Author Topic: John Meadows - Mountain Dog Diet Man  (Read 38473 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: John Meadows
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2014, 02:44:34 PM »

heres another 'comparison' for you dildo- I look better than you do. and you're on 6g of anabolics. lol in fact you couldn't carry my gym bag, skinnyfat.

haha toot my horn eh sparky? fuck that's priceless coming from the biggest bullshitter on this forum.

and i wasn't talking about the guys like ronnie and Cormier et al you fucking bozo I was talking about the guys in the 70's who built amazing physiques without all this great knowledge guys like you pretend to have.

I know this topic hits close to home- the charlatanism of nutrition and training- cause your 'livelihood' as a babysitter for lazy unmotivated people relies on making getting into shape as mysterious as possible. lol

heaven forbid people realise they can build amazing physiques not eating 5 times a day as you tell them, eating 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight as you tell them and the rest of your 'science' you endow them with.  

your a babysitter for lazy unmotivated people. don't paint yourself to be anything more.

and don't ever compare yourself to

didn't even bother reading past the first line.

you compare yourself to me (and everybody else who doesn't give two shits about your pathetic life. lol), and you say I'm on 6g's...

yet, time after time, your coke-addled brain can't seem to comprehend that none of the pics you and your fan-boys post were when I was even remotely near 6g.

so, lets compare some pics of an offseason kevin levrone or dave palumbo for you as well... at one point they were using 6g as well, right? and your claim is you look better than them as well, right?

Simple Simon

« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2014, 02:55:26 PM »

you compare yourself to me (and everybody else who doesn't give two shits about your pathetic life. lol), and you say I'm on 6g's...

yet, time after time, your coke-addled brain can't seem to comprehend that none of the pics you and your fan-boys post were when I was even remotely near 6g.

so, lets compare some pics of an offseason kevin levrone or dave palumbo for you as well... at one point they were using 6g as well, right? and your claim is you look better than them as well, right?

So own us all with your 6gms loaded physique then please.

Or fuck off with your bullshit for good.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2014, 02:57:37 PM »

your the one attacking me w comparables. in defense I said I looked better than you. can you refute that? I'm waiting, mr 6g cycles / 700 grams carbs a day. lol see unlike you I can back up anything I lay claim to or say.

no. I'm saying I look better on one third what you say you use. YOU.

I'm trying to say, and have been pointing out for 2 weeks that your a bullshitting liar.

you bro. YOU.  your a liar and a bullshitter.

pretty fucking bad when you gotta compare kevin levrone to an average gym rat - and ya bro im bery much an average gym rat- like me in order to absolve yourself of your 6g cycle claims.

hahaha are you fucking stupid?

and by the way, dlido YOU are making this about you and me. lol says I'm making comparables fuck your a goof.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2014, 03:03:38 PM »
So own us all with your 6gms loaded physique then please.

Or fuck off with your bullshit for good.

difference between you and I is I don't view it as 'gaining' anything to 'own' anybody on an internet msg board.

I don't care about what you think, or abou timpressing you or any of your gimp friends.

50yr old men 'owning' people on the internet... is that 'cool' in England? you're an embarrassment.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2014, 03:10:22 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2014, 03:12:36 PM »
difference between you and I is I don't view it as 'gaining' anything to 'own' anybody on an internet msg board.

I don't care about what you think, or abou timpressing you or any of your gimp friends.

50yr old men 'owning' people on the internet... is that 'cool' in England? you're an embarrassment.

no it's not about owning anyone. I could care less to own a stooge like you. i get why you might feel like I have owned you since you got called to the carpet for your bullshit and lies.

not it's meerly abt exposing you for what you are. and preventing the spread of your stupidity further. there are kids who read this board who might think your advise to eat 700grams of carbs, use 6grams of anabolics A and 60 iu of insulin comes from someone that actually does it or looks the part, instead of the skinnyfat CrossFitter that you more closely resemble.  

and ya, it's fun making you look stupid.

lots if guys on this board talking the talk but the walk is missing. I'm here to prevent that. if it wasn't you getting ground on for your lies I'd think you should be thanking me, pencil.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2014, 03:18:00 PM »
no it's not about owning anyone. I could care less to own a stooge like you. i get why you might feel like I have owned you since you got called to the carpet for your bullshit and lies.

not it's meerly abt exposing you for what you are. and preventing the spread of your stupidity further. there are kids who read this board who might think your advise to eat 700grams of carbs, use 6grams of anabolics A and 60 iu of insulin comes from someone that actually does it or looks the part, instead of the skinnyfat CrossFitter that you more closely resemble.  

and ya, it's fun making you look stupid.

lots if guys on this board talking the talk but the walk is missing. I'm here to prevent that. if it wasn't you getting ground on for your lies I'd think you should be thanking me, pencil.

haven't lied about anything, while you on the other hand, pick up bits and pieces of what I've used over the years and pic out pics of when I was down to 190-205, and say "this is what 6g's of gear and 60iu's of slin do?" type of childish shit... dude, you're a fucking clown.. a loser. 50yrs old trolling on the internet.

name 1 thing I've lied about... since you say I'm a liar pretty often, you shoud have a list of about 10 things.

