Author Topic: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????  (Read 64160 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I will it  aint nothing but 30 seconds of my time

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Someone get Billy Carp on here. I want to see his opinion.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Has anyone seen Forest Vander Gump, ?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
I will it  aint nothing but 30 seconds of my time
you mean 3 seconds!......Garreath is a liitle guy ::)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Gareth is a big dude I will give him that, and he has a great physique.But if he puts his hands on me well then he is in trouble.I personally dont know the guy, never chatted or even talked with him.So I have no beef with him personally. He stated he wanted to gets his hands on me.My reply was if someone puts there hands on me they better have 911 on speed dial.I think he would say the same thing I told him I wanted to get my hands on him.I am not a small man either at about 6 ft, I am at arond 280lbs right now, by the Arnold probably 290-295 lbs so I am not a small man.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
I wouldn't mind seeing Gareath and John "throw hands" in the backyard Jaimeex4200 style

Altho I think Garreath is bigger than John
Gareth is a big dude I will give him that, and he has a great physique.But if he puts his hands on me well then he is in trouble.I personally dont know the guy, never chatted or even talked with him.So I have no beef with him personally. He stated he wanted to gets his hands on me.My reply was if someone puts there hands on me they better have 911 on speed dial.I think he would say the same thing I told him I wanted to get my hands on him.I am not a small man either at about 6 ft, I am at arond 280lbs right now, by the Arnold probably 290-295 lbs so I am not a small man.

Bro.......I haven't seen you, but I have seen Big G.  I have no idea if he can fight, but do you really want to find out?  I don't think it's worth it.  He's a pretty thick, blocky guy, not the type you want to throw down with unless you have to.

Someone get Billy Carp on here. I want to see his opinion.

William is busy......he won't be available until sometime next week.  He's working on a few projects with Scott Connelly.  If he was here he'd probably side with the Chemist who said Jaguar's products were overpriced and overrated. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I never said Garret was small or was a wimp.Like him I am a very passive person until somebody corners me or puts there hands on me.Then god help them.He stated he wanted to get his hands on me for reasons I dont know.So I responded if you put your hands on me there is going to be trouble.If he was joking its kool, if he is not, well what happens happens.Like him I am a big dude, I pack a pair of 21' arms, a 56 ' chest, and can put up 525lbs for 4 on the bench , curl 225lbs for 6, squat 705 for 5 .I am orignally from the Bronx, so I am no softy.I think this is just a bunch of B.S. if you ask me.Who knows

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Gaaret who are you refering to in that pick?are you talking to me about my internet cock being this big?I just want to know where we stand .If we are kool we are kool if we are not kool, then be man enough to let me know.I personally dont know you, but I think I met you before with Valentino in Vegas.Let me know

DIVISION

• Getbig V
I am orignally from the Bronx, so I am no softy.

Who gives a fu.ck about the Bronx when you can call a few Crooks from the Brook?   :D

DIV

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You can alot of things on the streats of NYC,  there is no place like it .If your not from there they you woulddnt know what I am talking about

DIVISION

• Getbig V
You can alot of things on the streats of NYC,  there is no place like it .If your not from there they you woulddnt know what I am talking about

No.......I'm from Los Angeles (originally).......I wouldn't know anything about that.

Out in California they would just shoot you for opening your mouth about anything relating to "NYC".  But you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.........right?   ::)

DIV

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
LA is rough but its about 25% as bad as the Bronx trust me on that one.I go to LA al the time, and its not that bad.As far as guns go I never owned one, and never had a use for one.Most people that use guns are cowards, my theory is if you cant beat somebodies ass dont fuck with them.Plian and simple.I have nothing against gns, I just think 90% of the people that have them really dont need them

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
GetItOnNy,
 You're a big guy based on the photo you posted, but for the last time, it was I who said "Wait til  I get my hands on You" and the comment was directed towards Garraeth! He did't say that to you, ...I said it to him.

Folks, remember, I was the one who told you improperly formulated arginine leads to free  radical brain damage. Someone is proving me right.
w

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
My bad, my apologies to Garreth.I thought he wanted to get his hands on me, and I dont even know him.I am man enough to admit when I am wrong...Peace

DIVISION

• Getbig V
LA is rough but its about 25% as bad as the Bronx trust me on that one.I go to LA al the time, and its not that bad.As far as guns go I never owned one, and never had a use for one.Most people that use guns are cowards, my theory is if you cant beat somebodies ass dont f**k with them.Plian and simple.I have nothing against gns, I just think 90% of the people that have them really dont need them

How can you judge a whole city is 25% as bad as another city? 

