Author Topic: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????  (Read 64157 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
^Well that can't be because you're an angel, because you're not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

We both know this, Judi.

DIV

:o  :o  :o What on earth are you ever talking about? ...of course I'm innocent!
My credit cards don't show purchases of lighter fluid, and my local Walmart isn't even open at 3:30am  ;D
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
:o  :o  :o What on earth are you ever talking about? ...of course I'm innocent!
My credit cards don't show purchases of lighter fluid, and my local Walmart isn't even open at 3:30am  ;D

......sure, but your panties are sopping wet and your mouth is salivating.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
Now that Llewellyn is here, I am going to take a moment to pimp X-Factor. I was one of the original guys to do the trial on it in all the ads, and I gained around 9 lbs of lean mass. The sh1t is the best non-steroidal muscle-builder out there, seriously. Better than this arginine sh1t. Llewelyn, knows his sh1t on it too.
SHAZAM!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth??
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2006, 01:40:17 PM »
It's quite possible it could make it to 30 - 40 dollars... who knows... it's your listing, but I beg to differ with you on your other comments. I could be wrong, and I don't mean this as a diss, ...just a statement of my perception. I believe you're having trouble because you lack credibility. Those initials behind your name don't mean shit, if people are leery of you, ...and I believe you come across as a greedy POS who doesn't give a shit about consumers, just someone looking to sell them something. And God forbid any of them ever googled you to see all the crap you spewed about ProArgi9 for the past 2 years, ...and now you're selling it??? That's quite the credibility gap for anyone with their eyes open.

BTW - Links to which audio messages?

Again, like I said, you're looking to retail something that is best networked. Good luck tho.

I lack credibility???  First off, how dare you show disrespect to my initials next to my name.  I've earned the right to be a certified nutritionist and personal trainer afters months of study and passing all the exams.  Where the fuck are your credentials???  You are talking out of complete ignorance when you say stuff like that.  I have much more credit around here than you do.  People know I actually run a  business and actually sell stuff.  I've even showed pictures of my cash box to prove it.  I write my own articles while you cut and paste and lets not even get into websites.  That ragged ass website needs a complete overhaul and its all to cover its true website which links back to a clone Synergy Website.  You may laugh at the fact that I have to haul products out every weekend to flea markets and work outside in the cold, hot, or rainy weather.  But I'd rather do that anyday than to try to sell someone a 2.00 crap product for $100.00 and then try to push him into signing up at Synergy.

Hey Judi, if you want to talk about creditability.  Why don't you tell everyone up here about the SYNERGY AUTO-SHIP PROGRAM??? >:(

The ad is currently at 10.50 and there is only 17 hours left.  When the bidding is done, 240 is going to take a copy of the screen and let everyone know that you are full of it. 

17 hours from being OWNED!!!  And even if you get someone to buy it from me for the 99.99, I'll make a cool 25 dollars off the sell...... :D  It won't happen however because no-pne wants it

Consider yourself finished, Jaguar. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth??
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2006, 12:00:19 AM »

I lack credibility???  First off, how dare you show disrespect to my initials next to my name.  I've earned the right to be a certified nutritionist and personal trainer afters months of study and passing all the exams.

NEWSFLASH:It's not the initials that give you credibility, it's character & integrity, and in your case, ...you appear to be severely lacking in both! Without those 2 components, the entire alphabet behind your name means nothing!

Where the f**k are your credentials???  You are talking out of complete ignorance when you say stuff like that.

No Vince, you are attempting to sell product out of complete ignorance. You've never even used it, yet you're going to try to sell it to the public? How slimey and greedy is that? At least use a product first, develop an appreciation for it before you start recommending it to others, let alone trying to make a profit off it.

People know I actually run a  business and actually sell stuff.  I've even showed pictures of my cash box to prove it.

Bwahahahaha! Ok, I can see you're approaching meltdown territory.

You may laugh at the fact that I have to haul products out every weekend to flea markets and work outside in the cold, hot, or rainy weather.  But I'd rather do that anyday than to try to sell someone a 2.00 crap product for $100.00 and then try to push him into signing up at Synergy.

