Author Topic: Carson: White House wanted me to apologize for 'offending' Obama  (Read 8051 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Carson: White House wanted me to apologize for 'offending' Obama
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
or the "organizers" who invited Carson to speak were just saying that because they (the organizers) were the ones who were upset and embarrassed for having invited the guy

that seems more likely, especially since Carson himself said that Obama “did not appear to be hostile or angry,”

That's also a possibility, but I'm not convinced of its higher likelihood.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 01:06:54 PM »
O-fag is notorious for being a petulent little shitbag.  Of course he melted down into a whimpering child when he got called out for his failures and bs

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 01:15:57 PM »
O-fag is notorious for being a petulent little shitbag.  Of course he melted down into a whimpering child when he got called out for his failures and bs

333386, I like you, ...but YOU ARE NO ONE to be accusing people of melting down like a whimpering child.
I still remember election night 2012. ;D lol. Although you weren't as bad as that chick who got drunk.  ;D
w

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 01:33:43 PM »
Does not surprise me one bit.  Amazing how the most powerful man in the world can be so insecure. 

Carson: White House wanted me to apologize for 'offending' Obama
Published April 15, 2014
FoxNews.com

Conservative sage Dr. Ben Carson is claiming the White House was offended by his now-famous keynote address at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast and asked at the time for an apology call to President Obama -- which he didn’t make.

The anecdote is found in Carson’s upcoming book “One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America’s Future.”

Carson, who became a conservative sensation after the address, was highly critical of the direction of the country though he never blamed the president, who was sitting just a few feet away.

::)  ::)

So, yes, most Black people detest Black conservatives, because Black people love America, so we view Black conservatives as not only the enemy of the state, but the enemy of their own people. In short, we look upon them like we would a Jewish Nazis.

Thus, the Black community recognizes that while Dr. Ben Carson may be a renown neurosurgeon, he’s had to swallow his pride so often, kiss so much ass, and jump through so many racist hoops to get where he did, that he’s been left with a sever case of Stockholm Syndrome. The man even LOOKS weak, beat up, and morally exhausted.
But for the benefit of those of you who may not be familiar with the Stockholm Syndrome, it’s a psychiatric concept named to describe the psychological response of hostages who were locked in a bank vault for five days during a robbery in Stockholm, Sweden between August 23rd and 28th of 1973. Some of the hostages were so traumatized during their ordeal that they began to confuse relief from blatant abuse with an act of kindness. As a result, they began to empathize with their captors. Many became so attached to their captors, in fact, that they refused assistance and even defended the criminals after they were released.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 02:45:19 PM »
::)  ::)

So, yes, most Black people detest Black conservatives, because Black people love America, so we view Black conservatives as not only the enemy of the state, but the enemy of their own people. In short, we look upon them like we would a Jewish Nazis.

Thus, the Black community recognizes that while Dr. Ben Carson may be a renown neurosurgeon, he’s had to swallow his pride so often, kiss so much ass, and jump through so many racist hoops to get where he did, that he’s been left with a sever case of Stockholm Syndrome. The man even LOOKS weak, beat up, and morally exhausted.
But for the benefit of those of you who may not be familiar with the Stockholm Syndrome, it’s a psychiatric concept named to describe the psychological response of hostages who were locked in a bank vault for five days during a robbery in Stockholm, Sweden between August 23rd and 28th of 1973. Some of the hostages were so traumatized during their ordeal that they began to confuse relief from blatant abuse with an act of kindness. As a result, they began to empathize with their captors. Many became so attached to their captors, in fact, that they refused assistance and even defended the criminals after they were released.

Who the heck is this idiot Eric L. Wattree?  I'm pretty sure I don't care what he thinks. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 03:04:55 PM »
Who the heck is this idiot Eric L. Wattree?  I'm pretty sure I don't care what he thinks. 

only pretty sure?

took about 3 seconds to google

http://wattree.blogspot.com/

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 05:50:40 AM »

Why do you expect them to arrest him?

Why ... are you kidding.   Make a fact based movie "offending" Obama and get arrested.  Tea party participants have spent hundreds of thousands defending themselves in court. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2014, 05:52:27 AM »

Why ... are you kidding.   Make a fact based movie "offending" Obama and get arrested.  Tea party participants have spent hundreds of thousands defending themselves in court. 

O-Twink is no different than K Jung , Papa Doc, Baby Doc, Mugabe, etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 08:19:52 AM »
from what you posted it doesn't appear that this request came from Obama

it appears there is no proof of anything.  sounds like a far-right extremist just playing the victim card.  Again.

It's amazing that obama can be this ineffective, wimpy, mom-jeans wearing soft-ass punk...
YET
somehow at the same time he's an evil dictator, heck-bent on destroying and repressing people, like the poor victim here, who may or may have not been suggested to apologize by some "breakfast organizers" that have an imaginary connection to the POTUS.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 08:36:19 AM »

Why ... are you kidding.   Make a fact based movie "offending" Obama and get arrested.  Tea party participants have spent hundreds of thousands defending themselves in court

for what?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2014, 05:06:54 PM »

Okay, I understand you now. I originally mistook you to mean that he "deserves" to be arrested.