Author Topic: Expensive Clothes  (Read 19179 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Expensive Clothes
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2014, 11:07:55 AM »
Always liked Maddens. Not always super comfortable but really like their look.

I have 2 pair of slip on dress shoes and 1 pair of boat shoes, all extremely comfy. Any bulkier dress shoes I find to be very uncomfortable and mostly worn by tiny tits.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2014, 11:13:14 AM »
For every 5 pairs of jeans I might find one that fits nicely and don't get tossed in closet. I'll grab a few nice pairs of shoes, a few nice sweaters and long sleeves and then t-shirts I just grab from Old Navy. Their v-necks fit really nice and they go on sale for like $4 so I grab fuck loads of those.

When Armani Exchange and Guess stores have sales I'll grab a few nice shirts there too. And I have two suits that are tailored nicely (both CK). You don't need an ultra expensive suit, but just get it tailored nicely by someone who knows their shit. I get my suits from an old Italian guy and his wife does all the tailoring. She's amazing. I don't have the prettiest mug but it's amazing how much you'll clean up with a nicely tailored suit. I used to think it was pretentious and douchey fashion advice but I was so wrong. Every man needs a nice suit.
I started a thread awhile back about suits.. I ended up buying larger suits than I needed and had them tailored.  much cheaper than having one made and I get mad compliments on them every day ..
a

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2014, 11:14:48 AM »
got three pairs of gucci shoes, pair of gucci trainers,pair of prada trainers, like three gucci polos, two gucci shirts, couple gucci belts and ties.thats the only high end shit,other than that its all armarni or ax  or just random cheap shit as dont really give a fuck about the expensive shit anymore. Best thing is how they treat you when your shopping at there stores and gucci is the only place to ever pronouce my surname (its italian)  correct in my whole life as i live in uk.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2014, 11:16:58 AM »
got three pairs of gucci shoes, pair of gucci trainers,pair of prada trainers, like three gucci polos, two gucci shirts, couple gucci belts and ties.thats the only high end shit,other than that its all armarni or ax  or just random cheap shit as dont really give a fuck about the expensive shit anymore. Best thing is how they treat you when your shopping at there stores and gucci is the only place to ever pronouce my surname (its italian)  correct in my whole life.  
did you buy a wopgoodfor when shopping there ??
a

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2014, 11:19:33 AM »
seen more or less that same getup on a primark shop dummy

I don't shop at primary nor ever pay attention to what they have in their windows. But I'll take your word Primark shopper  :P
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2014, 11:21:20 AM »
did you buy a wopgoodfor when shopping there ??
wut the fuck is wopgoodfor lol?
i also bought my ex couple pairs of shoes n sunnies, i dont do that now though lol i aint stupid.think the bitch ended up giving it to her mum lol

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2014, 11:23:54 AM »
wut the fuck is wopgoodfor lol?

nothing
a

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »
nothing

did i buy nothing? no lol i wouldnt go in them kinda stores without buying something

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2014, 11:30:22 AM »
did i buy nothing? no lol i wouldnt go in them kinda stores without buying something
no my friend you asked me whats a wopgoodfor???  A wop good for.... a wop being an Italian and good for nothing  lol
a

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2014, 11:32:49 AM »
no my friend you asked me whats a wopgoodfor???  A wop good for.... a wop being an Italian and good for nothing  lol

hahahahahaha oh shit you shoulda spaced shit out pwhahah. 

well im a passionate fucker, thats what im good for and shooting big loads.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2014, 11:34:51 AM »
hahahahahaha oh shit you shoulda spaced shit out pwhahah. 

well im a passionate fucker, thats what im good for and shooting big loads.
no offense,.. I have many wop friends and I place them high above my African friends
a

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2014, 11:35:16 AM »

whats a wop good for? nothing lmao best cars,clothes and big dicked males...cant fuck wit the azzurri lol

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2014, 11:36:34 AM »
no offense,.. I have many wop friends and I place them high above my African friends

non taken brudda that legit made me laugh for it being funny and it going over my head!!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »
non taken brudda that legit made me laugh for it being funny and it going over my head!!
funny how many fasionistas there are here on getbig.cum     

yet they all shop at walmart and old navy for fashion
a

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2014, 11:42:09 AM »
funny how many fasionistas there are here on getbig.cum     

yet they all shop at walmart and old navy for fashion

Yes, not all of us can afford to get our square-toed shoes from Armani Exchange ::)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2014, 11:43:21 AM »
Yes, not all of us can afford to get our square-toed shoes from Armani Exchange ::)

armarni exchange is the cheap armarni, you know that right?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »
no he wouldn't know that because its not on his route to walmart.. lol    its 20 buck t shirts and low priced brand name
a

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2014, 11:47:54 AM »
like i said earlier the clothes dont make the person. you can kill it in cheap shit aslong as your confidence is on point...but wearing a grands worth of clothes when out does feel nice lol

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2014, 11:53:57 AM »
whats a wop good for? nothing lmao best cars,clothes and big dicked males...cant fuck wit the azzurri lol
cars all stolen designs from American companies, clothes yes... big dicks lol not from what Johnson and Johnson says.. Italians are known for small statue and small dicks.. aka spaghetti dicks
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2014, 11:54:27 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2014, 11:59:17 AM »
Diamond sunglasses is the way to go.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2014, 12:01:51 PM »
cars all stolen designs from American companies, clothes yes... big dicks lol not from what Johnson and Johnson says.. Italians are known for small statue and small dicks.. aka spaghetti dicks

LOL nice troll atempt pwhahahaha

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2014, 12:42:49 PM »

Holy shit, Armani Exchange is the pret-a-porter clothing line from Armani?!? No I did not know that.  You must be one stylish, cultured individual

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2014, 12:53:33 PM »
Holy shit, Armani Exchange is the pret-a-porter clothing line from Armani?!? No I did not know that.  You must be one stylish, cultured individual

no, not really  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2014, 12:56:13 PM »

he is right the people who wear armani exchange are the wannabees that cant afford the real armani and fine women know this, its better you choose a brand like polo etc, if you are not up to the level of gucci and armani.