Oh boo hoo, I have to sell product out in the rain. <sniffle> Tell me you're not going to stoop so low as to go for the sympathy sale now?  ::)  I don't sell $2 products and I don't push people into signing up for Synergy. What I do is recommend people try quality products, products I have at least used, and know to be quality, and allow those who find them preferable to whatever brand they were previously using, to continue to purchase them over & over as they need them, not out in the rain, but right from the convenience of their home. Don't fault me because i have vision and foresight enough to organize my business activities in a manner that's more convenient & efficient for both myself and consumers. People who join choose to do so because it makes sense to them. I think most people can see the wisdom in allowing themselves to be compensated for something they would gladly do for free. I know there are many guys in here who have a favourite brand of protein that they regularly consume, or maybe a it's a favourite brand of breakfast cereal, ...or whatever. If so, I doubt many would pass up the opportunity to earn a small residual on every box of Grape Nuts sold in their state, country, or even around the world, provided they too have purchased a box of Grape Nuts themselves that month, ...afterall, it's what they would have been doing anyway.

Hey Judi, if you want to talk about creditability.  Why don't you tell everyone up here about the SYNERGY AUTO-SHIP PROGRAM??? >:(

Why should I? No one has asked about it. If they have an interest in it, they can hear all about it on my website? nothing's hidden. That's why the website is there, to dispense information. And when someone does indicate interest in my business, I direct them to the correct url to get the information they need to answer their questions. It provides the dual purpose of allowing them the freedom & the luxury to go through the information, digesting it at their leisure without feeling pressured to make a decision, and at the same time, demonstrates how simple, do-able, and duplicatable this business really is, without requiring one be a superstar salesperson to do it. If anything, I'm more of a traffic cop directing traffic, than I am a salesperson.

See Vince, ...that's part of the reason you will never be successful in network mktg, you lack credibility, and have no idea how to leverage your time and/or properly allocate your resources, time or attention. That and the fact that instead of simply doing your thing, ...you're far too focused on others and what other people are doing. Instead of investing your time and positive energy in yourself and your goals, ...you squander your time, wasteing it by expending negative energy which you direct towards others. When are you going to wake up?  ::)

The ad is currently at 10.50 and there is only 17 hours left.  When the bidding is done, 240 is going to take a copy of the screen and let everyone know that you are full of it.

Uhhh... don't know how to break it to you Vince, ...but all that will show is that you lack the ability to sell a product that consumers the world over happily pay $91 for.

17 hours from being OWNED!!!

More like 17 hours away from owning yourself! lol. Good grief!  ::) 

And even if you get someone to buy it from me for the 99.99, I'll make a cool 25 dollars off the sell...... :D  It won't happen however because no-pne wants it

Vince, if I wanted to be a bitch, I would have simply had someone bid huge, win the auction, then reneg on completing the purchase, opting instead to give you bitingly negative feed-back for false advertising, since you advertise Grape & Orange flavours, and the product isn't even manufactured in those flavours. That fact alone is easily verified and any rebuttal you could give would be ineffective. I have no need nor desire to do that. It's not worth my time. Someone else may get a kick out of doing that tho

Why would I get someone to buy it off you at retail, when I could simply sell it to them myself at wholesale, thereby saving them some money, not to mention the taxes they'd have to pay through you, and providing them with either a 30 day full 100% money back guarantee, or a 90 day money back guarantee. You're only giving them a 15 day guarantee at only 85% of their purchase price, and charging them a 15% re-stocking fee, if they decide they don't like it. How is someone going to notice ALL the benefits in 15 days?

...besides Vince, ...what makes you think your friend Mark down there in Dallas, isn't already a part of my downline?  ;D

Consider yourself finished, Jaguar. 

I never thought it was possible for someone to be so out of touch with reality, but you surprise me.

Vince, you really need to stop obsessing over me, just do your own thing, and try to focus on your own business.

Continually astounded by your lack of brilliance,
w

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
Vince, you are a....

Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Well, the bidding has ended and I'm surprised that I was incorrect in thinking that the bidding would end at 30-40 dollars.... :o
Final Results:  Can you say Lou Ferrigno???   :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5659027558
This should put an end to the value of Pro-Argi 9 finally.  Judi is already melting down into a puddle of ooze.
240 or Bust, you know what to do...... :D
Later.

