Author Topic: Lochness is real.  (Read 3090 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Lochness is real.
« on: April 18, 2014, 08:08:52 AM »

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: Lochness is real.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 08:09:51 AM »
Would love to be that red ring.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 08:11:08 AM »
I've seen bigger

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 08:11:29 AM »
Wiggs will have the conclusive report on this.

ismoseppo

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 08:14:24 AM »
Alpine---why did you go back and remove all your posts that made 15 year old boy references?

Quote from: Alpine on April 17, 2014, 02:34:28 PM
Hooooty Whoooooo. Homies be liking that THICKNESS. Personally, I like my women like a 15 year old boy. Slender, lean, athletic and no tits (ho homoz).

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 08:16:25 AM »
Alpine---why did you go back and remove all your posts that made 15 year old boy references?

Hooooty Whoooooo. Homies be liking that THICKNESS. Personally, I like my women like a 15 year old boy. Slender, lean, athletic and no tits (ho homoz).

At least he is cognisant of his perversion unlike some getbiggers who cling to the "it is culturally acceptable in Africa and the Dark Ages" excuse.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 08:17:33 AM »

I didnt. I dont think regular users even have the ability to edit/remove a post after a certain time limit. A mod must have removed it. It was clearly satire anyway. You started a thread about it out of context. I assume that was deleted too. You are fixated on A) Me B) Homosexuality. Stop stalking me please.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 08:19:36 AM »
I didnt. I dont think regular users even have the ability to edit/remove a post after a certain time limit.

You can delete old posts of any age actually, I just deleted one from October 2009 to try it.

ismoseppo

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 08:20:33 AM »
I didnt. I dont think regular users even have the ability to edit/remove a post after a certain time limit. A mod must have removed it. It was clearly satire anyway. You started a thread about it out of context. I assume that was deleted too. You are fixated on A) Me B) Homosexuality. Stop stalking me please.

no its simply been made clear on this board that we dont like pedophiles and make a point in running them off. You are CLEARLY a pedophile and others see that too.  My only aim is to wash this board of people like you who like young boys.

so until you leave the board myself and others will remind you of your pedophile ways

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 08:21:50 AM »
You can delete old posts of any age actually, I just deleted one from October 2009 to try it.

Oh, well I didnt delete anything. I take pride in all of my work. Maybe a mod can confirm its deletion. The original post was not offensive, but his second post, quoting me, turned into into a spectacle. I'm sad to see it go.

no its simply been made clear on this board that we dont like pedophiles and make a point in running them off. You are CLEARLY a pedophile and others see that too.  My only aim is to wash this board of people like you who like young boys.

so until you leave the board myself and others will remind you of your pedophile ways

That's actually pretty hilarious. In fact, that's probably the most entertaining post I've seen you make so far. Keep up the good work. Maybe someday you wont suck at this.

ismoseppo

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 08:21:58 AM »

alpine is really trying hard to break out excuses to cover his perversion. Mods didnt remove anything. The original thread where he bragged about his love for young boys is still alive with only his posts missing. Gee nothing suspicious there  ::) ::) ::)

ismoseppo

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 08:23:15 AM »
Oh, well I didnt delete anything. I take pride in all of my work. Maybe a mod can confirm its deletion. The original post was not offensive, but his second post, quoting me, turned into into a spectacle. I'm sad to see it go.

listen
you can say what you want and think its funny but bottom line is you are a pedophile
the fact that you joke about it magnifies how much worse you actually are

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 08:25:03 AM »
listen
you can say what you want and think its funny but bottom line is you are a pedophile

No posts were deleted by me. They were harmless. You need to calm down and go back to posting youtube videos of you and your Pug. Maybe you should start a thread about what you and your pug, Potato, had for breakfast. Inquiring minds want to know.
Oh and again, please stop stalking me.

