Author Topic: Check out this athlete  (Read 5677 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Check out this athlete
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 05:24:15 AM »
post a link to where I have posted that name?

as to holding me responsible you started this

do your worst butter cup
I was told if someone posted anyones real info on here without their permission its an instant ban.
If that is bigmcs real name then its bye bye Wolfox

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 05:24:34 AM »
post a link to where I have posted that name?

as to holding me responsible you started this

do your worst butter cup

Whoever Big Mark * was posted it years ago.

You started this mess. Im putting down my gloves. Im offering you a chance to back out from your threats. Do you want to follow through with your threats to destroy my life?  Either way, im gone from getbig by the time OMR logs in.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2014, 05:26:31 AM »
I was told if someone posted anyones real info on here without their permission its an instant ban.
If that is bigmcs real name then its bye bye Wolfox

As far as anyone knows, that's not bigmcs real name. Also, it was posted by big mark *

A

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 05:27:20 AM »
Whoever Big Mark * was posted it years ago.

You started this mess. Im putting down my gloves. Im offering you a chance to back out from your threats. Do you want to follow through with your threats to destroy my life?  Either way, im gone from getbig by the time OMR logs in.

By far your best post on this forum.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 05:32:23 AM »
Many of the posts in this thread reiterate a mentality that seems to prevail among bodybuilders and people who train for aesthetics: "It's not what you can do but what you look like." This notion disgusts me personally. Now before I go on let me say that I have a huge amount of respect for bodybuilders in general, in particular the 24/7 discipline and commitment required. I first got in to weight training because of bodybuilding and spent most of my initial training time doing bodybuilding style training.

But I detest the mentality of many people from a bodybuilding type background as it relates to strength athletes. For example, ridiculing Olympic weightlifters for lacking muscle mass or powerlifters for being bloated etc. Just because these sports use the same training implements as bodybuilding does not mean the athletes should look exactly like bodybuilders. It would be like a boxer who runs 5 miles every morning looking at a marathon runner and saying "well he can't box for shit".

Now, don't get me wrong - all of the iron sports are related. I don't think that a powerlifter should be a fat, soft mess with no muscle, capable of only waddling up to a monolift and squatting. Nor do I think a bodybuilder should just be a pumped up jackass, incapable of feats of strength i.e. "all show no go". Friendly banter between the different iron sports is fine but to consistently ridicule one sport or another is ridiculous. We are such a small minority compared to mainstream sports that it is pointless to create even greater divides between each category of weight training.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 05:32:49 AM »

edited that one too as apeace offering
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 05:34:27 AM »
Many of the posts in this thread reiterate a mentality that seems to prevail among bodybuilders and people who train for aesthetics: "It's not what you can do but what you look like." This notion disgusts me personally. Now before I go on let me say that I have a huge amount of respect for bodybuilders in general, in particular the 24/7 discipline and commitment required. I first got in to weight training because of bodybuilding and spent most of my initial training time doing bodybuilding style training.

But I detest the mentality of many people from a bodybuilding type background as it relates to strength athletes. For example, ridiculing Olympic weightlifters for lacking muscle mass or powerlifters for being bloated etc. Just because these sports use the same training implements as bodybuilding does not mean the athletes should look exactly like bodybuilders. It would be like a boxer who runs 5 miles every morning looking at a marathon runner and saying "well he can't box for shit".

Now, don't get me wrong - all of the iron sports are related. I don't think that a powerlifter should be a fat, soft mess with no muscle, capable of only waddling up to a monolift and squatting. Nor do I think a bodybuilder should just be a pumped up jackass, incapable of feats of strength i.e. "all show no go". Friendly banter between the different iron sports is fine but to consistently ridicule one sport or another is ridiculous. We are such a small minority compared to mainstream sports that it is pointless to create even greater divides between each category of weight training.

Good post brother.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 05:35:40 AM »
As far as anyone knows, that's not bigmcs real name. Also, it was posted by big mark *

post the link

that account is in time out

you thought that was my name and posted it as a threat

you thought you could bully me in to not posting

now you are whining because I used the same tactic back on you

and a peace offering isn't pming me calling for a truce with a threat attached if I don't do what you want
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2014, 05:36:32 AM »

Save the sensible posts for another forum.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2014, 05:47:24 AM »
post the link

that account is in time out

you thought that was my name and posted it as a threat

you thought you could bully me in to not posting

now you are whining because I used the same tactic back on you

and a peace offering isn't pming me calling for a truce with a threat attached if I don't do what you want

The only threats made were by you fatmc. You threatened my livelihood. In return i gave you a peace offering, and an oath should you not accept and follow through with your threats.

Choice is yours fatmc.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2014, 05:49:54 AM »
The only threats made were by you fatmc. You threatened my livelihood. In return i gave you a peace offering, and an oath should you not accept and follow through with your threats.

Choice is yours fatmc.

thought you were leaving

just another cry for attention

il fucking ruin you twinkles

be the biggest favour anyone has ever done this board

keep up with the name calling you butt hurt little cry baby
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2014, 05:50:41 AM »
Wow, someone is bluffing really, really hard.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 05:52:29 AM »
Wow, someone is bluffing really, really hard.

I was bluffing in the sense that i have all the cards...but am not willing to play them.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 05:53:06 AM »
I was bluffing in the sense that i have all the cards...but am willing to play them.

do it

do your worst
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 05:53:21 AM »
I was bluffing in the sense that i have all the cards...but am willing to play them.
4 fucking jokers, now fuck off.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 05:55:21 AM »
do it

do your worst

my bad..typo

NOT willing to play them.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 05:58:23 AM »
my bad..typo

NOT willing to play them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2014, 06:00:56 AM »
I can always use a good laugh in the morning.

Wolfox threatening people.....hahahaaaa  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2014, 06:15:16 AM »
Fill your Boots