Author Topic: +  (Read 23975 times)

ismoseppo

Re: Jesus Christ is Risen!
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2014, 08:50:25 PM »

I hope Potato does not believe in God! :-\ :-\

Potato believes in naps, snacks, pees and poops. She poops at this scam called god

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2014, 08:53:27 PM »

I respect the Buddha. I also respect Jains, whose fundamental idea is nonviolence. Both preach love and kindness. Buddha and Jains represent love and compassion and warmth and are highly against violence. I like what they represent.

Just because I do not respect JC, it does not mean I do not like what he represents us, as many different individuals and religions represent what JC represented. He is not the only one.

If Jesus was alive in today's society he would not be worshiped. He'd be institutionalized. For some reason, people can suspend all logical and rational thinking and make an exception for a person who lived in a time when people thought the earth was flat and people with neurological disorders were treated with exorcisms. We've really advanced in 2000 years.... ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »
BTW, the title of your thread in PROPER English should be "Jesus HAS risen", not IS risen.

By the way, it is a manner of speech from long before your birth.  And yes, it is proper still if spoken in context.  Normally I follow this statement up with, but you knew that but in your case, I seriously doubt it.
Aren't you clever.

What is the term used here, "Generation Nothing"?  Goodnight kid.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2014, 08:56:05 PM »
If Jesus was alive in today's society he would not be worshiped. He'd be institutionalized. For some reason, people can suspend all logical and rational thinking and make an exception for a person who lived in a time when people thought the earth was flat and people with neurological disorders were treated with exorcisms. We've really advanced in 2000 years.... ::)

Read my post on page 4 about JC being a charlatan and duping people. What an asshole.
X

agenda21nwo

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2014, 09:44:02 PM »
So you respect what He represents but not the man?  Are you this dismissive of the Buddha and Jains Dharma as you are toward the Christ?  Do you belittle them with equal zeal but maintain that their words and actions are worthy of respect but not them?  After all, they are not the only ones.

Of course he doesn't belittle Bhudda and Jain.  He is a Christ hater.  They will come up with all sorts of excuses, but ultimately they are easy to recognize.  Are you to dense to see that?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2014, 09:45:56 PM »
Of course he doesn't belittle Bhudda and Jain.  He is a Christ hater.  They will come up with all sorts of excuses, but ultimately they are easy to recognize.  Are you to dense to see that?

Christ hater. I wont belittle Buddha or Jain's because they were not charlatans like Christ, who claimed to do all these miracles. What a quack.
X

agenda21nwo

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2014, 09:46:12 PM »
They've been brainwashed since a young age and will kill in the name of religion. Just pity the weak minded people and be fortunate that you're not one of them.

The average "non-religious" man will kill in the name of "anything" including his government..

agenda21nwo

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2014, 09:50:40 PM »

Christ hater. I wont belittle Buddha or Jain's because they were not charlatans like Christ, who claimed to do all these miracles. What a quack.

Bhudda told a lot of grandiose stories, what about them?  Not charlatanism?

But then I bet you really don't know much about Bhuddism at all do you? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2014, 09:53:18 PM »
Bhudda told a lot of grandiose stories, what about them?  Not charlatanism?

But then I bet you really don't know much about Bhuddism at all do you? 

Not to the extent that Christ did. I am sure all great leaders and thinkers are grandiose in their own way. Christ took it to another level. Disgusting filth.

Gautama Buddha was alleged to possess superhuman powers and abilities; however, due to an understanding of the workings of the skeptical mind, he reportedly responded to a request for miracles by saying, "...I dislike, reject and despise them,"[1] and refused to comply.
X

agenda21nwo

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2014, 09:55:37 PM »

Not to the extent that Christ did. I am sure all great leaders and thinkers are grandiose in their own way. Christ took it to another level. Disgusting filth.

Gautama Buddha was alleged to possess superhuman powers and abilities; however, due to an understanding of the workings of the skeptical mind, he reportedly responded to a request for miracles by saying, "...I dislike, reject and despise them,"[1] and refused to comply.

Please don't bother, it's clear you have no real knowledge of Bhuddism (except what you saw on TV or the back of a Breakfast Cereal box).  You have embarrassed yourself sufficiently for one day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2014, 09:57:49 PM »
Please don't bother, it's clear you have no real knowledge of Bhuddism (except what you saw on TV or the back of a Breakfast Cereal box).  You have embarrassed yourself sufficiently for one day.

Listen, stop clinging to the fairy tales of your religion and your belief in a charlatan. Grow up. Stop filling your mind with this nonsense. Learn to think for yourself, instead of what some fairy take book tells you. You will be better off. No need to thank me for the advice. Carry on.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2014, 09:57:59 PM »
Please don't bother, it's clear you have no real knowledge of Bhuddism (except what you saw on TV or the back of a Breakfast Cereal box). 

Perhaps, but you can't even spell it, genius.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2014, 10:00:14 PM »

We all know that JC and his followers embellished his existence and so called miracles. What a hack.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2014, 10:14:17 PM »
I'm glad all of these miserable non believers are going to wind up in hell. Burn, bitches.

Let's just hope you believe in the right one.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2014, 10:19:14 PM »

Do you believe in God?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2014, 10:19:43 PM »

ha, yes. There are thousands of Gods to potentially believe in. If you believe in the wrong one, you're going to hell  :D :D
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2014, 10:25:54 PM »
ha, yes. There are thousands of Gods to potentially believe in. If you believe in the wrong one, you're going to hell  :D :D

This life is a blink, and you are blind. I suggest that you STFU, swallow your pride and seek God before its too late. I will pray that God reveals himself to you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2014, 10:27:23 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »
Quote from: Zillotch link=topic=531476.msg7javascript:void(0);463340#msg7463340 date=1397971554
This life is a blink, and you are blind. I suggest that you STFU, swallow your pride and seek God before its too late. I will pray that God reveals himself to you, even though I'd rather you burn in hell.

;D ;D

Oh no, I am going to burn in hell for all eternity.

Have to adore those loving Christians who threaten hell to people. I thought Christ was accepting and loving? You do not sound too loving and accepting. Christ would not like you. >:( >:( >:( :-\ :-\ :'(
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2014, 10:50:21 PM »
Which one?

There is only one. I will pray that your eyes are opened before its too late. Though I believe that my prayer will be in vain.

Oh no, I am going to burn in hell for all eternity.

Have to adore those loving Christians who threaten hell to people. I thought Christ was accepting and loving? You do not sound too loving and accepting. Christ would not like you. >:( >:( >:( :-\ :-\ :'(

There is nothing 'Christ like' about me at the moment. Check back later.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2014, 11:01:16 PM »
There is only one.

Well, I would imagine so, but which? Probably the western god, I suspect. The one you grew up with. Can I ask why you feel certain you chose correctly?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2014, 11:06:44 PM »
Well, I would imagine so, but which? Probably the western god, I suspect. The one you grew up with. Can I ask why you feel certain you chose correctly?

There is knowledge to be attained if one desires to seek it out. I have done all that I am willing to do for you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2014, 11:38:58 PM »
There is knowledge to be attained if one desires to seek it out. I have done all that I am willing to do for you.

Not really sure you answered the question.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2014, 11:47:38 PM »

HA HA are you retarded?  This quote is a direct analogy with why CHRIST did not do miracles. 
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2014, 11:48:45 PM »

When all else fails bring in the spelling police  ::)
Ψ