Author Topic: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????  (Read 64194 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth??
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2006, 07:23:42 PM »
Ok folks, ProArgi 9's current worth is $7.50 with 5 bids.

Funny to mention that my DHEA product has a higher market value right now than the ProArgi 9..... ::)

Based on bidding, I expect it to end at around 28-36 dollars

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2006, 07:25:57 PM »
I am the author of ANABOLICS 2000-2006, yes.

If you're him, then could you please email me about the new wholesale prices for the 2006 book.  I'm just about to clear out 2005
A

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

what brought you to getbig?

And why did you use a "underscore" in your name?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
what brought you to getbig?
I asked on Pat Arnold's board about these compounds and Bill saw the post.

I don't know chemistry but I know this GetItonNy dude is no expert. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
Not trying to be argumentative for my first post, but it looks like you just made up a bunch of nonsensical names here. WTF exactly does a "19 hydroxy alpha methyl ethyl" steroid look like? This must be a joke.

Well as a graduate student in Biophysics with a focus on Biophysical chemistry and NMR structural determination, I can tell you with 100% certainty that "419-Keto-Etiochol-diene" does not exist.  Maybe you numbered your carbons wrong and meant 3,17-Keto-Etiochol-diene, that would be energetically allowed, but not the former.

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
Not trying to be argumentative for my first post, but it looks like you just made up a bunch of nonsensical names here. WTF exactly does a "19 hydroxy alpha methyl ethyl" steroid look like? This must be a joke.

I'm with you on this one buddy. As I pointed out, one of those is an energetically impossible compound.  I don't know much about steroids in bodybuilding, but I know my biological macromolecules well. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
I think it's safe to say Patrick knows a thing or two about designer steroids, if you know what I mean.

Patrick Arnold knows alot on the chemist side of the house, but as far as practical application I would not say he is the definitive guru.

It's about time you showed up William.  This boards NEEDS you, desperately.

Thanks for coming.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Patrick Arnold knows alot on the chemist side of the house, but as far as practical application I would not say he is the definitive guru.

This isn't about him being a guru, this was about knowing your chemistry.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

It's about time you showed up William.  This boards NEEDS you, desperately.

Thanks for coming.

DIV

Have you ever seen pics of Pat's physique? This cat has experimented with more exotic steriods than many of todays pro's. Pat has a true love for steriods, and has used quite a bit himself back in the day.When it comes to steriod biochemistry he's the worlds leading expert..Bar none. Many speculate that he created THG and DMT, the exotic undetectable steriods used by athletes..
musclegurus.com

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
That's great, but what has he done recently so far? Bar none. ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Have you ever seen pics of Pat's physique? This cat has experimented with more exotic steriods than many of todays pro's. Pat has a true love for steriods, and has used quite a bit himself back in the day.When it comes to steriod biochemistry he's the worlds leading expert..Bar none. Many speculate that he created THG and DMT, the exotic undetectable steriods used by athletes..

Get to bed, GHB.

It's time to up your dose.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Did I type in "419-Keto-Etiochol-diene" i meant to type in 3,17-Keto-Etiochol-diene.My bad, lol .I am good at chemistry I just cannot type, thats why I have a secratry,lol.My problem is I have really big hands and 2 left hands when it comes to typing .As far as Patrick Arnold goes the man is a true guru.I have numerious long talks with PATRICK ,about chemistry, and the FDA .All you have to do is mention FDA and Patrick goes crazy, he hates the FDA.He thinks that are the most corrupt and scandalous organiztion that ever existed.I dont blame him the FDA, is all about money, and getting kick backs from the pharmaceutical companies.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
Did I type in "419-Keto-Etiochol-diene" i meant to type in 3,17-Keto-Etiochol-diene.My bad, lol .I am good at chemistry I just cannot type, thats why I have a secratry,lol.My problem is I have really big hands and 2 left hands when it comes to typing .As far as Patrick Arnold goes the man is a true guru.I have numerious long talks with PATRICK ,about chemistry, and the FDA .All you have to do is mention FDA and Patrick goes crazy, he hates the FDA.He thinks that are the most corrupt and scandalous organiztion that ever existed.I dont blame him the FDA, is all about money, and getting kick backs from the pharmaceutical companies.

