Author Topic: no one... (the poster)  (Read 3674 times)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
Re: no one... (the poster)
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 07:39:49 PM »
Nearing 50, no wife, no kids, no future -- no one.

Wolfy, are you saying that 'no one' is circling the drain of emotional blackholeness and much like the bad guy in CareBear could use a solid blast from RainbowBrear?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2014, 07:46:20 PM »
My free advice to you Wolfox. Please don't reproduce. Thank you

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 07:47:47 PM »
My free advice to you Wolfox. Please don't reproduce. Thank you

Supposedly already has kids :-\

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2014, 08:01:15 PM »
Wolfy, are you saying that 'no one' is circling the drain of emotional blackholeness and much like the bad guy in CareBear could use a solid blast from RainbowBrear?

What I'm saying, Alex, is that in almost 50 years on this planet all 'no one' has to show for his time here is a drug abused body, and that soon he will have an existentialist meltdown questioning the meaning of his pathetic life.

A

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2014, 09:31:33 PM »
What I'm saying, Alex, is that in almost 50 years on this planet all 'no one' has to show for his time here is a drug abused body, and that soon he will have an existentialist meltdown questioning the meaning of his pathetic life.

LOL.... but I think you're missing the point; he's a lone wolf who apparently hangs in bushes with his dogs, fucks a different "chick" every thursday, friday and saturday, hits the Hygetropin hard on sunday-wednesday, not to mention the tanning salon (which he also calls 'home').

Seems like an epic life to me  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »
fly here tomorrow for lunch

im marinating steaks, pork chops, chicken breasts, chicken wings, salmon and grilling it all up at noon

im like a kid with this bbq

You know it's much easier to bbq in the summer instead of arctic like conditions ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 11:43:44 AM »
LOL.... but I think you're missing the point; he's a lone wolf who apparently hangs in bushes with his dogs, fucks a different "chick" every thursday, friday and saturday, hits the Hygetropin hard on sunday-wednesday, not to mention the tanning salon (which he also calls 'home').

Seems like an epic life to me  :D

ya, its not bad.

whats your life entail? lets break it down, shall we? stalking black chicks online. looking for acceptance and trolling for friends to go 'off roading' with- i wonder if this is some kind of gay terminology actually- 'any enlisted men want to off roading hit me up!' hahahah what a fat gearbox with a sexually confused identity.

btw how many times did you pm lobstah once you found out she was black? just curious.

b

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 11:53:03 AM »

The perfect life.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2014, 11:53:37 AM »

ismoseppo

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2014, 11:55:09 AM »

You know it's much easier to bbq in the summer instead of arctic like conditions ;D

its a balmy 1 degree celcius with easterly winds on 40 miles an hour
i may break out the thong and tan

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2014, 11:59:53 AM »
its a balmy 1 degree celcius with easterly winds on 40 miles an hour
i may break out the thong and tan

Same weather here. Coldest winter on record and it won't leave. What a fucking joke.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2014, 01:13:06 PM »
Same weather here. Coldest winter on record and it won't leave. What a fucking joke.

it's nearly 100 here, with dust storms weekly.  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 01:21:41 PM »
No one is a typical old loser that needs to put others down to make himself feel better but he has no idea what he is talking about.  He looks like an average gymrat.  I guess in shithole england he might be considered big, but he looks like the typical douche you'd see at any vegas pool wondering why the chicks aren't flocking to him.  I just ignore him.  Someone like that being ignored is his worst nightmare.  Attention whore to the max

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 01:23:11 PM »
chill the fuck out dude... nobody is punching anyone "in tha face".... it's a message board, you're 44yo.

Layoff the drugs and instead focus on happiness and your social skills. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 01:24:29 PM »
No one is a typical old loser that needs to put others down to make himself feel better but he has no idea what he is talking about.  He looks like an average gymrat.  I guess in shithole england he might be considered big, but he looks like the typical douche you'd see at any vegas pool wondering why the chicks aren't flocking to him.  I just ignore him.  Someone like that being ignored is his worst nightmare.  Attention whore to the max

lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 01:31:01 PM »

that's a great beach physique and pussy pulling build.

hey, genius.

that was my pic you commented on.

must be difficult cramming your bf's cock in your mouth while you have both your feet in there, eh, fatty?

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 01:32:02 PM »
lol

looks like the joke is on you, eh champ.

stick around, im here all day.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2014, 01:32:33 PM »
no one rules

I love the way he abuses people

he is like me with abs  :D
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2014, 01:33:39 PM »
hey, genius.

must be difficult cramming your bf's cock in your mouth while you have both your feet in there, eh, fatty?

::)

Epic saying the right things to fit into a crowd by mr cinzano bianco.
What a jerk.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2014, 01:35:02 PM »

lets have a look at your phenomenal physique

el bukake el skanko
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2014, 01:35:15 PM »
hey, genius.

blah blah blah.  Your comebacks are pathetic.  You talk like a stupid drunk at a bar.  Nothing intelligent or whitty.  Is calling people fat your best comeback?  It's like kids calling each other gay.  You have no idea what I look like so caling me fat makes me laugh. You remind me of the stupid bully in highschool who had to ride the bus with the retards and thought he was tough shit insulting those kids.  If you're truly in your 40's still acting like this, well then that makes you even more pathetic and sad.  When you insult me I don't get man, I actually feel sorry for you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2014, 01:36:57 PM »
blah blah blah.  Your comebacks are pathetic.  You talk like a stupid drunk at a bar.  Nothing intelligent or whitty.  Is calling people fat your best comeback?  It's like kids calling each other gay.  You have no idea what I look like so caling me fat makes me laugh. You remind me of the stupid bully in highschool who had to ride the bus with the retards and thought he was tough shit insulting those kids.  If you're truly in your 40's still acting like this, well then that makes you even more pathetic and sad.  When you insult me I don't get man, I actually feel sorry for you.

Mad enough to mash out posts like that.

Post a pic stud.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2014, 01:37:52 PM »
Mad enough to mash out posts like that.

Post a pic stud.

is he saying he is so angry he cant get a cock

pretty honest imo
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »
you can always tell who i've ground down in the past with these little tribute threads that pop up every now and again. the formerly and present day butthurt flock like moths to a flame to air out their hurt feelings and grievances in the company of one another. they draw strength from each others support.

fuck i should start a support group.

NOA.

:D

keep up the good work, dildos.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2014, 01:41:24 PM »
blah blah blah.  Your comebacks are pathetic.  You talk like a stupid drunk at a bar.  Nothing intelligent or whitty.  Is calling people fat your best comeback

You remind me of the stupid bully in highschool who had to ride the bus with the retards and thought he was tough shit insulting those kids. 

no, but in your case its the most accurate.

and also in your case, i am the bully in highschool with a bus full of retards.

thanks for playing.
b