Author Topic: This is so "inspiring"  (Read 449 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is so "inspiring"
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:42:45 AM »
Arne Duncan: "Inspiring" To See Children Cross The Border To Get An Education

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: This so "inspiring"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 07:43:25 AM »
The problem with anchor babies:

Education Secretary Arne Duncan visited an elementary school in Columbus, N.M. last year where 75 percent of the students live in Mexico but are being educated in the United States because their mothers crossed the border to seek medical help, and their birth here makes them U.S. citizens.

“These are our kids and they’re trying to get a great education,” Duncan said during a visit to the school, which was part of his 2013 school bus tour. “These are children and families who are trying to live the American dream of putting everything, everything on the line to get a great education.

“And it’s frankly inspiring,” Duncan said

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: This so "inspiring"
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 07:43:33 AM »
WTF - WTF WTF WTF

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: This is so "inspiring"
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 08:00:09 AM »
I just find it funny that no matter how much shit like this goes on nobody ever thinks to criticize the Mexican government's inability to provide education for their own people.  everyone just sits around and criticizes how poorly the US government handles someone else's mess.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 08:15:58 AM »
These people have gone beyond the pale.....what the fuck is this shit. How many kids go to school in Canadian Highs Schools from VT...I bet friggen none.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 08:36:47 AM »
Either one of two things is going to happen, and happen soon.

Either there is going to be a MASSIVE uprising in which these liberal traitors are going to be taken out in masse in the streets, or this nation, its history, people and sovereignty, are F U C K ED.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 08:41:42 AM »
I 100% agree...the fags need to really look at this and be happy with what they have. It won't be just the Fire Island leather crowd in the camps...it will be all the gays, who would rather live quiet lives. It won't just the La Rasa thugs..it will be the guy who mows your lawn, getting shot in the head. We're headed one way or the other. If you haven't read Dan Simmons' Flashback I suggest that you do. The fictional account of how we end up in the plot's situation is right on target now.
L