Author Topic: The most dominant Mr. Olympia of all time - hands down!!  (Read 15291 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: The most dominant Mr. Olympia of all time - hands down!!
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2014, 08:51:00 PM »
for sure.

only coleman at his best had the 'shopped' kind of flare

dorian's waist was just too thick to have the crazy taper.

still amazing though
i will split it with u coleman from rear /yates from front ,dorian hit the front lat spread like no other and despite having arms much less than coleman by a large margin he flowed better in it ,his chest sat better and his smaller legs than ron gave more impression top/down,ronnie looked bunched up and uncomfortable in front lat esp as he got heavier/bigger..

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2014, 09:36:46 PM »
That was a gift.  Dorian should've never won that show. 

As Gunther never should have won the GNC ~

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2014, 07:22:48 AM »
As Gunther never should have won the GNC ~

Gunter bitch slapped Coleman in that show. 

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2014, 08:55:02 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2014, 09:09:43 AM »

This is a stupid fucking statment. Whats wrong with you? pro bodybuilding... hell pro sports is all about peds and your response to it. Are you saying Ronnie never lifted a weight with his own muscles .... just silly childish statements.

You think you could win 7 tour d frances if you got on what Sir Lance Armstrong took?.. everybody is taking tons of stuff in pro sports... everybody is .

And dont compare sports which require extreme physical exertion to music.... just dont.

This Scott fella is an epic muppet. Saw him on some other thread yapping about religion or something guys some old loser who loves willies in his butthole

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2014, 11:19:37 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2014, 12:50:36 PM »
You really don't think much before putting your fingers onto the keyboard do you?  You seem to treat the keyboard as though it were some sort of internet "glory hole" and you're just sooooo excited to finally have someone "pay attention" to you that you just poke your "nose" in there without a thought or care in the world. 

I suppose that's the story of your sad little imitation of life.  It's only words kid, unless of course they actually mean something to you.  I would say unless they "touched" you but given your obvious lack of intellect and morals that might cause you to get unduly "excited" (see "glory hole" referenced above). 

What is with simpletons like yourself, really?  "Epic muppet"?  "Yapping"?  "...willies in the butthole"? 

Juvenile. I would have a talk with your father but I seriously doubt anyone has known his whereabouts in, well what year were you calved?   ;D

I have a sense of humor kid. 

Meltdown

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2014, 12:52:20 PM »
This Scott fella is an epic muppet. Saw him on some other thread yapping about religion or something guys some old loser who loves willies in his butthole

LOL

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2014, 01:09:07 PM »
Pussy answer.  No style due to being of low stock.  What a wimp.  I am disappointed in you but in truth expected even less so you're ahead of yourself.  Pussy. ;D

I don't have time to get into an argument with you I'm about to have people over to start having a few drinks. You attacked my father who left school at 13 because he was so poor he had to work selling tyres driving a van around the west of Ireland. He was driving a van at that age. Got a job as a car salesman then and by 25 got the backing of a hotel owner to set up his own dealership and had it for 30 years before he got out in 2007 just before the bust. He sold the agency too making a lot of cash but went back into the car trade a few years ago out if boredom even though he's a multi millionaire. His work ethic puts me to shame. Slag me all you want but not my father who is a great man.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »

no, as you can clearly see here, Ronnie owned Gunter in every single pose.

even the fucking ab and thigh lol

Gunter winning was a great way to sell tickets and generate interest in that year's olympia and it worked like a charm.

however, as anyone can clearly see, Gunter was not better than ronnie that night. no tris no taper worse back arms etc.

he had some quad cuts and thats it. and a marketable face. nothing more.

anyone remember Gunter's mug plastered all over the mag sales that year? with ronnie in a tiny thumb print in the corner? I do.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2014, 01:14:40 PM »
nice taper Gunt lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2014, 03:02:59 PM »
no, as you can clearly see here, Ronnie owned Gunter in every single pose.

even the fucking ab and thigh lol

Gunter winning was a great way to sell tickets and generate interest in that year's olympia and it worked like a charm.

however, as anyone can clearly see, Gunter was not better than ronnie that night. no tris no taper worse back arms etc.

he had some quad cuts and thats it. and a marketable face. nothing more.

anyone remember Gunter's mug plastered all over the mag sales that year? with ronnie in a tiny thumb print in the corner? I do.

Still butt hurt over a result from 2002.  Ha ha.  Gunter took home the belt and was the clear champ, nothing changes that.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2014, 09:28:52 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  

You want to honor the man your father is?  Good!  Go make something of yourself other than a fool.  

:P

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2014, 09:28:12 AM »
Still butt hurt over a result from 2002.  Ha ha.  Gunter took home the belt and was the clear champ, nothing changes that.
Agree, and showing that pictures he's not doing Coleman a favor... Both were very close, Schlierkamp looked better conditioned, and in his best shape like at the Olympia... Coleman not at his best, with a big gut... Schlierkamp edged him out, even if fridge-like...