Can you please type in the full chemcial names for all 4 of those products you were referring to, or ask your secretary to? Even "3,17-Keto-Etichol-diene" is not complete and incorrect. There is no info on the placement of the two ene modifications, and technically it should be a 3,17-dione or 3,17-di-keto. There is really no such thing as a 3,17-keto.

I want to be helpful, but in all honestly, it looks like those names were written by someone that doesn't have any understanding of steroid chemistry, and just wanted to throw a few fancy sounding terms together.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Can you please type in the full chemcial names for all 4 of those products you were referring to, or ask your secretary to? Even "3,17-Keto-Etichol-diene" is not complete and incorrect. There is no info on the placement of the two ene modifications, and technically it should be a 3,17-dione or 3,17-di-keto. There is really no such thing as a 3,17-keto.

I want to be helpful, but in all honestly, it looks like those names were written by someone that doesn't have any understanding of steroid chemistry, and just wanted to throw a few fancy sounding terms together.

Absolutely correct.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2006, 03:33:41 PM »
No bids today.  All my other stuff sold including another Total Trainer machines ever since I brought them back. 

Judi, any explanation as to the lowball price at this time?????
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
w_llewellyn  I respect you knowledge, so you will understand what I am going to explain to you.These particular elements are very new to the sports nutrition industry, and yes they are abbreviated, why you ask?Quite simple the market has come quite cut throat so a good chemist will always abreviate, or with hold parts of a formulation or chemical name.In the sports nutrition industry asll you have to do is change one element, or even one molecule, and your patent is uselss.So alot of companies, including mine, dont give out all the chemical breakdown, or exact formulations just to protect our selves.This is a 22  billion dollar industry, and no information sacred, and soon as you come out with a product some one will quicky knock it off.Look at Muscle Milk, there are atleast 10 Muscle Milk knock offs that I

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Soory, it posted and I wasnt finished. Anyways there are atleast 10 to 12 Muscle milk knock offs that I know of, if not more.So with this being said, the only way to protect all the research you have done, or paid to have done is to not give out the exact formuation.Otherwise somebody will copy your product, change one thing, sell the product cheaper, and take away your market.Trust me Patrick Arnold had this happen with Androstene, and he lost his ass because people copied his formulation.He could have made billions, and he only made about 15 of what he could if it wasnt for crooks in this industry.You have compnies like Dymatise, who see a product copy it, and sell it cheaper then you do, and you lose your market.This way people think why should I buy the your product when they can buy Dymatise for 25% cheaper.Dymatise did this with  creatine, they were selling creatine ,500 grams for $10.00 when everybody else was ghetting like $25.00 for the same thing.They were the first company to use Chinese creatine which is junk and only sells for $5.50 per kilo.But peole thought what a great deal, and they hurt the market.The bottom line in no I wont post my exact formulations or chemical breakdown, just to protect my company, and the chemist who I had formulate it.Its not personal its buissnes.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
I understand what you are saying, and can respect that. However, there are a few things you should be aware of. First, technically you would be mislabeling your product if you did that, which is not legal to begin with. Second, everyone is aware that it is steroidal already, and would take someone very little time to identify the actives if they saw fit. Third, by your own admission this product is sketcy in a legal sense; hell, it is a prohormone, and that ship is sinking fast. I am not sure what long-term market you are trying to protect by being so secretive. If you want my advice, which you haven't asked for of course, it would be to identify and legitimize your product. If it ever becomes accepted as legitimate, someone will copy it on you anyway. This current stance is only likely to get your product's reputation ripped to shreds by consumers and competitors in the marketplace, which will insist it was ill conceived, ineffective, mislabeled, etc etc - you will not have much market at all to protect. If it really is legit, people will spread the good word when they understand the actives, which is impossible to do right now.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Welcome.  You should become a moderator on the steroids/hardcore forum.

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This is a 22  billion dollar industry

Hahahahahahahahahaha

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2006, 10:16:46 AM »
No bids today.  All my other stuff sold including another Total Trainer machines ever since I brought them back. 

