Author Topic: Anyone that thinks Lebron is > than MJ needs to watch ESPN 30 for 30 tonight  (Read 2771 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
They are going to show the story of the Bad Boy Pistons. this was the NBA during the Jordan era.  James would have crumbled and cried like a 7 year old girl if he got roughed up like Jordan did during this era.  I could only imagine Jordan in today's pussy league.  He would be averaging 50 points a game.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

They had to be, they were all a bunch of fagggots on that team

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
LBJ is 6'8" and 250-260 pounds, and you think he would crumble? Doubt it. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

He's a mental midget.  like groink or no one

Army of One

• Getbig V

Yes, he lost in the finals being held to 18ppg by the 40yr old 6'4 inch point gaurd Jason Kidd,I'm sure he'd have no problems against the Pistons  ::)

catracho

• Getbig IV
OK.  Thing is, you could say that "crumple" crap about every player now in every sport, including football.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
OK.  Thing is, you could say that "crumple" crap about every player now in every sport, including football.  

peyton manning is a prime example.  Joe Montana knew how to win when it  counted

catracho

• Getbig IV
Yep, he won All by himself. he coached the team, he thew the ball, he caught it, he played defense. yep he knew how to win.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Yep, he won All by himself. he coached the team, he thew the ball, he caught it, he played defense. yep he knew how to win.

Google "the drive" and you'll see what Montana meant

catracho

• Getbig IV
You start off with Lebron talk and now want me to goggle Montana?  Is he the only quarterback ever to lead a game winning drive?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
He's a mental midget.  like groink or no one

dude nothing screams hurt feelings more than mentioning people who arent even participating in threads in a pejorative manner.

I'd say we're taking up a lot of space in your head but in a place that empty there more than enough room for everyone.
b

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
peyton manning is a prime example.  Joe Montana knew how to win when it  counted

why was he one and done in the playoffs 4 times?

E
E

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
I'm watching it.....Epic. there will never be another team like the Detroit bad boys...that was many generations ago...wow......most getbiggers were still in their diapers back then... ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Dennis Rodman was a special player.  At his best he could dominate a game with just his rebounding.  Also, being that size and being able to guard guys like Karl Malone, Barkley and Shaq, crazy.  The dude was fun to watch.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Dennis Rodman was a special player.  At his best he could dominate a game with just his rebounding.  Also, being that size and being able to guard guys like Karl Malone, Barkley and Shaq, crazy.  The dude was fun to watch.

Yes, he was. He was so clever and crafty with way he could position himself to get loose balls and rebounds. Stepping on his opponents' feet or grabbing one of their arms before they would jump. The guy could jump like a pogo stick. Incredible basketball IQ with exceptional court awareness. He really knew how to get inside his opponents' head. The way he could toy with Alonzo Mourning and Shaq was gold. Averaged 18.7 boards one year. Amazing for a guy who was 6'6".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

yep, montana would be UNSTOPPABLE in today's NFL where it's interference to look at a receiver.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Those 30 for 30 documentaries are fantastic, some of the best sports related ones I've seen.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Dennis Rodman was a special player.  At his best he could dominate a game with just his rebounding.  Also, being that size and being able to guard guys like Karl Malone, Barkley and Shaq, crazy.  The dude was fun to watch.

During the Bulls final championship Rodman should have been the Finals MVP.  he had something like 14 rebounds a game.  he was a maniac all over the floor.  Yet of course MJ gets it.  League probably ignore Rodman because by then he was full crazy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
LBJ is 6'8" and 250-260 pounds

Seems legit, as RFK's official biographer describes Kennedy as "a kunt hair above six six."

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They are going to show the story of the Bad Boy Pistons. this was the NBA during the Jordan era.  James would have crumbled and cried like a 7 year old girl if he got roughed up like Jordan did during this era.  I could only imagine Jordan in today's pussy league.  He would be averaging 50 points a game.
You live in the past. Lebron is more physically gifted and would obviously adapted to the the game. Same thing if you put Wilt in today's game he would completely dominate, because he was more physically gifted than everyone else.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
You live in the past. Lebron is more physically gifted and would obviously adapted to the the game. Same thing if you put Wilt in today's game he would completely dominate, because he was more physically gifted than everyone else.

Hi is not more physically gifted than Jordan.  Maybe stronger but Jordan floated through the air.  He was quicker on his feet and his mental game is a million times better than James.  Jordan did things that left people in Awe.  how often has James done that?  Power tomahawk slams? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
jordan got a LOT of calls that lebron doesn't get. 

Jordan couldn't exist today like that - youtube would destroy him on a nightly basis and the NBA fixin' of the 90s.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
He's a mental midget.  like groink or no one

Apparently ESPN is your life.

You should try having sex with a real live girl occasionally.  it won't be that easy for you, being that you are a fatass, and have the personality of an actual puckered asshole, but you never know

You won't know the roster of every NFL team like the back of your hand anymore, but that comes with being an actual adult

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Better athlete or better basketball player? Lebron could easily  play in the NFL is he wanted to.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Hi is not more physically gifted than Jordan.  Maybe stronger but Jordan floated through the air.  He was quicker on his feet and his mental game is a million times better than James.  Jordan did things that left people in Awe.  how often has James done that?  Power tomahawk slams? 

You do know that Lebron ran a 4.6 at the nfl combine right? Big guys just don't look as fast on the screen..standing next to them is a different story
l