BTW, Here's some more creditability for you
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
BTW, Judi....Ebay has changed their policies on negative feedback.  It doesn't work that way anymore....... :D  The only thing I would have to do is file an unpaid product dispute and once you of course not pay, the feedback is taken away..... :D.  Its also now much harder to file feedback as well.  The days of retalitory feedback is over with.

But honestly, I never gave a shit about feedback.

I'm just keeping it real and telling it like it is

A

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
finally some new pics.  still training for the 2006 metrolina?

btw, Jag has no credibility.  She doesn't realize that as soon as you are reimbursed for recommending a product, you lose credibility

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I got into a car wreck 2 weeks ago but I have a chiropractor appointment tommorrow to get me back going.  Its going to be pretty tight in making it to the show
A

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????
« Reply #160 on: February 01, 2006, 03:15:21 PM »
This is like watching 2 retards fight.

You feel guilty for not breaking it up, but you just cant help to sit back and watch.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????
« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2006, 10:07:41 PM »
Pro Gyno Offseason:

Pro Gyno Inseason:

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 08, 2006, 08:28:58 AM »

[/quote]

^Vincent,

How the hell do you get off throwing up the Westside when you clearly reside on the Eastcoast...........and worse yet.......you support DMX!!!!!   :)

What a joke............that's like someone from Brooklyn listening to Pac and claiming Oakland!!!!!   ::)

DIV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth???
« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2006, 04:20:07 PM »

^Vincent,
How the hell do you get off throwing up the Westside when you clearly reside on the Eastcoast...........and worse yet.......you support DMX!!!!!   :)
What a joke............that's like someone from Brooklyn listening to Pac and claiming Oakland!!!!!   ::)
DIV

Division, that is not a WestCoast sign.  Otherwise it would be pointing up rather than down.  That is a Team McFarland sign.

And as far as DMX is concerned, I used his song "Get it on the Floor" for my posing routine last time
A

DIVISION

• Getbig V
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth???
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2006, 04:51:46 PM »
Division, that is not a WestCoast sign.  Otherwise it would be pointing up rather than down.  That is a Team McFarland sign.
And as far as DMX is concerned, I used his song "Get it on the Floor" for my posing routine last time

That's the "W".......regardless of whatever Jeff has you believing.

It's not for you, you don't even live out west.

DMX is played out.......

Move on.

DIV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2006, 05:04:16 PM »
That's the "W".......regardless of whatever Jeff has you believing.
It's not for you, you don't even live out west.
DMX is played out.......
Move on.
DIV

Don't take it so fucking seriously.  You don't know anything about the west neither because you're white (at least I think you are).  You would be more likely to get your ass kicked than me if you walked into the wrong neighborhood.

BTW, this is off subject, this is about the ultimate demise of ProArgi9   ;D

20 bucks bitch....hahahahahaha!!!
A

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2006, 05:07:02 PM »
Don't take it so fucking seriously.  You don't know anything about the west neither because you're white (at least I think you are).  You would be more likely to get your ass kicked than me if you walked into the wrong neighborhood.
BTW, this is off subject, this is about the ultimate demise of ProArgi9   ;D
20 bucks bitch....hahahahahaha!!!

If you walked in my neighborhood, you would be found swimming with the fishes with cement shoes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2006, 09:40:40 PM »
If you walked in my neighborhood, you would be found swimming with the fishes with cement shoes.

If you're referring to your hometown, BumFuck USA, you won't catch me there.
A

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2006, 10:38:35 PM »
If you're referring to your hometown, BumFuck USA, you won't catch me there.

This coming from a guy living in Greenville, South Carolina.  Where fleamarkets reign supreme. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2006, 06:56:09 AM »
Jesus Vince....
your truly a retard, and you just don't learn. From the first posts of yours I saw at MM, then the pics of your out of shape gyno-ridden ass at the Metrolina, your lame excuses as to why you showed up out of shape (you have to be in shape to look awesome and then mess up your peak!), to the basic amino acid solution your selling expecting to get $100 for. Your pathetic.
At the very most, it's entertainment. But your so stupid that you don't really make it entertaining anymore. Just more banal tripe from your enlarged nipple out of shape ass.
Oh, I'm white, and I live on the West Coast too. OMFG!!!! What a concept. White people on the West Coast, black people on the East Coast too? What is this world coming to?  :o
Idiot.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2006, 07:05:33 PM »
Jesus Vince....
your truly a retard, and you just don't learn. From the first posts of yours I saw at MM, then the pics of your out of shape gyno-ridden ass at the Metrolina, your lame excuses as to why you showed up out of shape (you have to be in shape to look awesome and then mess up your peak!), to the basic amino acid solution your selling expecting to get $100 for. Your pathetic.
At the very most, it's entertainment. But your so stupid that you don't really make it entertaining anymore. Just more banal tripe from your enlarged nipple out of shape ass.
Oh, I'm white, and I live on the West Coast too. OMFG!!!! What a concept. White people on the West Coast, black people on the East Coast too? What is this world coming to?  :o
Idiot.

