Author Topic: life as a poor person (most of you), is it really worth it?  (Read 9044 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: life as a poor person (most of you), is it really worth it?
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2014, 03:31:38 PM »
??? ???

i always made posts about how much life sucks being joe average

Hey Leopold, why not relocating to The Ugly's Navajo tribe Indians reservation (Tuba,Arizona)  :D
Home made Mescal for drink,hips of pussy ................ :D
U a boldie, so they want scalp you  :P

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2014, 04:52:29 AM »
it's the same at all levels in every job. We re animals. Hapiness is fucking other people in the ass and it's automatical. You want to be happy, dominate. If you cant dominate, no hapiness for you. Who's happy? those at the top, and they re happy because there are a lot of unhappy people below them and they know it.

Spoken with truth.

Was a teacher, and I couldn't take the stupid gossip and bossy fat, ugly girls who complained about everything. Going to mindless meetings and engaging people with fake smiles and constantly talking about if it's Friday yet. I began to get depressed how my life amounted to it and envious of those who did what they loved for a living. Due to my nature, I simply cannot be told what to do by anyone, much less miserable people that hate their existence. I had to be my own boss. So I struck out on my own and began to fulfill my destiny...best decision I've ever made.

My life continues to be awesome!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2014, 05:13:04 AM »
A deadbeat dad with no job making fun of others who work, only on getbig.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2014, 05:22:09 AM »
it's the same at all levels in every job. We re animals. Hapiness is fucking other people in the ass and it's automatical. You want to be happy, dominate. If you cant dominate, no hapiness for you. Who's happy? those at the top, and they re happy because there are a lot of unhappy people below them and they know it.

total bullshit, those who are happy are they who have miserable minions beneath them? your insane.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2014, 08:17:35 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2014, 09:06:31 AM »
You don't have to believe in a hell to live in one

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2014, 01:39:53 PM »
What about those jobs?

Last CEO I personally knew off were pulling in millions a year. IF they're clever they'll chuck it in at 50 and live the good life.

You'd love to be a CEO, don't lie. We all would.

You are not older than 30 right? A lot of freetime set people in trubble they could nver imagine of!  NEVER EVER

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2014, 02:09:46 PM »
Curious what a lot of you guys do for a living on these boards?

Those with the loudest barks usually are the most poor...

personal trainer & sports nutritionist

gym biz

ugl

I do ok.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2014, 03:21:46 PM »
Working some jobs for 40 years and then retire as an old fuck  and then die

No its not worth it. Modern man's new eternal struggle should no longer be to attain the "American dream" because that is now a delusion. The current system does not allow for one to obtain this equilibrium and find "happiness," its not designed to. The American dream has become a ceaseless loop of consumption and spending that does not end. The more you make, the bigger your circle of obligations becomes. This is a choice, but a choice that almost nobody seems to be able to resist.  

The new eternal struggle should be to find a way to break free of the system and not end up another choice-less cog in the great machine. For some, this is a fulfilling career that gives you independence, control over your day to day life (hours of the day), and freedom. If you make enough to not live paycheck to paycheck and have some freedom in your day to day life, you are doing ok.

The new modern man's eternal struggle is not a 1950's middle class house with a car in the garage and a chicken in the pot. It's self sustainability in a consumer based world while still maintaining one's dignity, freedom and daily independence. If you can find that today, you are a step above the rest. Godspeed, meatheads.

p.s. Sadly, most of you idiots are destined for a lifetime of wage slavery, debt and ultimate death. You are building someone else's dream because you never went for yours. Sleep on that.

p.p.s when im not making wads of pocket cabbage as a PI attorney, I also write for Rolling Stone and christen babies on the weekend.

EPIC TRUTH POST OF PEACE (ETPP).

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2014, 11:06:37 PM »
its true $ cant buy happiness

but $ can sure buy one a better lifestyle, food, clothes, house, toys,  etc

why eat a flank steak when you can afford filet mignon?