Author Topic: The top three books on lifting  (Read 4240 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: The top three books on lifting
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2014, 09:53:44 AM »
musclecenter take steroids!

lol

and everything in his book is not original and creative, but stolen from other books

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2014, 12:07:55 PM »
Actually a little research would have saved you the embarrassment of the above post.  This routine was pioneered by the great J.C. Hise back in the '30s.  It works.  So do high rep deadlifts.   I don't recall anything about "ham sandwiches" but yes, milk was a part of this program.  

From this post I deduce you are middle aged, immensely fat, likely spend far too much time on ironage or some other rest home "olde time lifting" forum bragging about your grip strength .... and probably have never squatted more than 405 in your entire life.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2014, 12:45:08 PM »
From this post I deduce you are middle aged, immensely fat, likely spend far too much time on ironage or some other rest home "olde time lifting" forum bragging about your grip strength .... and probably have never squatted more than 405 in your entire life.

Make sure you know who you're dealing with.... this guy used to drink three gallons of milk a day!!!  Clearly a bulky athlete who is NOT to be taken lightly

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2014, 12:55:28 PM »

Nope.  I am much older than that but as these are the interwebs where anyone can be Neo, I suppose I could be what you guys refer to as an "HAB" or in terms that this site will allow a large blond haired, blue eyed caucasion male that would undoubtedly make your mother swoon and your grandmother rise from the grave for a chance at one sweet kiss.   ;D

Not.   

From your response I gather you're none too sharp.  No worries.  It's all in fun.   But J.C. Hise was the Man.

Take care!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2014, 12:55:58 PM »
Make sure you know who you're dealing with.... this guy used to drink three gallons of milk a day!!!  Clearly a bulky athlete who is NOT to be taken lightly

;D