First off, read the post more closely dum-ass.  Number two, only people obsessed with me "Vinceoholics" even talk about a bodybuilding show that I did two years ago.  Its old news.

And I honestly couldn't care about you being white except you're problably the dumbest white guy I've ever seen so far talk.  Your ass would get kicked anywhere in the country.

And stop hating on Greenville, SC.  I like it here.  People have a misconception that every black person is wanting to get out of the south  I'm not some damn runaway slave and Harriet Tubman's Underground Railroad has not ran for over a hundred year.  The South is great because everyone minds their own fucking business
A

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2006, 09:40:37 PM »
First off, read the post more closely dum-ass.  Number two, only people obsessed with me "Vinceoholics" even talk about a bodybuilding show that I did two years ago.  Its old news.
And I honestly couldn't care about you being white except you're problably the dumbest white guy I've ever seen so far talk.  Your ass would get kicked anywhere in the country.
And stop hating on Greenville, SC.  I like it here.  People have a misconception that every black person is wanting to get out of the south  I'm not some damn runaway slave and Harriet Tubman's Underground Railroad has not ran for over a hundred year.  The South is great because everyone minds their own fucking business
Vince, people continue to clown you because that's exactly what you are.  When you first starting making the rounds on all these BB related boards you constantly boasted about how awesome you are.  You even claimed to be 213 lbs. at 10 percent bodyfat.  You're contest pictures (which you did not post) showed an entirely different story.  Instead of manning the f**k up and admitting that you simply were/are not a serious bodybuilder you pulled out a grabass/BS excuse about missing your carb-up (which you still believe despite EVERYONE telling you that's not the case).  The whole experience should've humbled you and instead you're every bit as arrogant as you were before.  I'm sure that none of this will sink in with you and you'll come back with more "quit hatin" self-denial tripe (which makes you seem even more foolish) but that's the simple truth.  But if you claim to "keep it real" and "tell it like it is" then what you should take what I've written above to heart.  Simply put, it's the reason you're the official dime all time schmoe of all BB forums.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2006, 04:48:03 PM »
Vince, people continue to clown you because that's exactly what you are.  When you first starting making the rounds on all these BB related boards you constantly boasted about how awesome you are.  You even claimed to be 213 lbs. at 10 percent bodyfat.  You're contest pictures (which you did not post) showed an entirely different story.  Instead of manning the f**k up and admitting that you simply were/are not a serious bodybuilder you pulled out a grabass/BS excuse about missing your carb-up (which you still believe despite EVERYONE telling you that's not the case).  The whole experience should've humbled you and instead you're every bit as arrogant as you were before.  I'm sure that none of this will sink in with you and you'll come back with more "quit hatin" self-denial tripe (which makes you seem even more foolish) but that's the simple truth.  But if you claim to "keep it real" and "tell it like it is" then what you should take what I've written above to heart.  Simply put, it's the reason you're the official dime all time schmoe of all BB forums.

Well, say what you want.  It all comes to an end at the 2006 Metrolina and the NPC Jr USA.  I'm out to put haters like you in check.  That's all I gotta say about that
A

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2006, 06:00:33 PM »
Well, say what you want.  It all comes to an end at the 2006 Metrolina and the NPC Jr USA.  I'm out to put haters like you in check.  That's all I gotta say about that

Just like you were supposed to the same at the Shredder and last year's Metrolina?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2006, 06:05:46 PM »
This douche is trying to hate on Jaguar when he's the male version of her.

Selling BS products because they have no skills and are too lazy to work.