Author Topic: The Official Pro-Argi 9 Experiment!!!!!!!!!!! How much is it really worth????  (Read 64161 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He said in words wait until I get my hands on you.I

Dude, garraeth once impaled a man from www.boom7.com on a model space shuttle for saying santa claus wasn't real.

I'd write your will, if I was you.  Garraeth is real.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
To flip me the bird for asking for empirical visual evidence of your claims tells me you don't have any, jag.  :-\

No 240, ...it tells you that after our little chat, you should have known better.  :-\

...but if you say you were being serious, and not just trying to be a little shit disturber, ok. I just realized this isn't the Nutrition board, but an entirely new board and the people here may not have heard any of this before.

To that end, I will point you towards some pictorial evidence.

now, before I give you the link, ...understand that Dave is NOT a bodybuilder by any exagerrated stretch of the imagination. He is in fact a sloth... a couch potato from Oklahoma, who has been a couch potato for quite some time. Well, ...I suppose that's kind of redundant, 'cause it will be evident enough to you when you see his pics. He lifts absolutely NO weights whatsoever, unless you count the remote control for his TV. These are his results with no weights, and no changes in his dietary habits... other than to consume ProArgi9 for less than 3 months.

The Amazing Transformation of Dave <--clickable link

Sorry, I have no pictures of Jolene (a woman who was into full blown menopause for 5 years who then started taking ProArgi9 and quickly resumed her menstrual cycles shortly thereafter) ...and I don't think you'd want to see those even if I had them  :-X
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
now we're talking, jag!

I was being dead serious. 

The world should see things like this

Did this man take anything else besides Pro-Agri 9 to make this change?

24KT

• Getbig V
Jag you're getting your references mixed up again...I quoted GetItOnNY.

I'm painfully aware of that Dean, ...and I didn't mix anything up  >:(

I dont want any mans hands on me, period.If they try, they better have 911 on speeed dial on there phone .It wont be pretty

I'm not a man, ...I'm a woman  >:(
...and I'm much too little for a big guy like Dean to beat up on,
...that's why he's in trouble.  Mwahahaha

wait a minute. this is the same guy willing to burn a tiny helpless, defenseless little mouse alive! nevermind :-X
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wait a minute. this is the same guy willing to burn a tiny helpless, defenseless little mouse alive! nevermind :-X

You mean a rodent who chose to enter another man's domain (house) without permission?

That Darwin guy was onto something...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Iwasnt talking to jag, I was talking to garreth about wanting to put his hands on me.I have never put my hands on a woman and I never will physically

24KT

• Getbig V
now we're talking, jag!

I was being dead serious. 

The world should see things like this

Did this man take anything else besides Pro-Argi 9 to make this change?

Not a thing... just the ProArgi9.  I saw him in Sept 2004 when a bunch of us flew in from all over to Salt Lake City, then in early November a few of our group flew down to Orlando for the weekend, and people were just blown away. Many just walked right past him and didn't even recognize him. Later that month, there was the annual MLM cruise, the poor guy had to wear a name tag. People were doing double takes when they read his name tag and looked at him, back at the name tage, back at him. The gasps were audible, and he loved every minute of it too! His wife wasn't too happy about all the new attention he was getting, ...but he loved every minute of it.  ;D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Not a thing... just the ProArgi9.  I saw him in Sept 2004 when a bunch of us flew in from all over to Salt Lake City, then in early November a few of our group flew down to Orlando for the weekend, and people were just blown away. Many just walked right past him and didn't even recognize him. Later that month, there was the annual MLM cruise, the poor guy had to wear a name tag. People were doing double takes when they read his name tag and looked at him, back at the name tage, back at him. The gasps were audible, and he loved every minute of it too! His wife wasn't too happy about all the new attention he was getting, ...but he loved every minute of it.  ;D

did he change his diet?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
I wouldn't mind seeing Gareath and John "throw hands" in the backyard Jaimeex4200 style

Altho I think Garreath is bigger than John

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Jaguar, can you please post the credentials of ProArgin9's creator, De Wees Allen?

BTW, for those that did not know...ProArgin9 was developed in 1983.  It is old as shit.

Its just the marketing that is new (sort of new, anyway)

besides, proargin9 is a dead product.  Any info related to it was last updated in 2004

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Jaguar, can you please post the credentials of ProArgin9's creator, De Wees Allen?

BTW, for those that did not know...ProArgin9 was developed in 1983.  It is old as shit.

Its just the marketing that is new (sort of new, anyway)

besides, proargin9 is a dead product.  Any info related to it was last updated in 2004

Are you saying the "fountain of youth" has been available for 23 years...yet it still is shrouded in secracy?!

24KT

• Getbig V
Iwasnt talking to jag, I was talking to garreth about wanting to put his hands on me.I have never put my hands on a woman and I never will physically

John,

Check your vision. Dean didn't say "Wait til I get my hands on you" I said it, ...and it was directed towards Dean.

Nobody threatened you, ...until now.

Leave Vince G alone, don't punch his lights out, or I'll kick your ass hard!  >:(
I can say that 'cause you just admitted you'd never put your hands on a woman,
...besides, if you were only lying, ...it might be worth it.  :P

Now, ...who's gonna pay for my new manicure?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
I have never put my hands on a woman and I never will physically

Gay for pay?  ;D

Sorry dude, couldn't resist. That set up was just screaming for a punchline.
w

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
I wouldn't mind seeing Gareath and John "throw hands" in the backyard Jaimeex4200 style

Altho I think Garreath is bigger than John
hahaha! little Jamie would run like a bitch if these two guys showed up at his house ;D.......

24KT

• Getbig V
<LOL> Dean, you thought the same thing I did
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Jaguar I respect that you do care about people, and want to help them live longer healthier lives.

John,

Thanks for recognizing this. Ultimately, that's what it's all about.

On that note, I'm gonna go curl up with my pillow.

G'night,
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Are you saying the "fountain of youth" has been available for 23 years...yet it still is shrouded in secracy?!

That is exactly what I am saying

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Dood, that really, really sux bad. Sorry for ya. Maybe 240 can give you some tips on getting a hottie.

For most guys, I'd recommend some combination of money, looks, charm, and body.

However, for him, I'd recommend chloroform and rope...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
For most guys, I'd recommend some combination of money, looks, charm, and body.

so how do you do it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
so how do you do it?

you don't think this wit and confidence only exists for me on getbig, do you?

(I use roofies.)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Garreth put your brain back into your head.I am married to a beautiful woman, who looks just like Tiffany Amber Thiesen.My wife takes care of all my physical needs my friend.My wife bought me a Rolex Submariner date adjust  for Christmas, would did your gilr get you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Garreth put your brain back into your head.I am married to a beautiful woman, who looks just like Tiffany Amber Thiesen.My wife takes care of all my physical needs my friend.My wife bought me a Rolex Submariner date adjust  for Christmas, would did your gilr get you?

He says on his webblog that his girl gave him a 3-way......... with your girl.

read it for yourself - > HERE

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Who said that, 240 are you starting on me or is it garreth

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Link dont work, but he wont say it to my face, so it dont matter

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Link dont work, but he wont say it to my face, so it dont matter

You going to the Arnold Classic in Ohio this march?  G is always at the JH table with Gregg Valentino.  Stop in and get a pic taken with him!