Judi, any explanation as to the lowball price at this time?????

Vince, I can give you many reasons why you're not getting any action on ProArgi9.

1. You are attempting to sell a product best distributed through network marketing by using a retail business model. The Network Marketing industry chooses certain products and product types, that are more suitable for marketing through that venue for a reason, and will generally avoid the types of products that move well through traditional retail.

People who search for products on ebay, go there already knowing what they want. They know what a product is, what it will do for them, and what to expect from it. They're simply looking to get what they want at the lowest possible price. When I go to eBay and type in "Louis Vuitton" or have a search of all LV item listings emailed to me, I know what I'm looking for and can tell if what is on offer is a fake or the genuine article. If I saw an ad for a genuine Rolex, and the seller was asking $20, I would question it's authenticity.

2. Your ad for ProArgi9, does not even come close to explaining to the consumer the true benefits of the product. Benefits that people would gladly pay 10 X's the MSRP for if they fully understood them and if they met a need or desire for them. Your ad doesn't even approach this. The major benefit that sets ProArgi9 apart from other products in the market is it's ability to access signal transduction pathways to trigger anti-aging mechanisms in humans, thereby reversing the aging process. A cannister on a website is not visual enough. Seeing actual results on your mother/brother/friend/co-worker is.

3. In addition, you are essentially selling a consumable food item. Anybody who already knows about ProArgi9, will know where to get it, and certainly wouldn't be going to ebay to find it. You might have a chance with those who are merely consumers of ProArgi9, without any desire to build a business, ...they might be attracted to getting it at a lower price, but you immediately raise red flags and lose any trust with them because they already know ProArgi9 does NOT come in either the Grape or Orange flavours you advertise.

4. You raise further red flags when you have 2 completely different pictures of what it is they'd be getting.

5. Anybody who knows about ProArgi9 knows it is a highly hygroscopic food item, sensitive to both heat & moisture, and ordering through you, they have no way of knowing under what conditions the item may have been stored, or whether they are getting stale product. One of the pictures you use incorporates packaging that hasn't been used in well over a year and a half, raising questions not only about what someone would actually be getting, but also about whether or not you are attempting to sell stale stock. That would be a big red flag.

Like I said Vince, the effectiveness of your ad (or lack thereof) is by no means a valid barometer of ProArgi9's efficacy as a product, nor of it's worth in the marketplace. What it is in effect, is a more accurate barometer of your ability, or apparently in this case, you inability to sell a product.

ProArgi9 remains our consistently top selling product, and repeat sales from consumers remain very healthy.

Hope That Clarifies,

w

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Soory, it posted and I wasnt finished. Anyways there are atleast 10 to 12 Muscle milk knock offs that I know of

BREAKING NEWS

There is nothing unique or proprietary about Muscle Milk except the name

Trust me Patrick Arnold had this happen with Androstene, and he lost his ass because people copied his formulation.He could have made billions

THIS JUST IN

"Androstene" makes billions!!!  Dupont announces "We're in the game."

Dipshit

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Washed up you obviously are washed up, if you new anything about the healthy food industry you would know that it is a 22 billion dollar a year buissnes.How do you think Muscle tech pays for 50 pages a month in Flex, and other mags and its $10 k per page per month.You are a complete moron.As far as the Androstene goes, Patrick Arnold only made about 25 %of what he should have.Most of the Andro that was on the market wasnt even real, and they whored it out all over the internet cutting into Arnolds Buissness .When Andro first came out Patrick Arnold was getting antwhere from $59-$79 per bottle, and it sold well.Then some scumm bags where selling andro on the net for $39 then $29 and even down to $19 dollars per bottle.About 90 % of all the Andro that was out there was fake it had like Ginseng in it.So the fake Andros were making a killing, it would cost them like$2.00 a bottle to put rice flour or ginseng in a capsule and sell it as Andro.I have talked to Patrick Arnold on numerious occasion, and he is still pissed about the people who cut into his Andro market
Washed up lease dont say anything unless you know what your talking about

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2006, 06:00:40 PM »
Vince, I can give you many reasons why you're not getting any action on ProArgi9.

