Author Topic: Eight Million, With 35% Under Age 35  (Read 2719 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Eight Million, With 35% Under Age 35
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2014, 10:13:17 AM »
"everyone else" did not get increased cost

some people (perhaps millions but keep in mind that there are probably 200 million + people in this country who didn't

Keep in mind not all of the mandates are in effect.

but based on the 1st set, self employed (independent contractors) got nailed pretty good.

AND......  if thousands or millions are getting subsidized by state governments where do you think that money comes from?   Yes everyone else.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 10:36:15 AM »
Keep in mind not all of the mandates are in effect.

but based on the 1st set, self employed (independent contractors) got nailed pretty good.

AND......  if thousands or millions are getting subsidized by state governments where do you think that money comes from?   Yes everyone else.

This is what the retards who keep posting in favor of crapcare don't understand.

The legislation is a FAILURE!!!

Failed to keep premiums down. MOST PEOPLE WILL PAY MORE!
Failed because people won't keep the policies they liked!
Failed because already we see people not keeping their doctors.
Failed because there are people who can't go to certain specialized hospitals.
Failed because there are people who are being told they don't have access to certain medications.

More like 28% are the young and healthy enrollees. FAILED AGAIN BECAUSE it needed 40%.

FAILURE UNTIL WE KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY PAID AND HOW MANY WERE INSURED BEFORE.

If only 5% of the uninsured signed up for this crap, the it really is a disgrace, when even more people had their policies cancelled and hundreds of millions of dollars spent.

You idiots are beyond stupid. To applaud a program that destroys the individual right to pick whatever coverage a person deems right for them. What the hell is the big accomplishment when there is a penalty hanging over everyone's head if they don't sign for this crap?

Not to mention that if this crapcare is so great, HOW COME SO MANY DEMOCRATS ARE NOT RUNNING ON IT? WHY SO MANY OF THEM ARE AVOIDING IT FOR THE MIDTERM ELECTIONS????

You morons are so gullible.

HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHH!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »
I have to laugh at this idiots because another point they miss is that crapcare is not even being implemented entirely and already the negatives outweigh the positives.

Wait until the employer mandate delay runs out. HEHEHEHEHEH!!

What I said months before will be proven correct. A lot of democrats are proposing changing a lot of it and even removing areas of the law. The only way, and this is what I had said, the only way it works is if it's changed dramatically to the point THAT IT WON'T EVEN RESEMBLE WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY PASSED!

So it won't even be crapcare, it will be something else, something completely different and THAT IS FURTHER PROOF THAT IT'S A FAILURE!!!

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 11:48:17 AM »
"succeeding"

I have NO health insurance now due to Obamacare and cant even sign up if I wanted to or could afford it....

FCK ME

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »
"succeeding"

I have NO health insurance now due to Obamacare and cant even sign up if I wanted to or could afford it....

FCK ME

Why is that?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 12:56:20 PM »
"everyone else" did not get increased cost

some people (perhaps millions but keep in mind that there are probably 200 million + people in this country who didn't

right.  my premiums haven't gone up.  they've actually gone down a little. but you understand that's just because for my plan the mandates have been suspended until 2015 right?  come 2015 my premiums are going to increase by at least 46%.

and no I didn't get this information from some website.  this is me (small business owner) speaking to my blue cross rep on the telephone.

the real question is will Obamacare hurt the people who have always paid more than it will help the people who never did?  that's the real question.

I am one of those guys who really, truly hopes that you're right about all of this.  because this affects me in real life. I wish I could believe you because it would honestly make me happy if you were correct about all of this but i tend to think that you're being fed convenient information from Obama cheerleaders and you're eating it up because you like the way it sounds. 

the problem I have with all of this is that i'm not rich.  I make a good living and work hard for my money.  and my health care insurance that I pay through my small business is going to increase from $10,000 to $15,000 a year BECAUSE OF THE OBAMACARE MANDATES and i'm somehow supposed to support it and think its a good idea?  I just don't get it.  its like liberals can so easily dismiss things that happen in the real world because they can google an article on the internet telling them that Obamacare is great. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 12:58:33 PM »
The thing is working. At least as far as we can see now.

BUT real issue here is its not an "AFFORDABLE" care act. 

What does it cost the average american?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2014, 02:46:30 PM »
What does it cost the average american?

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »
::)
no i'm serious... what is the average cost of insurance for
1) single person
2) add'l child
for the average american making average single & household incomes?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2014, 04:13:30 PM »
no i'm serious... what is the average cost of insurance for
1) single person
2) add'l child
for the average american making average single & household incomes?

Mine increased dramatically. 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2014, 04:24:09 PM »
thankfully my costs haven't increased very much.

But the adjustment of medical write offs from 7.5% AGI to 10% and to 15% next year really fucked me out of tax refunds I usually get due to my high medical costs.

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2014, 06:30:08 PM »
Our president has literally lied about everything that has occurred under his watch ... now the whitehouse is backtracking saying the 35% is more like 24-25% .... his numbers are bullshit.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 09:41:29 AM »
Why is that?

My health insurance was cancelled due to Obamacare. I have used my insurance maybe 1 or 2 times in the last 10 years since I have had it.. paid religiously. I AM THE PERSON THEY WANT.. I pay and never used it... yet

soon as Obamacare passed I get a letter from Blue Shield saying  that due to Obamacare my policy is being cancelled because it does not include maternity and therefore not legal under the new laws.. I DONT NEED MATERNITY... If I did I would have bought it!!!

So they cancel my policy that I was paying $298/month for... which wasnt easy for me.

I try to reapply and its now $800/mo for the same policy that I was paying for my wife and I before.....

I dont have that money so I go without health insurance now.

But even if I had that money I cant get it now because apparently people dont get sick outside of open enrollement

thanks govnt!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 10:58:29 AM »

My health insurance was cancelled due to Obamacare. I have used my insurance maybe 1 or 2 times in the last 10 years since I have had it.. paid religiously. I AM THE PERSON THEY WANT.. I pay and never used it... yet

soon as Obamacare passed I get a letter from Blue Shield saying  that due to Obamacare my policy is being cancelled because it does not include maternity and therefore not legal under the new laws.. I DONT NEED MATERNITY... If I did I would have bought it!!!

So they cancel my policy that I was paying $298/month for... which wasnt easy for me.

I try to reapply and its now $800/mo for the same policy that I was paying for my wife and I before.....

I dont have that money so I go without health insurance now.

But even if I had that money I cant get it now because apparently people dont get sick outside of open enrollement

thanks govnt!

I can't believe it went up that much.  What is your age and the state you are in?

As I posted in the past, someone I know (42-43 in FL, making over $250,000 a year) got the Cigna Gold Plan.  It is a PPO with $2500 deductible, 100% coverage after, $0 copay, and typical pharmacy costs (not sure of the exact copay for meds).  But it was under $350 a month.  (Single, nonsmoker)

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 04:36:04 AM »
But senator Reid said that all of you guys complaining about Obamacare are all liars ... all lies