Author Topic: John Meadows - Mountain Dog Diet Man  (Read 38448 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: John Meadows
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2014, 09:47:06 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2014, 09:49:00 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2014, 10:05:21 PM »
Like I am a bro.  :-\

C'mon, booty. The man put some effort into that. It was witty.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2014, 10:07:27 PM »
C'mon, booty. The man put some effort into that. It was witty.
No it was retarded.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2014, 10:15:57 PM »
No it was retarded.

Eh. Agree to disagree then.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2014, 10:22:09 PM »
somebody is in a mood  ::)

womans wrath etc

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2014, 10:24:17 PM »
:-\

looks like a bad dwarf version of Luke Woods with far less muscle

ssame terrible blocky shape though

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2014, 10:38:33 PM »
somebody is in a mood  ::)

womans wrath etc
Hey I can't always be rainbows and sunshine.  It's my sarcastic aussie sense of humour actually.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2014, 10:42:02 PM »
I thought you were died bro  ???
lål i think it went over hair and she didnt get it

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2014, 04:27:45 AM »
not to mention, you're in here talking shit about John Meadows who wipes the floor with you on any topic imaginable.

What’s so special about Meadows that makes him above criticism?! ???

From what I've read from him, he's just a juiced to the gills manlet who also makes lots of bullshit claims in order to hawk crappy over-priced supplements to naive teenagers. :D

At least no one keeps it real.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2014, 09:52:15 AM »
What’s so special about Meadows that makes him above criticism?! ???

From what I've read from him, he's just a juiced to the gills manlet who also makes lots of bullshit claims in order to hawk crappy over-priced supplements to naive teenagers. :D

At least no one keeps it real.

"From what you've read about him."

This is the problem bro. Watch some of his vids, read some articles. Dude is smart. Don't base your opinion off of what getbig bodybuilding analysts think lol.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2014, 10:28:01 AM »
"From what you've read about him."

This is the problem bro. Watch some of his vids, read some articles. Dude is smart. Don't base your opinion off of what getbig bodybuilding analysts think lol.

Its mainly articles I've read on T-Nation bro. He reminds me a bit like Poliquin, a knowledagble guy but you need to sift through plenty of horseshit in order to find any of his decent stuff. :D

"I'd drive to Westside Barbell and do a leg workout over there; squats for example," remembers John. "We'd do 8 sets of squats... you know, dynamic work and so forth. Then I would get in my car and drive as fast as I could to World Gym and literally run in the door, load up the leg press, and try to get my legs as pumped as I could."

John couldn't support what he was doing with any science; he only knew that it was making him bigger and stronger. As the months and years went on, he began experimenting with things like explosive accommodating resistance, i.e., band and chain work, but still the pump remained at the forefront of his training.

Not a big fan of articles that turn training into some highly complex science or ones that make outlandish claims. Most of the time its done to help sell some BS supplement and this isnt an exception.

Puzzled, John pulls out the skin fold calipers and checks his subscap site, which is traditionally for him his fattest area. He likes to make sure it reads no more than 14 or 15 millimeters because that lets him know he's cruising at about 8 or 9 percent body fat. About three weeks earlier it was 14, but this time it reads 10, which is equivalent to about 5 or 6 percent body fat, and his weight hadn't changed a lick.

"It was so amazing and I thought, 'You know what?' This is pretty easy. I hadn't wanted to compete this year because of the stress of dealing with everything involved with a contest. Competing can be a miserable experience and it's tough on everybody. You're completely fatigued and sometimes you're just miserable. But now I'm thinking, 'Wow, I could compete and I can still have a functional family. I can still live life. I can still be happy. We can still go out to eat. This is really cool. All I have to do is follow the Plazma™ protocol and go to the gym and train my ass off, which I love to do. That's it. And to think, I'd pretty much gotten in shape by accident."

Meadows may have some good articles and videos but its hard to take someone seriously if its clear that they have an agenda. In Meadows' case, pimping Bio-Test products. :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2014, 05:52:05 PM »
Its mainly articles I've read on T-Nation bro. He reminds me a bit like Poliquin, a knowledagble guy but you need to sift through plenty of horseshit in order to find any of his decent stuff. :D

Not a big fan of articles that turn training into some highly complex science or ones that make outlandish claims. Most of the time its done to help sell some BS supplement and this isnt an exception.

