Author Topic: blood results  (Read 2488 times)

Simple Simon

blood results
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:48:11 AM »
I have just got bloods back and my test is low, been off for around a month.
Kidneys , liver Cholesterol all normal.
creatinine levels slightly elevated (apparently higher protein diet thats normal)
Oestrogen normal.

Guy advised me to stay off another 6 weeks and re-test to see if my test has kicked back in or go back on TRT dose.

Will wait just to make sure Im not shut down.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: blood results
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 12:44:59 PM »
cant it take half a year or so for test to come back to a proper range again after being on for months?

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 01:01:36 PM »
cant it take half a year or so for test to come back to a proper range again after being on for months?
No idea mate, never had a test before, guy in the medical centre seems pretty clued up on steroids/PCT and the like.
I have been on for around a year, only 250mgs a week to ten days apart from my show last year when I took more for 10 weeks.
I will see what it reads on the next test and decide from there.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 01:15:30 PM »
test doesn't ever return to 'normal'. especially past age 35-40.

you'll be lucky to have a test level of 300, but will likely be in the 200's after the ester's have cleared.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 01:16:16 PM »
test doesn't ever return to 'normal'. especially past age 35-40.

you'll be lucky to have a test level of 300, but will likely be in the 200's after the ester's have cleared.

What, not even normal for someone that age?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 01:42:18 PM »

That is consistent with what I have been reading. There are various PCT protocols that people try, but there seems to be a notion of permanent suppression even with TRT-level usage.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 02:03:56 PM »

"normal" varies.

I have a 60yr old client who's natural test was 650+

I have a 42yr old client who's natural test was below 350.

I have a 40yr old client who's run nothing but small, short cycles of dbol and winstrol who's natural test is below 200 after being off for well over 6 months.. and his cycles were usually 1-2months at a time with no more than 50mg/day with many months between 'cycles'. (was afraid of shots)

serious past users... serious being something more than hrt doses.. say, common bbing doses in the 1g range for months at a time can expect sub-200 levels w/o hrt.

personally, after being completely off for about a year.. maybe 9 months, mine was below 100 before I went on hrt back in '05. I was 'on' from about 2000-2003/04 with varying doses, 2-3.5g test, 1g eq/wk for about a year, plus other stuff here and there... did the typical 'pct' of hcg and clomid, and still sub100 levels.

on 200 ever 2 wks or 300 every 3, levels ranged from 700-1200 depending on how close the blood draw was to the time of injection.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »
Why is the guy wanting to do another test in 6 weeks for?
Seems a bit soon for any noticeable difference if thats the case.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 02:13:53 PM »
Why is the guy wanting to do another test in 6 weeks for?
Seems a bit soon for any noticeable difference if thats the case.

that's typical.

if you're on 250/wk, 12 wks should be enough time for the esters to clear. I estimate, without doing an excel spreadsheet to check half-lives.

the end result will be the same. if you want to be/feel 'normal', you'll be on 200mg every 2 wks for the rest of your life.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 02:18:44 PM »
I didn't read the fine print when signing up for this deal, guess I may have to do HRT once finished competitive bodybuilding  :(

What is a normal range for a natural 31 year old? I don't need high test all my life to accomplish my lifes goals but being stuck in the mud with low test is like being in the dark all the time.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 02:25:30 PM »
I didn't read the fine print when signing up for this deal, guess I may have to do HRT once finished competitive bodybuilding  :(

What is a normal range for a natural 31 year old? I don't need high test all my life to accomplish my lifes goals but being stuck in the mud with low test is like being in the dark all the time.

normal "ok" or normal "optimal"?

normal is anywhere between 350 and 900.

a 31yr old with 350 or 380 is 'normal', but very far from 'optimal'.

figure while "on", your test is well into the thousands.. especially if you're running 1g or more a week.... so by comparison, a 'normal/natural' hrt level of 1200 or 1400 isn't so high.

me personally? I've always said that when I 'quit' or retire, i'll run 200 or so a week along with a few iu's a day of gh for the rest of my life.... at 200/wk, you should be over 1500. which is high, but nowhere near the 3000+ it is when 'on'.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 02:46:27 PM »

figure while "on", your test is well into the thousands.. especially if you're running 1g or more a week.... so by comparison, a 'normal/natural' hrt level of 1200 or 1400 isn't so high.

me personally? I've always said that when I 'quit' or retire, i'll run 200 or so a week along with a few iu's a day of gh for the rest of my life.... at 200/wk, you should be over 1500. which is high, but nowhere near the 3000+ it is when 'on'.

