Author Topic: Childhood memories for "todays" kids  (Read 4857 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Childhood memories for "todays" kids
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 11:33:30 PM »
Oh, like big flat roofs? Cool

Nowadays someone would call the police and they would send in a heavily armed swat team.
Ψ

agenda21nwo

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 11:35:38 PM »
Today's children are "mind controlled" by design. 

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 01:25:49 AM »

Of course I played stick ball. Had myself one of these. Drew a white big box with an X in the middle for the strike zone. Damn, its bringing back old memories.

Sounds like you had a good childhood like me. We did not have much but made the most out of what we did have. Having good friends as a child helps too. I bet you guys thought the kids from the Midwest were real pussies, lol.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 01:39:29 AM »
What a load of rose tinted shit. Most of my childhood was spent hanging around a council estate bored shitless... with the monotony occasionally broken by a game of footie, smashing windows, setting light to stuff or getting battered by kids from other estates. It was wank.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 01:49:19 AM »
What a load of rose tinted shit. Most of my childhood was spent hanging around a council estate bored shitless... with the monotony occasionally broken by a game of footie, smashing windows, setting light to stuff or getting battered by kids from other estates. It was wank.

Please don't confuse your scum family with the rest of society.  OK?
Ψ

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 01:52:18 AM »

haha i had the same shit it wasnt all bad. wouldnt change it for the world

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 01:55:31 AM »
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

This is your best post ever. The shorn scrotum line I used in my thread about my balls itching. Lmao

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2014, 02:08:28 AM »
Blah blah blah...today children blah blah, it have been a stupid discussion for stupid adults all the history. Smart people realize time changes and that's the purpose. Nothing is static. Just realize and accept. This is life! If u struggle to much to make your children what u did in your childhood they will never be adapted to the modern society...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2014, 02:12:11 AM »
Blah blah blah...today children blah blah, it have been a stupid discussion for stupid adults all the history. Smart people realize time changes and that's the purpose. Nothing is static. Just realize and accept. This is life! If u struggle to much to make your children what u did in your childhood they will never be adapted to the modern society...

Meaning to say - bring them up like pathetic flakes if you want them to fit in?  Fuck of you pathetic beta.
Ψ

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2014, 02:21:09 AM »
Meaning to say - bring them up like pathetic flakes if you want them to fit in?  Fuck of you pathetic beta.

Why are you holding back? Come on, tell him how you we really feel.  ;D

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2014, 02:21:56 AM »
Please don't confuse your scum family with the rest of society.  OK?

Soz, lets not have an "acorn fight" over it. Btw, building "cubby houses" is traditionally associated with gentlemen who enjoy probing young boy's rectums.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2014, 02:26:13 AM »
Btw, building "cubby houses" is traditionally associated with gentlemen who enjoy probing young boy's rectums.

LOL maybe in your town, not mine!  ;D  WE built them for the little ladies who decorated them and cleaned them up nice and tidy :D
Ψ

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2014, 02:30:59 AM »
LOL maybe in your town, not mine!  ;D  WE built them for the little ladies who decorated them and cleaned them up nice and tidy :D

Ok, curiosity got the best of me so I went to Google images for cubby house. It is a fucking play house.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2014, 02:33:16 AM »
Ok, curiosity got the best of me so I went to Google images for cubby house. It is a fucking play house.

NOT ours - in large trees and sides of hills, underground etc.  Maybe "cubby house" is not the best description.
Ψ

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2014, 02:35:57 AM »
the name cubby house is fucking gay. we built shit like that but just calked it a camp, you had them for a few weeks at most untill some fucker found them and set them on fire.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2014, 02:38:12 AM »
the name cubby house is fucking gay. we built shit like that but just calked it a camp, you had them for a few weeks at most untill some fucker found them and set them on fire.

OH yeah some other kids always wrecked them.  WE never called them "cubby houses" - don't think we call them anything really.  THAT is just me trying to name it in today's lingo (not very successfully).
Ψ

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2014, 02:40:06 AM »

Ha, or they'd been taken over by "bigger boys" who were now using it as a discreet location to inhale lighter fuel and finger fat chicks in kappa tracksuits.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2014, 02:42:39 AM »
OH yeah some other kids always wrecked them.  WE never called them "cubby houses" - don't think we call them anything really.  THAT is just me trying to name it in today's lingo (not very successfully).

Wrecking and torching them. Shit I wish I had cubby houses when I grew up. Some of the ones I saw on a Google images were very elaborate. You could tell some money went into them.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2014, 03:10:42 AM »
Ha, or they'd been taken over by "bigger boys" who were now using it as a discreet location to inhale lighter fuel and finger fat chicks in kappa tracksuits.

haha yes thats spot on.
and after a few more years you become the older ones looking for somewhere to some 'tac' as it was known as then and get handjobs off fat ugly whores.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2014, 04:23:52 AM »
 :D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 04:29:18 AM »
150 years ago you didn't actually grow up at all in 50% of cases. Death early.

100 years ago you had memories of your dad, big brothers and uncles being shot dead in a trench in France.

80 years ago you hid under the kitchen table as Germany bombed your house. Maybe your granny was blown to pieces.

Good old days

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 06:02:07 AM »
we rode dirtbikes, shot each other with bb`s, built dams in the river, grew pot, stole booze, and jerked to penthouse.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 06:24:22 AM »
we rode dirtbikes, shot each other with bb`s, built dams in the river, grew pot, stole booze, and jerked to penthouse.

Except for the shooting with BB's, I am so fucking jealous. I wanted a childhood like that.  :'(

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2014, 06:33:53 AM »
And tv used to be educational.  

The singer is Essra Mohawk.  We both grew up in Philly.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2014, 06:42:20 AM »
Everything was definitely better before

::)