Author Topic: Another dumb democrat praising an illegal immigrant criminal  (Read 269 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another dumb democrat praising an illegal immigrant criminal
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:16:22 PM »

Hillary Clinton today praised a 19-year-old woman who broke down crying at an event today as she revealed that she is an undocumented immigrant.

The former first lady, secretary of state and potential 2016 presidential candidate encountered the passionate young woman while taking questions at a “Girls: A No Ceilings Conversation” event at the Lower East Side Girl’s Club in Manhattan,

“I have a very different glass ceiling than some of the girls are exhibiting here. For the first time publicly I want to say that I’m an undocumented immigrant,” said the woman, named Nova, who quickly began to tear up after receiving some applause. “I want to say that it’s been extremely difficult for me to empower myself in America because I came here illegally when I was five. And I came from Split, Croatia, where I was born.”

“Oh Nova,” she began, pausing for a second. “Wow. That was incredibly brave.

Read more at http://observer.com/2014/04/hillary-clinton-praises-incredibly-brave-young-woman-admitting-undocumented-status/#ixzz2zBUvawd9
Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebook

Read more at http://observer.com/2014/04/hillary-clinton-praises-incredibly-brave-young-woman-admitting-undocumented-status/#ixzz2zBRxc3Kp
Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebook

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Another dumb democrat praising an illegal immigrant criminal
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 03:19:39 PM »
The criminal said the following:

[b]“It’s been very hard because I don’t have the documentation here: to get a job; to vote–which is essential, obviously, to [get] representation; to buy an apartment; to go to college–so I couldn’t even go to my dream college because of that; to get no financial aid,” [/b] Nova continued. “I want to ask what in your sense of what is essential for immigration reform because girls like me–and I’m not the only one here, there are 11 million people standing behind me here and I can only imagine how many girls there are.”

She is here illegally and she expects all of those benefits. She must be joking.  Illegals SHOULDN'T BE ENTITLED TO ANYTHING. ARE THESE MORONS FOR REAL?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Another dumb democrat praising an illegal immigrant criminal
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 03:23:12 PM »
Self-hating furriner alert!!