You seem to be of the opinion that steroid usage is tantamount to castration.
I know guys who have been on for years and now dont take anything, they are all fine "male" specimens.
According to you they should all have tits.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 02:58:00 PM »
I hope I could be one of those fine male specimens without needing to be tied to doctors and dealers for my testosterone...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »
You seem to be of the opinion that steroid usage is tantamount to castration.
I know guys who have been on for years and now dont take anything, they are all fine "male" specimens.
According to you they should all have tits.

really? according to me they should have tits?

even in actually threads, you end up trolling.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 03:20:27 PM »

really? according to me they should have tits?

even in actually threads, you end up trolling.
You are claiming that after gear you are basically fucked test wise, its not the case.
Zero test isnt going to make you very manly, thats my point with the "tits" joke.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »
Have you tried the POWER pct protocol? I believe its the only pct program to actually have been backed up with a study.
A

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 09:04:13 PM »

is 30 to early to start trt is levels were 190? I don't want kids I started taking 200 mgs per week and I feel great.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 09:54:33 PM »
in my uneducated opinion, some men recover better than others and faster than others after coming off of anabolics. no point in trying to read about it, you have to just do it and experience it. if you feel like shit and your test levels are low, you can either wait it out or start following a trt protocol with a good doctor

life could always be worse and plus, pinning once a week is fuck all

i know people who have to take pharma drugs for mental health issues every god damn day; that's fucking way worse compared to trt

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 09:55:32 PM »
is 30 to early to start trt is levels were 190? I don't want kids I started taking 200 mgs per week and I feel great.

good call. kids are for newly married gay dudes and peasants

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2014, 09:21:53 AM »
It takes me about 4-6 months after a long cycle for my Test to get back to within normal range.  Since using AAS, i've never tested higher than 400 once i came off for extended periods of time.  I never had my levels checked before using AAS, so i'm not sure if i was in the 400's before using AAS or not.

All i know is it takes months to recover from long cycles of AAS.

8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2014, 11:46:52 AM »

It varies.  I do one cycle per year now.  April 1 - July 31.   By September my levels normally test out over 600+ and by January they are back in the 900 range.

I think it has a lot to do with :

A) What you use (some things are more harsh than others)
B) The dose you use (higher dose the harder the system is hit and suppressed in the long run)
C) The amount of body fat you are carrying (as we all know the higher the body fat, the higher the sides of ER activity during and after cycle)
D) The level of rest/recovery you are getting post cycle.  On cycle it is easier to recover, but post cycle you need more rest days to keep the CNS from being ran through the grinder once your test levels drop

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 12:14:28 PM »
 I got a clean bill on kidneys a couple of months ago...all was.in order. Same as you creatinine was.on the upper side, doc says if I eat a lot of protein and have higher muscle mass this is the cause. Recommended daily protein intake medically is like 80g per day.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2014, 12:46:09 PM »
It takes me about 4-6 months after a long cycle for my Test to get back to within normal range.  Since using AAS, i've never tested higher than 400 once i came off for extended periods of time.  I never had my levels checked before using AAS, so i'm not sure if i was in the 400's before using AAS or not.

All i know is it takes months to recover from long cycles of AAS.

8)

At the end of the day Im going to go back on again at some point so I feel its just going to be a waste of time staying clean and getting tested again.
All Im doing is waiting for my body to get back to normal and then shutting it down again, doesn't seem to be any point