Author Topic: If you despise anabolichomo (AKA/shitty little liar) and want him banned  (Read 3679 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Anabolichalo has to stay, I try to stop reading his dirty whore STD infested vagina licking stories, the rest can be tolerated and he cracks me up once in a while.

He has a good energy about him
S

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Anabolichalo has to stay, I try to stop reading his dirty whore STD infested vagina licking stories, the rest can be tolerated and he cracks me up once in a while.

You forgot to put down "no homo"............ or did you??

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

i guess it grosses you out because your mother is black and you fear for her physical integrity with creepy white men at large

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I think this forum need a strong constitution rather than trying to ban people through popular opinion. That's a mistake and will only lead to a board run by a mob of pussies. We need all iconic dissident champions we can get.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
i find him to be interesting, intelligent, and quite creative in his posts

i especially enjoyed the discussion on whether having a gf is better than just fucking hookers

clearly a man who has "it" figure out

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Getbig has a certain personality. AnabolicHalo, in his early days, didnt fit in too well. Butfor at least 6 months he has been a good member who contributes to the classic Getbig feel.

Simple Simon

Getbig has a certain personality. AnabolicHalo, in his early days, didnt fit in too well. Butfor at least 6 months he has been a good member who contributes to the classic Getbig feel.
A glowing reference from you is hardly going to do him any favours.   ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
A glowing reference from you is hardly going to do him any favours.   ;D
oh fuck

just noticed the screen name of that post :-X :-X :-X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
This thread is filled with some serious faggots.

"primedforcocktrain"

oh brother.

please stop breathing.

bahahaha
b

Henda

• Getbig V
halo is a fine upstanding heroic gentleman with many an amusing tale to tell.
getbig wouldnt be the same without him

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

He did some excellent trolling and provocative stuff in the beginning and people were crying like girls about it because it all went right over their heads :)

Now he's a little toned down but has swayed the audience