Author Topic: ESPN's Stuart Scott battling cancer. Interviewed by Robin Roberts. Inspiring.  (Read 10068 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Source? I've heard only good things about Mr. Scott.

Seems decent, but who knows.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Source? I've heard only good things about Mr. Scott.
Ive heard the same things about Chris Berman, actors, musicians, atheletes etc....

I guess people expect them to be perky and bubbly 100% of the time. Especially when their lives are constantly under a microscope.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Sweet Sassy Molassey!"

I remember SNL doing a bit on Stu Scott on sat night, back in umm 96? 98?... then Monday morning, he used the exact line they made up for him.  hilarious. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ive heard the same things about Chris Berman, actors, musicians, atheletes etc....

I guess people expect them to be perky and bubbly 100% of the time. Especially when their lives are constantly under a microscope.
Berman is an asshole!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Berman is an asshole!

correct.   bought a hat off my bro at the mall in naples about 16 years back.   Was a total prick.  "If I wanted 2 for 20, I would have asked for that... I'll pay $15.99 for one because that's what I brought to you!"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
correct.   bought a hat off my bro at the mall in naples about 16 years back.   Was a total prick.  "If I wanted 2 for 20, I would have asked for that... I'll pay $15.99 for one because that's what I brought to you!"
Maybe. Or maybe that is the type of personality it takes to make it big.  Not saying it's right, but the assholes trample over the nice people.

It's always been that way.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Have heard more stories about Berman being a jerkoff than any other so-called celeb.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Have heard more stories about Berman being a jerkoff than any other so-called celeb.
But we all still watch. Don't we?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't care for Berman's schtick. Don't watch him on Sunday ESPN countdown, has nothing to do with whether he is an asshole or not away from broadcasting.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I don't care for Berman's schtick. Don't watch him on Sunday ESPN countdown, has nothing to do with whether he is an asshole or not away from broadcasting.
Doesnt that make Berman an alpha male?

Mega millionaire, many people claim he is an asshole, yet millions tune in every sunday and monday to hear what he has to say.

Berman is winning.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Berman is talented, he is getting paid for his talent and persona he portrays on ESPN. People seem to to like it  or he wouldn't be there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I don`t. YOU do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Maybe. Or maybe that is the type of personality it takes to make it big.  Not saying it's right, but the assholes trample over the nice people.

It's always been that way.

yep.  you can tell when he's on the air... he gets irritated when someone isn't fast with a response or they try to derail the narrative he's creating.  

I think it's because he's clearly past the point of no return on the balding thing and they just keep making him wear that awful combover when he should just buzz it.  

a-holes do tend to be highly successful.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I remember this thread. I made some good analysis here.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
who here thinks stuart scott should keep doing his bullshit mma and thinking positive, take his medicine (how will this turn out)

at least he has some sort of fitness angle if he dropped meat it would be gold for him

now adonis you cant possibly say that you would still eat meat if you were in his condition man

what if you were him , had cancer, enjoyed mma training, wouldnt you think that cutting out meat would be a good idea? please dont troll this response bro
:'(
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Lets "fight" cancer  ::) ::) ::)
A