Author Topic: Getting my best friends in shape  (Read 5123 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Getting my best friends in shape
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2014, 02:50:45 PM »
Looking great.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 11:19:17 PM »
mental issue .. I cannot do what I do on steroids. I work with my mind.

haven't you worked with your mind for some time now and haven't you used roids occasionally for some time now, and so you just came to this realization?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:32 AM »
haven't you worked with your mind for some time now and haven't you used roids occasionally for some time now, and so you just came to this realization?
it's the reason I did 2 ..5 week cycles in 3 years .. I cannot be myself and do what I have to do while on anabolics

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2014, 02:30:09 AM »
it's the reason I did 2 ..5 week cycles in 3 years .. I cannot be myself and do what I have to do while on anabolics
I would have thought that the mind could overcome anything physical, after all everything is created by the mind so surely the mind can ignore it.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2014, 02:47:14 AM »
I dont really think abs say nothing! I starve and do cardio? I dont starve and dot do cardio but i take GH and hormones...

Dosent really say jack shit. Maybe its say: I got great genes and abs have come natral for me...

Then the storytellers come and use word as dedication, will, suffer, and all this bullshit cover up crap.

Everyone can get abs these days, if your proud over it I think u are a pretty damn average joe! Yes, u might have suffered and worked your ass for that, but really u dont need to work your ass for that, u just need to find a strategi, healthy food and make cardio as a partof your life, then your abs will come.

Being great in sport is another thing. But pretty much the same there. Just make up a plan and keep to it. No proffesional atlete train their asses of, they just train, everyday, every week, every year and stick to the plan. Who win is the one who got less disturbing factor around him/her go te genetics and maybe do some drugs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2014, 02:49:11 AM »
I would have thought that the mind could overcome anything physical, after all everything is created by the mind so surely the mind can ignore it.
The deprogramming process spans over a lifetime or more even..it is so extensive it'd blow your mind. But from a technical standpoint, the issue is that the steroids open you up energetically and it triggers programming and trauma and a plethora of other things to come forward and it fucks you up. So I cannot go insane or put myself in that position. This are serious real issues when you have a complex programming matrix with many many personalities and alters with various functions. I gotta be smart and safe. Staying balanced as it is is a big issue let alone fucking around with booze of anabolics etc.

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2014, 03:43:02 AM »
The deprogramming process spans over a lifetime or more even..it is so extensive it'd blow your mind. But from a technical standpoint, the issue is that the steroids open you up energetically and it triggers programming and trauma and a plethora of other things to come forward and it fucks you up. So I cannot go insane or put myself in that position. This are serious real issues when you have a complex programming matrix with many many personalities and alters with various functions. I gotta be smart and safe. Staying balanced as it is is a big issue let alone fucking around with booze of anabolics etc.

Define sane?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2014, 03:46:26 AM »
Define sane?
you want to understand complex math but fail to grasp the concept of numbers or simple arithmetics .. you ask simple questions with complex answers

sane means cohesiveness of the personality within a consciousness

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2014, 03:49:55 AM »
you want to understand complex math but fail to grasp the concept of numbers or simple arithmetics .. you ask simple questions with complex answers

sane means cohesiveness of the personality within a consciousness
and you know you're sane because?

After the things you have said and written on various forums some people would likely define you as insane.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2014, 03:54:37 AM »
Great work.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2014, 05:42:31 AM »
and you know you're sane because?

After the things you have said and written on various forums some people would likely define you as insane.
do I seem to care about what you or someone else thinks? I answered you out of kindness.

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2014, 05:51:45 AM »
do I seem to care about what you or someone else thinks? I answered you out of kindness.
insane people tend not to care what other peoples perception of them is

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2014, 06:04:39 AM »
insane people tend not to care what other peoples perception of them is
look old dude .. you are doing your best to get a raise out of me because I humiliated you here before. I do apreciate your effort though.

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2014, 06:08:44 AM »
look old dude .. you are doing your best to get a raise out of me because I humiliated you here before. I do apreciate your effort though.
yet you keep responding, your time as a top tier poster is over mindspin

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2014, 06:10:56 AM »
yet you keep responding, your time as a top tier poster is over mindspin
I am not mindspin.. that guy stopped posting a few years ago. I do understand that you want to be a top for a change. Best of luck with your goal mate.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2014, 06:11:45 AM »
No one in that picture does heavy squats. Chicken legs and glutes.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »
No one in that picture does heavy squats. Chicken legs and glutes.
all of us have better lower bodies ... not sure what picture you were talking about.

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2014, 06:14:04 AM »
I am not mindspin.. that guy stopped posting a few years ago. I do understand that you want to be a top for a change. Best of luck with your goal mate.
i know you're not mind spin it was just to get another post out of you.
What's the matter,drugs not work this time, age catching up with you?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2014, 06:16:23 AM »
Is this your best shot? I would suggest paying BigCyp or The Effervescent for a crash course in doing this the propper way.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2014, 06:17:38 AM »
Time to call in ESFitness! Both have receptor problems

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2014, 06:27:29 AM »
Time to call in ESFitness! Both have receptor problems
cleanest natural has always been a poor responder, his last gram and a half blast looked like he had just carbed up