Author Topic: If you despise anabolichomo (AKA/shitty little liar) and want him banned  (Read 3673 times)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Simple Simon

what a fucking loser.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
I used to have him labeled as spammer and gimmick.

but after all he is not that bad.

so for me he stays.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
PM me.

It takes time but Queen Vissy will have it.

It is there.

How to protect yourself against implanted devices for IT connectivity? You have to know like other chip or electronic device, they are not working properly if you use magnetism, water or other solutions like cream, or electricity, this external factor among others the materials use to have like cold, hot, so weather conditions like atmospheric pression , definitely will impact the well function of the devices implanted in a body.

Buy massage electronic devices, magnetos, use the power connector of the computer, mobile phone with water, they will work among others. Certain part of your body will be hot because of the attack, use the magnetos, they will be warm also. Use a hat with magnetic structure; they use the magnetic material where they are selling material (of peace).

Body knows that you have something that it is not part of your body, you will feel like an insect bite without a trace, but suddenly the touch of your hand and a pump will find something, here they are, use a needled disinfected try to extract them. You have to do it because in spite it can protect someone also it can produce sicknesses, heart attacks, trucks, a lot of pain, swelling of the legs , headaches, difficulty to pup, among others.

You have to do it yourself, because if someone attacks, they have the mechanism even to get in the hospital you are, to have you harmed, so do not do anything risky, especially if you alone, ask someone be with you all the time, do not ask for ambulance, go you self to the ER. In the first place, you were sedated, and a Chinese inserted the methodic device like acupuncture technique, of course there is another way to send you to a mental hospital, thinking that nobody believes you. Do not be panic, if you know to drive, have money, and start traveling long distances.

They need at least two days to make it work the implanted devices in your body, the first one is to implant them in your body, the second one is calibrate the devices in your body, it can identify your sicknesses in all over your body, everything.

Be out of the spectrum of the internet signals, they are using against you, identify if only they are using blackberries, mobile phones, personal computers near your job, or everywhere you go, including your house. It is that the case, it is good because it means that first they have to find you, it is easy for them because you might have chips in both ear, do not be panic. The harmful way of attacking you, it is using a satellite, they have a lot of power and connectivity everywhere, they can see you in third dimension like to have a doctor near you but it is really a butcher.

Try to find more about the devices and how to destroy them, they are like nails, it seems they can see through your body in detail, they are like little transparent plastic material, and they are others like a hair, but they can be burn, do it.

Do not allow surgeries over you in Sparrow Hospital using Androit and Google technology, they will know where are you all the time, and they will attack your central system with a complex microsurgery, starting in your ear to your brain. The implanted devices might have connectivity even with sophisticated equipment use at the Hospital.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I used to have him labeled as spammer and gimmick.

but after all he is not that bad.

so for me he stays.

Your initial reactions were correct. He's a piece of shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
There are worse things in life to care about.  Just ignore him and he'd go away

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
There are worse things in life to care about.  Just ignore him and he'd go away

We're going to ban him.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Ok I've got nearly 20 PMs from guys that want anabolichomo gone from Getbig.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Bluto. Guy's got diarrhea of the mouth. Needs a solid baseball bat to the mouth. However, I'll settle for every one of his idiot threads being automatically shunted to his dead-end railway yard.  

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
This thread is filled with some serious faggots.

"primedforcocktrain"

oh brother.

please stop breathing.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I think he's a good poster. Funny and delivers pay dirt when shmoes demand pics. Granted he's stupid as fuck but he can't help that.

the trainer

Halo is the pimp of getbig.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
This thread is filled with some serious faggots.

"primedforcocktrain"

oh brother.

please stop breathing.

I have taken a liking to you as a newer member and am quite fond of your posts.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I have taken a liking to you as a newer member and am quite fond of your posts.

Thanks for that compliment.

Is your paypal address still manofaboveaveragegirthin thecockdepartment@chiromail. com

Is it still the average 10$ per compliment?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Why the hate for halo? All the other fucks ruining threads constantly, and we're focusing on this guy? He probably looks better than the majority of the board.

Unless we're talking parenting, then, of course, there are things.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Thanks for that compliment.

Is your paypal address still manofaboveaveragegirthin thecockdepartment@chiromail.com?

Is it still the average 10$ per compliment?

Your contact information is correct.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He's funny. Granted, he's an idiot. Nonetheless, still funny.
X

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Wow, just a bunch of whiney little girls here teaming up on halo. This ain't highschool sweetheart. He's an entertaining posterand deliver choco stories and muscle pics.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Classic Cheney/Bush White House tactics here...Stage an elementary school shooting to coincide with a big take down in the middle east. Divert attention and cover up.

Using Halo to draw attention away from Alex, Josh, Shizzo, and Wolfox...All are more worthy of a ban than Halo, hell at least halo lifts and actually thinks about his physique/bodybuilding/gear use...What in the fuck those 4 even jabber on about is beyond me...

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
naabloichao is here to stay. (who the fck are u with 200 post to raise your hand against a clear , fecund mind like anambolchaos?)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Nothing to see here! Everyone move along please!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Halo is "Big" Chiro Flex Approved so long as he makes <3 threads per day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Wow, just a bunch of whiney little girls here teaming up on halo. This ain't highschool sweetheart. He's an entertaining posterand deliver choco stories and muscle pics.

In real life they wouldn't be so courageous

a quick clasped hands most muscular and they would run for the hills

bigmc

• Getbig V
halo is a man of voracious appetites

I look forward to his exploits involving multiple hookers

and his in depth postings regarding the appropriate tightness of clubbing tops
T

keanu

• Getbig IV
Ok I've got nearly 20 PMs from guys that want anabolichomo gone from Getbig.

LOL. This is your lamest thread ever. :o