Author Topic: Offer to Anabolichalo (Sex but No Homo)  (Read 22102 times)

agenda21nwo

Re: Offer to Anabolichalo (Sex but No Homo)
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2014, 12:49:59 AM »
None of them were chocolate, whiter than the whitest pussy you ever had sex with....if you can remember what a white pussy looks like  :D as a matter if fact have you ever been in a white pussy apart from your mums that night u were born?

Seems he was right, just picked wrong parent?  Dad black, mom white.  Quite a stereotype really.  Now like black dad, half black son chases white women.  Age old story.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 12:52:10 AM »
Initially we were talking june/july for the offical get big Ibiza meet up, now its august... I wont be looking quite as good by then.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 12:53:21 AM »
Initially we were talking june/july for the offical get big Ibiza meet up, now its august... I wont be looking quite as good by then.

lol.

im sure you will LLS.

::)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 12:59:25 AM »
Once your moustache is in shape there will be no issues

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 01:01:22 AM »

Seems he was right, just picked wrong parent?  Dad black, mom white.  Quite a stereotype really.  Now like black dad, half black son chases white women.  Age old story.

YOU left out the bit where he doesn't know his dad.
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 01:24:47 AM »

They chase me, agenda hates the fact he's ignored by his own kind and can't get laid, so he turns into a stereotypical racist....age old story  :D
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 01:34:31 AM »
They chase me, agenda hates the fact he's ignored by his own kind and can't get laid, so he turns into a stereotypical racist....age old story  :D

yo skorp.

are you suggesting that if "gayagenda" was to step into his local deli he would surely order a footlong turkey and cockmeat sandwich, extra cockmeat and hold the turkey?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2014, 01:52:05 AM »
LOL racial insecurity overload in this thread.

Let me count the times I have had black chicks throw themselves at me.  Pity 95 percent of them were gross.
Ψ

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2014, 02:15:03 AM »

i just never got over my high school crush which was a bantu babe from zaire

simple as that

That's very precise but I get it. Myself always been attracted to epic facial bone structure, stellar estrogen driven curvy features and curly thick dark hair. skinny white chick with thin blond has no hormonal attractiveness to me. I guess the genetics drive of ones cock knows what's "best"...

I'm a warrior, was looking for a strong princess. Luckily I found her.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2014, 02:19:23 AM »
End of August, probably the last weekend or so. Check out Bora Bora beach in Ibiza, probably getting a serviced apartment by there, 24/7 maddness. Jet Apartments is one option.

I might dip my toe in that one

will be recovered from dorm by then
T

agenda21nwo

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2014, 02:22:01 AM »

Hmm sorry if I hit a sensitive nerve, but I notice you do not deny my point, which is accurate.  Just a casual observation anyone can make, whether they are gay or straight, popular or unpopular.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2014, 02:28:51 AM »
hey are you that "alex" guy? :D

all the way big dude

that's a fine damsel you got there, tits like melons

you got a better hairline tho, she's lucky to have you

Yea that "guy" ;D.

My Princess of Peace. I've seen her tackle mouthy skanks many times. The most alpha female I've ever met.

All the way Conan + Valeria.

How's your son doing?

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2014, 02:35:22 AM »
not too great :(

transferred him to another place i'll go there tomorrow

Sorry to hear dude, I can only imagine the anxiety it may cause you. I'll pray for him.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2014, 03:20:01 AM »
Hmm sorry if I hit a sensitive nerve, but I notice you do not deny my point, which is accurate.  Just a casual observation anyone can make, whether they are gay or straight, popular or unpopular.

What do you mean sorry "I hit a nerve?" You clearly intended to provoke a reaction out of me by making a stereotypical comment without knowing anything about me. I don't need you to apologise I'm a big boy. Just stick to your guns mate.

I'm not afro American/Caucasian white. My father is a moor from north Africa and my mother is Mediterranean hence albeit European white not exactly Caucasian. My cultural background which you know nothing about is miles away from your stereotype, which you threw at me purely based on the skin tan I display in that picture, so you can't have a hit a nerve with such an off the mark comment reflecting your ignorance.

I'm not a suitable platform for you to exercise your freedom of speech as I don't fit your target audience.

Now fuck off and enjoy your weekend  ;D

S

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2014, 03:21:56 AM »
What do you mean sorry "I hit a nerve?" You clearly intended to provoke a reaction out of me by making a stereotypical comment without knowing anything about me. I don't need you to apologise I'm a big boy. Just stick to your guns mate.

I'm not afro American/Caucasian white. My father is a moor from north Africa and my mother is Mediterranean hence albeit European white not exactly Caucasian. My cultural background which you know nothing about is miles away from your stereotype, which you threw at me purely based on the skin tan I display in that picture, so you can't have a hit a nerve with such an off the mark comment reflecting your ignorance.

I'm not a suitable platform for you to exercise your freedom of speech as I don't fit your target audience.

Now fuck off and enjoy your weekend  ;D

no offence chief but your post confirms heavy nerve hitting of peace. Going outside for a smoke. Care to join>

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2014, 03:22:12 AM »
I might dip my toe in that one

will be recovered from dorm by then

Let's have a chat nearer the time.

Only going for about 4 days, that's all I can handle but will be full on 24/7 maddness.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2014, 03:27:33 AM »
no offence chief but your post confirms heavy nerve hitting of peace. Going outside for a smoke. Care to join>

I'm an active conversationalist, which might come across as an emotionally filled rant, but it's not...or may be it's the tren, havent used in years and it's kicking now with a low carb diet it's not a good combo lol

In general I always try to minimise my posts as I know many getbiggers have ADHD, Aspergers, Bipolar...etc they can only read one liners.

Off for a cigarette in the balcony too  :)
S

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2014, 03:29:15 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2014, 04:47:18 AM »

That's very precise but I get it. Myself always been attracted to epic facial bone structure, stellar estrogen driven curvy features and curly thick dark hair. skinny white chick with thin blond has no hormonal attractiveness to me. I guess the genetics drive of ones cock knows what's "best"...

I'm a warrior, was looking for a strong princess. Luckily I found her.

you look like a warrior of Big Macs, epic estrogenic perma bulker cheeks and gut

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2014, 05:15:40 AM »
Another personal message turn in to a Thread.... See what I mean ?  This board is losing it by the minute.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 05:32:09 AM »
Bro you've got some serious balding going on.  And a kinda monkey face.  HOW you get the girls?
Ψ

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 06:48:42 AM »
why crop the picture so you cant see shit lol??

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 07:08:06 AM »
Let's have a chat nearer the time.

Only going for about 4 days, that's all I can handle but will be full on 24/7 maddness.

Wise move.

Last time I went there with the lads, we went for 11 nights. Barely a word was spoken on the plane on the way back.

We went to Manumission on Monday night and got back to the apartment on Wednesday afternoon - what a night out that was.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2014, 07:12:07 AM »
Come a long mate, a life changing experience.

I'll have plenty of spare space, full English breakfast every morning near by and nothing but craziness from then on.
DC-10 on Mondays for Circo, Wednesday Luciano Ushuaia, Amnesia Fridays for Marco=Heaven

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2014, 07:16:01 AM »
DC-10 on Mondays for Circo, Wednesday Luciano Ushuaia, Amnesia Fridays for Marco=Heaven

you going this year x

T