Author Topic: High school kid squatting 615lbs!!  (Read 5618 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: High school kid squatting 615lbs!!
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 01:10:20 PM »
CUBA NUMERO UNO BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camera man cant count for shit, says 285, while it's clearly 280KG

dumb americano ::)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 01:17:17 PM »
spotter helped him out a lot during the lift if you watch closely. the spotter is literally struggling to life this fatso up

those kids are going to get hurt training like that. especially if they keep getting slapped in the tummy and cock during a walkout with over 500 lbs

i bet they all had a big ol gay shower after

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2014, 02:32:08 PM »
CUBA NUMERO UNO BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camera man cant count for shit, says 285, while it's clearly 280KG

dumb americano ::)

Idalberto Arranda - an AMAZING squatter. No spotter, no hype or psych up, no equipment, just walk out the weights and squat. He also squats with a much "safer" technique than most other Olympic lifters.

The main issue with the Olympic style of squat is that it can ruin the knees over time if performed consistently with heavy poundages. Very often the bounce at the bottom is a result of the rebound of the hamstrings off the calves, with the knee joint taking the brunt of the impact. For contrast look at the Kirk Karwoski squat clip posted above and look how stable the knee joint is kept throughout - zero bounce at the bottom.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 02:39:20 PM »
Idalberto Arranda - an AMAZING squatter. No spotter, no hype or psych up, no equipment, just walk out the weights and squat. He also squats with a much "safer" technique than most other Olympic lifters.

The main issue with the Olympic style of squat is that it can ruin the knees over time if performed consistently with heavy poundages. Very often the bounce at the bottom is a result of the rebound of the hamstrings off the calves, with the knee joint taking the brunt of the impact. For contrast look at the Kirk Karwoski squat clip posted above and look how stable the knee joint is kept throughout - zero bounce at the bottom.
uhmmmm he does bounce and in fact even bounces the bar up BEFORE he even goes down, to get a double bounce

suicide technician with great control

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 02:41:26 PM »
spotter helped him out a lot during the lift if you watch closely. the spotter is literally struggling to life this fatso up

those kids are going to get hurt training like that. especially if they keep getting slapped in the tummy and cock during a walkout with over 500 lbs

i bet they all had a big ol gay shower after

Lolzzz

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 03:21:18 PM »
uhmmmm he does bounce and in fact even bounces the bar up BEFORE he even goes down, to get a double bounce

suicide technician with great control

Hey, we can't be looking at the same clip. I'm not talking about the kid squatting 615lbs at the start of this thread, I'm talking about this 380kg squat:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

There is no uncontrolled bounce at the bottom.  ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 03:22:39 PM »
Hey, we can't be looking at the same clip. I'm not talking about the kid squatting 615lbs at the start of this thread, I'm talking about this 380kg squat:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

There is no uncontrolled bounce at the bottom.  ???
i was referring to the cuban champion arranda

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »
i was referring to the cuban champion arranda

Oh right, yeah your right Arranda does use a bounce but compared to a lot of Olympic lifters its not as reckless . A lot of guys just wrap up the knees and bounce up to a quarter squat position. John Broz' lifters come to mind. Little wonder most of those guys including Broz himself end up needing knee surgery:

This shit to me is stupid, might as well jump off a roof to a standing position with a bag of rocks on your back.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2014, 03:38:09 PM »
couldnt agree more with you there

aranda has great control and self awareness

these morons john bro etcetera are gonna bust out their hips and knees in no time as well as fuck their spine

they dont seem to realize that even perfect form destroys the body at that level eventually, and kamikaze form obviously does so exponentially much faster

morons think this is some sort of game ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2014, 05:09:01 PM »
couldnt agree more with you there

aranda has great control and self awareness

these morons john bro etcetera are gonna bust out their hips and knees in no time as well as fuck their spine

they dont seem to realize that even perfect form destroys the body at that level eventually, and kamikaze form obviously does so exponentially much faster

morons think this is some sort of game ???

But-but-but Mark Rippetoe said that squatting hundreds of pounds STRENGTHENS the knee joints??

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2014, 05:52:17 PM »
It's always a bit hard to gauge size from those videos, he is a big kid 6' 3" , #300 according to stats.
Oh, 300 lbs.  Thats not that great then.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2014, 05:56:56 PM »
to put in in perspective.

That fat sloppy mess is squatting 615 at 300 plus lbs is like someone 180 doing 369 lbs.
 :-\

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 06:02:49 PM »

That fat sloppy mess is squatting 615 at 300 plus lbs is like someone 180 doing 369 lbs.

On a pure pound for pound level yes, they are about equal.  However if you are using powerlifting rules, they use one of several scales to determine the strongest # for #.  Wilks being the most common and gives a bonus for the more you lift and is not a strict # for # formual .  The Wilks value for the 300/615 kid would be 156.575 and for the 180/369 112.811 so if there were going for an overall in a PL meet, the fat kid would win by a lot. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 06:13:04 PM »
On a pure pound for pound level yes, they are about equal.  However if you are using powerlifting rules, they use one of several scales to determine the strongest # for #.  Wilks being the most common and gives a bonus for the more you lift and is not a strict # for # formual .  The Wilks value for the 300/615 kid would be 156.575 and for the 180/369 112.811 so if there were going for an overall in a PL meet, the fat kid would win by a lot. 
Wilks Formula sounds as bad as the Anti-GMO crowd justification for wanting to ban perfectly good food.  :D

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 06:19:55 PM »
Wilks Formula sounds as bad as the Anti-GMO crowd justification for wanting to ban perfectly good food.  :D

Ha, I agree mostly.  I mean I do understand the general purpose of it which is two fold.  1. If they didn't have that, the lighter weight classes would generally always be winning the overalls in powerlifting if they went strictly by a pure # per # formula which is technically the fairest way.  2.  They say which I don't entirely agree with "no one wants to see an ant lift a potato chip."  I think it needs a bit of adjusting and not give the heavier classes such an advantage.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 06:22:50 PM »
Strong dude but hate watching these lifts performed by American High School kids.
Guy does the lift and all his "football" buddies jump around shouting like a bunch of retarded apes.
 ::)

Meanwhile some kid in Iran or Russia after squatting even heavier weights will just quietly rack it while his peers barely mutter a word. :D

Nobody gives a shit what they do in iran or russia.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 06:47:25 PM »
Does it make u feel better about yourself to call some high school kid a "fat sloppy mess"?

I guess since he's one of the goyim it doesn't matter to u since they're all sub-humans anyway.

Let's call a spade a spade....this kid is fat, looks like shit, and is wrecking his body for a "football career" that won't extend past high school.  I would say that's not worth it, but you may disagree

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2014, 01:01:35 AM »

yeah but he'd be 200lbs without all that lard mass

while the 180 guy would be 165 without all the fat

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2014, 01:02:37 AM »
Let's call a spade a spade....this kid is fat, looks like shit, and is wrecking his body for a "football career" that won't extend past high school.  I would say that's not worth it, but you may disagree
true  ;D

love watching these delusional kids destroy themselves

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2014, 02:16:13 AM »
That's what I was thinking - with better form and some knee wraps there's at least a triple in there.

Mr! Hard wrapped kneewraps give youalmost 100 pound extra strenght. I have been into powerlifting so I know! Streatch thoose suckers aout all u can  and your knees get like fucking german oak. Cant bend them!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 03:08:21 AM »
Kid is strong yes, but he looks like shit and the only pussy he ll get is pussy he pays for

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 03:14:03 AM »
Nobody gives a shit what they do in iran or russia.

And people give a shit about what American high schoolers do? ::)