Author Topic: How common is steroid usage?  (Read 4771 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: How common is steroid usage?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2006, 07:19:21 PM »
Your absolutely right, that is where the money is, no doubt. But money isn't everything, although it is nice, that's for certain...there is a lot to be said in doing what makes you happy.

As you get older you will learn that being happy is more important that monetary rewards.  You won't be happy if you finish law school, but miss out on the progress you could have made in BB.  Make sure you balance out the positives and negatives before you jump in to it.  For me, gymtime and lifting are important enough that I wouldn't choose any path that took all my time.  I get too much from my lifting to ever cut it completely from my life.  It's more than a hobby, it's one of the few things that actually makes me happy in this world.

Total fullfillment is what life is about.........not a degree or money.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

mart541

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 12:55:11 PM »
I'm in my second year at a top 20 law school. My first year I had to stop going to the gym about half way through first semester. I started again in the summer and have continued through my second year.  Bb'ing can be very satisfying, but you won't be able to do it forever. Now that I've learned how to really manage my time I know that even as a lawyer I'll still have time to make it to the gym.

As far as how many people use gear, really not that many. Take a look around an average gym. Maybe 1 or 2 guys are obviously "on."

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 02:18:45 PM »

As far as how many people use gear, really not that many. Take a look around an average gym. Maybe 1 or 2 guys are obviously "on."
It's more then you think. The problem is that the majority don't train, eat, or sleep properly, proving once again that gear is not magic.

What school are you at?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2006, 03:21:04 AM »
Is there any stats on how common steroid usage is? I might be a little naive, I know there's always been talk about steroids on the net, there's been some "underground" forums about it, some smaller parts of bigger sites, generally about bodybuilding etc but the other day I googled a little bit on bodybuilding and the first site I went to have some 50,000+ members and it's on steroids ALONE, the other one I went to have some 20,000+ members and the main forums for steroids have a total of 1,3 million (!) posts!
I'm surprised at the volume of this! I mean this gotta reflect the status of all people in the gyms, steroids must be pretty damn common. But that must also say a lot about some of the exaggerated claimed results of steroids, because it sure as hell doesn't look like that many people are juicing.

5% of senior high school boys are on it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2006, 02:18:02 PM »
I'm applying to law school right now and am wondering if I will have time to workout. I suppose one can set aside one hour, four days a week to workout while in law school although I don't think they'll be much time to make the chicken breast, rice, egg whites, etc. What do you think Mart?
Don't let em fool ya