painting, then paint.  No need to make it a hobby.

How many people are truly in their dream job?  I once asked my QA engineer and he said the job he was doing now.  I had to laugh. Really? your dream was to be a QA engineer?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2014, 02:36:06 PM »
take ESF for example

I'm upside down in bills? lol.. how do you figure that?

at least I take care of my kids, which is more than we can say for you "deadbeat dad".