Author Topic: Jason Blaha on aesthetics  (Read 6077 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Blaha on aesthetics
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2014, 09:41:56 AM »
To be fair, I think he admits he has the muscle building genetics of an Ethiopian, just if he had average to good genetics his way is the right way.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2014, 09:58:03 AM »
It is true that he has admitted steroid usage? Like in, a regular juicer? or a few pills years ago?

If he is a regular juicer then I really feel sorry for him.

Grams a week

High dose tren

He used to use the name "bodybyfinaplex" online, and no I'm not joking.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2014, 11:50:16 AM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »
Grams a week

High dose tren

He used to use the name "bodybyfinaplex" online, and no I'm not joking.

Lol, dude has horrible genetics.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »
Lol, dude has horrible genetics.

and that's an insult to the word 'horrible'

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2014, 12:07:49 PM »
It's mystifying to me that anyone tunes in to watch this jackass. I've seen a few of his videos and they are all laughable. It's obvious he's a complete loser. He looks like shit. I saw the video of his power lifting meet where he failed miserably, way overestimating his abilities. At least he had the balls to post that mega belly flop publicly I guess. I dont understand how people listen to what this moron has to says or give a shit about his weekly posts.

Someone please enlighten me? Are his fans equally clueless? Is humanity doomed? 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2014, 01:21:40 PM »
are we sure he's not a f->m tranny? he's got a decent hourglass figure, would not turn away in prison

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2014, 02:26:05 PM »

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2014, 02:33:47 PM »
as far as i know, he's still using test prescribed for trt. he is actually intelligent.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2014, 03:01:16 PM »
Pure mental illness. What a piece of trash. There are so many of these internet gurus spouting bullshit. I watched the first few minutes of this video. After the mindless drivel he goes on to give "his program".

Squat - 5x5
Bench - 5x5
etc etc.

:o Mindblowing. I have never heard of such a radical, original training program.  ::)

It's the same with that Stronglifts guy. He basically takes a standard workout program, 5x5, that has been around literally since the beginning of bodybuilding/strength training and markets it as his own. Now doing full body compound lifts using 5 sets of 5 is called the "Stronglifts program".  ::)

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2014, 03:23:47 PM »
LOL... the only reason this guy even looks remotely big in some of his videos is because he has a large bone structure... large ribcage/wideish clavicles etc.... he has virtually no muscle mass in the areas that make someone look 'aesthetic'...

this right here is what happens when you dont do any isoltation work for the 'show muscles.'   

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 05:35:38 PM »
It's mystifying to me that anyone tunes in to watch this jackass. I've seen a few of his videos and they are all laughable. It's obvious he's a complete loser. He looks like shit. I saw the video of his power lifting meet where he failed miserably, way overestimating his abilities. At least he had the balls to post that mega belly flop publicly I guess. I dont understand how people listen to what this moron has to says or give a shit about his weekly posts.

Someone please enlighten me? Are his fans equally clueless? Is humanity doomed? 

The same reason fat middle aged women pick PT's that look like them instead of an in shape younger girl as their trainer.

There's hundreds of neckbeards on messageboards who look 100x worse than BlahBlah and think he is 'attainable'

and of course the gh15 Special School 'approves' him, so every 18 year old who thinks he's hardcore sticks up for the retard for exposing 'filt'

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 11:17:19 PM »

is this a joke?
b

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 11:37:09 PM »

is this a joke?

Your life is a joke from I heard. You sad about it "brah"?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 02:12:45 AM »
Your life is a joke from I heard. You sad about it "brah"?

lets see. you're a fat doughy stooge who doesnt train, who paid a bber to hang out with him, pays large black females to wrestle him, and you cruise interent bodybuilding boards for 'friends'. you didnt have any friends of your own standing in your wedding, to the point where you wifes brother had to be your best man, and anyone who has met you off his board irl doenst want anything to do with you cause your a fucking socailly inept loser. what happened w you and special ed again>?

looks to me like the jokes on you, fatboy. lol

keep up the good work.
b

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 03:35:13 AM »
i dont understand how people even watch let a lone suscribe to his channel to get advice. crazy .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2014, 05:45:46 AM »
you're a fat doughy stooge who doesnt train,
;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2014, 06:14:03 AM »
lets see. you're a fat doughy stooge who doesnt train, who paid a bber to hang out with him, pays large black females to wrestle him, and you cruise interent bodybuilding boards for 'friends'. you didnt have any friends of your own standing in your wedding, to the point where you wifes brother had to be your best man, and anyone who has met you off his board irl doenst want anything to do with you cause your a fucking socailly inept loser. what happened w you and special ed again>?

keep up the good work.
That is probably the saddest post iv read. I hope he finds a friend. Damn.... :'(

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2014, 06:27:38 AM »

keep up the good work.

lol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2014, 06:31:08 AM »

keep up the good work.
wow. That's brutal.