1. You are attempting to sell a product best distributed through network marketing by using a retail business model. The Network Marketing industry chooses certain products and product types, that are more suitable for marketing through that venue for a reason, and will generally avoid the types of products that move well through traditional retail.

People who search for products on ebay, go there already knowing what they want. They know what a product is, what it will do for them, and what to expect from it. They're simply looking to get what they want at the lowest possible price. When I go to eBay and type in "Louis Vuitton" or have a search of all LV item listings emailed to me, I know what I'm looking for and can tell if what is on offer is a fake or the genuine article. If I saw an ad for a genuine Rolex, and the seller was asking $20, I would question it's authenticity.

2. Your ad for ProArgi9, does not even come close to explaining to the consumer the true benefits of the product. Benefits that people would gladly pay 10 X's the MSRP for if they fully understood them and if they met a need or desire for them. Your ad doesn't even approach this. The major benefit that sets ProArgi9 apart from other products in the market is it's ability to access signal transduction pathways to trigger anti-aging mechanisms in humans, thereby reversing the aging process. A cannister on a website is not visual enough. Seeing actual results on your mother/brother/friend/co-worker is.

3. In addition, you are essentially selling a consumable food item. Anybody who already knows about ProArgi9, will know where to get it, and certainly wouldn't be going to ebay to find it. You might have a chance with those who are merely consumers of ProArgi9, without any desire to build a business, ...they might be attracted to getting it at a lower price, but you immediately raise red flags and lose any trust with them because they already know ProArgi9 does NOT come in either the Grape or Orange flavours you advertise.

4. You raise further red flags when you have 2 completely different pictures of what it is they'd be getting.

5. Anybody who knows about ProArgi9 knows it is a highly hygroscopic food item, sensitive to both heat & moisture, and ordering through you, they have no way of knowing under what conditions the item may have been stored, or whether they are getting stale product. One of the pictures you use incorporates packaging that hasn't been used in well over a year and a half, raising questions not only about what someone would actually be getting, but also about whether or not you are attempting to sell stale stock. That would be a big red flag.

Like I said Vince, the effectiveness of your ad (or lack thereof) is by no means a valid barometer of ProArgi9's efficacy as a product, nor of it's worth in the marketplace. What it is in effect, is a more accurate barometer of your ability, or apparently in this case, you inability to sell a product.

ProArgi9 remains our consistently top selling product, and repeat sales from consumers remain very healthy.

Hope That Clarifies,

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you.  I've put up all the literature up on the product as well as specifically key-worded arginine so anyone looking for arginine would pull up the product.  I've also had questions about the product from folks and I've explained all the information about the product as though it was part of my line of products including giving them links to the audio messages.  Ad-Wise, I've spent more time and money promoting this product on Ebay than any of my products presently. 

I think the product will make it to around 30-40 dollars by the end but it will be far less than the amount  quoted.  The reason I think is because Ebayer analyze products and can come to an accurate conclusion as to actual worth
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2006, 11:39:08 PM »

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you.  I've put up all the literature up on the product as well as specifically key-worded arginine so anyone looking for arginine would pull up the product.  I've also had questions about the product from folks and I've explained all the information about the product as though it was part of my line of products including giving them links to the audio messages.  Ad-Wise, I've spent more time and money promoting this product on Ebay than any of my products presently. 

I think the product will make it to around 30-40 dollars by the end but it will be far less than the amount  quoted.  The reason I think is because Ebayer analyze products and can come to an accurate conclusion as to actual worth

It's quite possible it could make it to 30 - 40 dollars... who knows... it's your listing, but I beg to differ with you on your other comments. I could be wrong, and I don't mean this as a diss, ...just a statement of my perception. I believe you're having trouble because you lack credibility. Those initials behind your name don't mean shit, if people are leery of you, ...and I believe you come across as a greedy POS who doesn't give a shit about consumers, just someone looking to sell them something. And God forbid any of them ever googled you to see all the crap you spewed about ProArgi9 for the past 2 years, ...and now you're selling it??? That's quite the credibility gap for anyone with their eyes open.

BTW - Links to which audio messages?

Again, like I said, you're looking to retail something that is best networked. Good luck tho.
w