That's about as ignorant a statement I've ever heard.......other than this whole "Pro-Argi 9" bullshit.

The parts of L.A. I'm talking about you would need guns or allegiances to walk through......dealing with the blacks or mexicans.  You would not survive it, regardless.  Muscle means nothing when you are dealing with bullets running through you....

DIV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
My bad, my apologies to Garreth.I thought he wanted to get his hands on me, and I dont even know him.I am man enough to admit when I am wrong...Peace

I heard garraeth once sodomized a dude with a Palm Pilot, just for apologizing insincerely!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jag be nice, this tread has taken so many twists and turns, I forgot who said what. Then 240 started me going on Garret saying this and that.Jag we are both buissnes people who make a living helping peole live longer and healthier lives.For that god has blessed us

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
240 shut up dont start up again, you and I are kool so lets keep it that way

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Jag we are both helping peole live longer and healthier lives.For that god has blessed us

hhahaah, yea ok.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240 shut up dont start up again, you and I are kool so lets keep it that way

I made 30 funny webpages devoted to bodybuilding, just for you.

www.240orbust.com/articles.htm

DIVISION

• Getbig V
hhahaah, yea ok.  ::)

^Sebastian doesn't buy in to the "group hug" concept.   ;D

I love this shit!

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
William is busy......he won't be available until sometime next week.  He's working on a few projects with Scott Connelly.  If he was here he'd probably side with the Chemist who said Jaguar's products were overpriced and overrated. 

DIV

A- hem Div, If Billy were here, I suspect he'd be supporting me like he did when he made that post "Some ammo for Jag" over at Boom7  8)

...no booty for you!  >:(
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
A- hem Div, If Billy were here, I suspect he'd be supporting me like he did when he made that post "Some ammo for Jag" over at Boom7  8)

I know William pretty well and he keeps it real regardless of allegiances.

If he thought the product worked he would say it, in the same way he would call bullshit if the product was overhyped or misrepresented.

...no booty for you!  >:(

Don't bullshit me Judi.......we both know that what I said (sexually) intruiged you and scared you at the same time, regardless of your inhibitions.  The unknown.

I have no idea what religious/spiritual beliefs you hold, but understand that in that sexual mindstate I am the "demon".  That won't change.  Lust incarnate personified.

DIV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Tim you are correct partially, but it depends were they get the Gamma O from.If the Gamma O is from China it is junk.You can get Gamma O from Gamma O from Europe that actually has given people some decent results.I am not a fan of Gamma O myself, I prefer 4-19 Myoporacea -3 0ne dione , 4a19 DiMethyl Etiocholan 3-one19b-ol  ,419-Keto-Etiochol-diene  ,or 19hydroxy-Alpha -Methyl Ethylletiocholan    these ingredients I just listed are not prohormones but one molecule off, but will kick your ass.If you stacked these 4 elements together it would be a pretty nasty stack of pro-steroids .It is one of the formulations I amm going to release in 4-6 weeks, along with 4 other elements.It will be stronger and more effective then prohormones, but it will be legal .For how long, only god knows
My God what a bunch of straight up BULLSHIT!

First you say you have seen A LOT of data on Gamma O raising test. Now you say you are not a fan.  First, I want to see the (nonexistent) data on Gamma O raising test. Then I want to know why you are not a fan if it's so effective.

And those substances you mention, not-prohormones but one molecule off (LOL)?? WTF is it? It's not a prohormone but a (nasty) stack of pro-steroids?? LOL please explain what these are exactly.

I'm going to post this on Patrick Arnolds forum to see if he knows what these are.

I do know that you don't know WTF you are talking about.

24KT

• Getbig V
I know William pretty well and he keeps it real regardless of allegiances.

If he thought the product worked he would say it, in the same way he would call bullshit if the product was overhyped or misrepresented.

That's what I'm talking about Div. That's exactly what I'm talking about!

Don't bullshit me Judi.......we both know that what I said (sexually) intruiged you and scared you at the same time, regardless of your inhibitions.  The unknown.

I'm not about to get into a discussion of sexuality here with you.

I have no idea what religious/spiritual beliefs you hold, but understand that in that sexual mindstate I am the "demon".  That won't change.  Lust incarnate personified.

DIV

Yawn... and that's not because I'm tired, even though I am. Demons are boring  :-\

I was all tucked into bed when Garraeth called and got me up & going again.
He's great that way, ...whenever I'm comatose he wakes me up & keeps me up.
Too bad he wasn't pint sized and could sit on my night table  ;D

One last post and i'm off to bed. for real this time.
w