Your troll style/approach is weak and tired too. Nobody is entertained.

ismoseppo

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 08:28:19 AM »
No posts were deleted by me. They were harmless. You need to calm down and go back to posting youtube videos of you and your Pug. Maybe you should start a thread about what you and your pug, Potato, had for breakfast. Inquiring minds want to know.
Oh and again, please stop stalking me.

oh im gonna start a thread mr pedophile

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 08:29:41 AM »
listen
It puts the Lotion on its skin....or it gets the hose again. He reminds me of Buffalos bill in silent of the lambs!
He said he will kill one of  his boys every time Anabolichalo makes a post!! Creepy shit man

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 08:31:15 AM »
Well, I'm convinced.     

ismoseppo

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 08:32:52 AM »
It puts the Lotion on its skin....or it gets the hose again. He reminds me of Buffalos bill in silent of the lambs!
He said he will kill one of  his boys every time Anabolichalo makes a post!! Creepy shit man

thats what he doesnt get and why he is ultra creepy perv. You dont make a reference to preferring a look similar to a 15 year old boy at any state of your adult male life unless you genuinely prefer 15 year old boys. And then he doesnt deny it but instead focuses on me and my dog. 100% pedo on getbig again.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 08:33:49 AM »
thats what he doesnt get and why he is ultra creepy perv. You dont make a reference to preferring a look similar to a 15 year old boy at any state of your adult male life unless you genuinely prefer 15 year old boys. And then he doesnt deny it but instead focuses on me and my dog. 100% pedo on getbig again.
Here I found it!
I want it clear and concise as to optimize the chances of it sinking into your thick skull and being absorbed by your fetal alcohol syndrome brain.

Every time you bump a zombie post that is now irrelevant I will murder one of my captive boys. Mark my words. Blood on your hands.  

ismoseppo

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 08:35:30 AM »
Here I found it!
I want it clear and concise as to optimize the chances of it sinking into your thick skull and being absorbed by your fetal alcohol syndrome brain.

Every time you bump a zombie post that is now irrelevant I will murder one of my captive boys. Mark my words. Blood on your hands.  

damn that is harsh

hey whats the odds that alpine has hammered on report to moderator button 1211 times in 10 minutes?

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 08:36:19 AM »
Here I found it!

It was ladybois.

Ok guys, you win. I am like the dude in Silence of the Lambs. I am a pedo. And I do have captive Filipino Ladybois. LOL. Well done, Gumshoes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work making bagillionz.

Thanks for completely derailing and hijacking my thread on the sincere and earnest search for Lochness and Yeti. Now the world may never know.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 08:37:28 AM »
Hahahaha and believes in Yeti! ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 08:38:38 AM »

That's alpine in the middle! We have an positive I.D.!!

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 08:39:27 AM »
Hahahaha and believes in Yeti! ;D

HAHAHA YOU BELIEVE IN GOD.

Yeti actually has more solid evidence behind it than your Lord and savior.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 08:57:44 AM »

That's actually pretty hilarious. In fact, that's probably the most entertaining post I've seen you make so far. Keep up the good work. Maybe someday you wont suck at this.

If that's you in your avatar - you really need to look I to breast reduction. That is possibly one of the most feminine chests I have ever seen. The arms looks small and flabby as well but that chest is horrible! Why would you use that pic???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2014, 02:05:46 PM »
yep, I was taken to Scotland on holiday, when I was a young wee child.  Both my parents had planned it, it was a major event holiday?  We drove all the way up there hundreds of miles from Essex.  I was perhaps 10...  Are we there yet?

When we got to that Loch both my Mum and Dad said oh look there's the monster can you see it?

I looked and looked.  We all looked

Then I saw it
Of course I did

Yeti not sure about, because living here in these small islands called Britain we tend toward silly monsters that are obviously not possible.  Yeti might exist I think where you are, that is, untill I'm proven wrong.  

But yet I'm 99.9% certain I saw that Loch Ness Monster when I was ten....

xL

I don't read the Daily Mail and nor should you, it's truly rubbish