bottom line is, you're a coward and a pussy. 100%.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2014, 03:19:28 PM »
not to mention, you're in here talking shit about John Meadows who wipes the floor with you on any topic imaginable.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2014, 03:33:26 PM »
haven't lied about anything, while you on the other hand, pick up bits and pieces of what I've used over the years and pic out pics of when I was down to 190-205, and say "this is what 6g's of gear and 60iu's of slin do?" type of childish shit... dude, you're a fucking clown.. a loser. 50yrs old trolling on the internet.

name 1 thing I've lied about... since you say I'm a liar pretty often, you shoud have a list of about 10 things.

bottom line is, you're a coward and a pussy. 100%.

there's a thread here dedicated to your lies actually. you even posted in it.

holy fuck I just realised something. you act like none of that ever happened. lol like NOBODY saw that.  hahahaha

guess what, champ. it's a small community that post here, read by an even larger anonymous audience and they all saw it. so I don't think just pretending it didn't happen is going to help you out much here. lol

now I know I'm getting under your skin. when a guy calls you a 'coward and a pussy' online without knowing a thing about you it's grasping at straws. it's even funnier cause when I call you a liar and a bullshitter it's all true. :D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2014, 03:37:10 PM »
not to mention, you're in here talking shit about John Meadows who wipes the floor with you on any topic imaginable.

so?! who cares?! hahaha oh no ESFPansy from the Internet thinks john meadows is smarter than I am hahaha holy fuck how am I going to sleep tonite lol

fuck your a speedbag.  

dumber than a bag of rocks you are. good thing you babysit for a living cause your sure as fuck not smart enough to do much else champ.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2014, 03:53:25 PM »

holy fuck I just realised something. you act like none of that ever happened. lol like NOBODY saw that.  hahahaha

guess what, champ. it's a small community that post here, read by an even larger anonymous audience and they all saw it. so I don't think just pretending it didn't happen is going to help you out much here. lol

now I know I'm getting under your skin. when a guy calls you a 'coward and a pussy' online without knowing a thing about you it's grasping at straws. it's even funnier cause when I call you a liar and a bullshitter it's all true. :D

it's obvious by how you 'behave' on here, thousands of miles away from anybody who can touch you.

like I said.. post your list of my 'lies'.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2014, 04:45:47 PM »
and for all you idiots crying meadows got dealt a shit hand for 'genetics' - genetics didnt create that- over feeding, over juicing, over gh'ing and using training loads your body can't handle created that.

shove your genetics up your ass.

lol the fall back of everyone w a poor physique. oh it's my 'genetics'. gimme a fucking break. 

Easy bro, I think we're all on the same side here  ;D

I look at Meadows, and I see a guy who has--at the most fundamental level--lots of lean, dry muscle.  It's not much to look at, but I guess his physique is what wins shows these days.

Assuming that maximum muscularity/conditioning is the intended result, what is wrong with his physique?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2014, 05:37:55 PM »
Easy bro, I think we're all on the same side here  ;D

I look at Meadows, and I see a guy who has--at the most fundamental level--lots of lean, dry muscle.  It's not much to look at, but I guess his physique is what wins shows these days.

Assuming that maximum muscularity/conditioning is the intended result, what is wrong with his physique?

And the guy most definitely loves bodybuilding to come back from the near death shit he has come back from.  Either that or he's got a few DA genes floating around in him.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2014, 06:46:17 PM »
esfitness do you have any  recent or past pics of u at your reported best?and why not post 1..

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2014, 06:50:44 PM »
esfitness do you have any  recent or past pics of u at your reported best?and why not post 1..

Despite compiling thousands of posts on this forum, he doesn't care enough to post one  ;D

Hava

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2014, 02:22:48 AM »
imagine combining cattleprods with occlusion training

:o

Layne Norton working out with Mr. Juice himself Aaron "i'm on every shit around" Singerman. And Layne is still telling everyone he is natural. What a moron. I have tons of respect vor Meadows but for this meathead claiming to be natural no way!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2014, 02:27:48 AM »
he accused me of having silver hair. So I am requesting a pic of his hair to see if he has anything to brag about.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2014, 02:36:14 AM »
he accused me of having silver hair. So I am requesting a pic of his hair to see if he has anything to brag about.
I thought you were died bro  ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2014, 02:39:34 AM »
I thought you were died bro  ???
Can you speak English.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2014, 02:41:38 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2014, 02:43:17 AM »
I are  :D
Sorry I don't understand wanker language.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2014, 02:45:12 AM »
Sorry I don't understand wanker language.
Jeez that's harsh - Just wondering where you went to....Thought you might have been dead

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2014, 02:54:47 AM »

that thread was good bread.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2014, 09:20:15 PM »
Fuck...

I've always liked Meadows articles on TNation
The dude just seems to be thinking all the time about new ways of doing stuff and I tend to like anyone who is aware, thinking, focused
I actually like that site for a lot of reasons
I don't take everything that is posted as sacrosanct (hopefully that is a given for anything)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2014, 09:22:06 PM »
Jeez that's harsh - Just wondering where you went to....Thought you might have been dead
I was taking a much needed break.