Author Topic: +  (Read 24192 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Jesus Christ is Risen!
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2014, 11:51:35 PM »
When all else fails bring in the spelling police  ::)

If you claim to be an authority, know your shit. Like it doesn't matter.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2014, 11:54:13 PM »
If you claim to be an authority, know your shit. Like it doesn't matter.

He clearly called SF1900 out for being a complete doofus. 
Ψ

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2014, 12:07:27 AM »

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2014, 12:22:01 AM »
The christians on GB are really melting down over this thread.  :D :D
X

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2014, 12:31:46 AM »
God Bless all my christian getbig brothers.

X2.

Happy Easter to everyone. The actual dates at which an historical event occurs is arbitrary but the love and faith that channels on a given day is more important that any debatable facts.

Jesus resurrected and inspired billions of people to love each other and live a life of altruism and respect.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2014, 12:58:09 AM »
X2.

Happy Easter to everyone. The actual dates at which an historical event occurs is arbitrary but the love and faith that channels on a given day is more important that any debatable facts.

Jesus resurrected and inspired billions of people to love each other and live a life of altruism and respect.

I don't mean to compliment you in every thread, but damnit you deserve it! Righteously approved!  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2014, 01:03:15 AM »

Meltdown  ;D ;D
X

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2014, 01:27:35 AM »
[/youtube]

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2014, 02:30:42 AM »
so its easter

jebus is risen

and its mine and hitlers birthday

only 2 of the above events actually happened.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2014, 02:58:45 AM »
Every year the same retarded shit, and what's more important, I can only train tomorrow till 2 pm.
Thank you jeebus crust ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »

Yeah, guess I was being a dick. It happens.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2014, 11:17:49 AM »
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:(

David Bowie is ageless...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2014, 09:19:20 AM »
ill fucking address whoever i want
are you and shizzo related? Both of you are in the shitter for post quality
And dont keep saying how your time is nearly finished. Either leave or shut up

drama queen

To be clear, I didn't say you couldn't reply to me I said you shouldn't bother.  I have no control over what you reply. 

I'm just done entertaining the comments of fully-open, anti-Christ, anti-Christian folks.  I've given it a few good years, it's primarily fruitless and I'm done with it.  Folks that want discussion know where to find me and how to contact me.

I'll simply continue to mod the religion board, but my overall Getbig activity will decrease because I don't care for the majority of content anymore.

So, you're welcome.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2014, 09:26:41 AM »
To be clear, I didn't say you couldn't reply to me I said you shouldn't bother.  I have no control over what you reply. 

I'm just done entertaining the comments of fully-open, anti-Christ, anti-Christian folks.  I've given it a few good years, it's primarily fruitless and I'm done with it.  Folks that want discussion know where to find me and how to contact me.

I'll simply continue to mod the religion board, but my overall Getbig activity will decrease because I don't care for the majority of content anymore.

So, you're welcome.

What is your definition of anti-christian?
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »
What is your definition of anti-christian?

If a person is basically a student of the following mentality and can't engage in respectful discussion and can't simply "agree to disagree" then I'm done with ya on these boards.  

LOL, "they" all know exactly who they are.....LOL    dun     wit     ya.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »

So, you're welcome.

I am heading down the same road as you......I don't see the value in interacting with the current cabal, most are the dregs of society and have nothing to offer. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2014, 11:32:53 AM »
I am heading down the same road as you......I don't see the value in interacting with the current cabal, most are the dregs of society and have nothing to offer.  

I will continue to pray for folks on these boards, but entertaining some of their nonstop negativity and hostility I won't do anymore.  

Honestly, there's only a handful of folks but they enter almost every religious thread with the same mentality.  I won't call them out by name or speak poorly of them either...they know who they are.   I just won't answer their posts anymore and I've already blocked a few from PMing me.

My desire is to share my faith....to share the gospel of Christ with others.   To enter into discussion and debate and hash out differences, but that can be done with civility.....done it time and time again.   I adhere to the following:

1 Peter 3:15
15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

Although once you know the true intent of your audience always be prepared to adhere to the following:

Matthew 7:6
6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces

Matthew 10:11-15
11 And whatever city or village you enter, inquire who is worthy in it, and stay at his house until you leave that city. 12 As you enter the house, give it your greeting. 13 If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14 Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

I actually have a great deal of peace over this now.  I thank those that have PM'd and encouraged me!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2014, 11:51:12 AM »
I would find orange ladybug imposters in the basement, spear them with a pencil, and lift them up to the desk lamp. When it was pressed against the bulb, you could hear a sizzle and the smell of insects and grass permeated my nostrils.

They took a long time to die.

Issues :o