Meadows may have some good articles and videos but its hard to take someone seriously if its clear that they have an agenda. In Meadows' case, pimping Bio-Test products. :D

I basically ignore all the claims on that site about their supplements.
Since they provide some good (or at least interesting info) and from a wide variety of authors for free I just assume that having to read the hyperbole about their supps is a small price to pay.  Anyway, it's pretty much standard operating procedure for this industry for the last 60 years (probably more)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2014, 05:45:23 AM »
Smart and methodological person.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2014, 05:54:49 AM »
Smart and methodological person.

HE'S a thick dude man,,he looks younger in this video ,how old is he?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2014, 06:06:56 AM »
HE'S a thick dude man,,he looks younger in this video ,how old is he?

He was born in '72, but the vid is from last year, so prob around 41 here.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2014, 07:29:44 AM »
he's a genius,same level as the mensa bob
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #167 on: April 24, 2014, 08:15:52 AM »
can i get a amen to that  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2014, 08:43:12 AM »

Mensa-like blasphemy!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: John Meadows - Mountain Dog Diet Man
« Reply #169 on: April 25, 2014, 01:55:43 AM »
Matt Kroc is on the  Mountain Dog Diet...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #170 on: April 25, 2014, 02:01:54 AM »

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Re: John Meadows - Mountain Dog Diet Man
« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2014, 03:13:25 AM »
Am I the only one to watch this vid notice Meadows' purple head?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2014, 05:00:50 AM »
didn't even bother reading past the first line.

you compare yourself to me (and everybody else who doesn't give two shits about your pathetic life. lol), and you say I'm on 6g's...

yet, time after time, your coke-addled brain can't seem to comprehend that none of the pics you and your fan-boys post were when I was even remotely near 6g.

so, lets compare some pics of an offseason kevin levrone or dave palumbo for you as well... at one point they were using 6g as well, right? and your claim is you look better than them as well, right?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2014, 05:07:11 AM »
are you saying you look better? lol

the majority of the guys "who look like shit" in your opinion are guys who have to work hard and figure out how and why things work (training, diet, drugs).. they're not easy responders.

the guys who 'don't look like shit', guys like flex, Ronnie, dillet, cormier... fuck, 97% of any guy on a pro stage has great response to drugs and training so how the fuck would he know how to make changes in other ppls "programs" if he doesn't even understand how HE grows or gets into condition? everything works for them, so why bother figuring out how or why cycling carbs or a keto diet works? or the ratio of test vs. a 19nor or proper E2 levels, or eating to maximize the results from gh, or whatever?

ppl do what is fun and interesting to them. how many of the knowledgeable people in the industry have physiques that could take home a pro card? (3? Farrah? Meadows? Palumbo? milos? maybe starnes, who else?) where's Pat Arnold, lyle McDonald, bill Roberts, cahill, john oreagan, duchaine, chris aceto, chad nicholls, ect.... pro cards? or 'freaky physiques'? these are all dudes that worry about themselves and their livelihoods and couldn't give a shit about yours.

you post thread after thread and post after post to toot your own horn and compare yourself to people on the internet who really couldn't care less about you or your 205lb everyday test/tren physique.
ESFitness got some fucking nerve to even respond to this matter. There should be a licensing for fucking idiots in the Fitness/BB-world to NOT give any advice ,whatsoever! You should legally, not fake or stolen, get the first one! What a fucking delusional Impasil!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2014, 05:12:26 AM »

heres another 'comparison' for you dildo- I look better than you do. and you're on 6g of anabolics. lol in fact you couldn't carry my gym bag, skinnyfat.

look better than meadows? who the fuck would want to look like that? I'm sure he's a good guy but he looks horrible and unhealthy. hmmm wonder why.

haha toot my horn eh sparky? fuck that's priceless coming from the biggest bullshitter on this forum.

and i wasn't talking about the guys like ronnie and Cormier et al you fucking bozo I was talking about the guys in the 70's who built amazing physiques without all this great knowledge guys like you pretend to have.

I know this topic hits close to home- the charlatanism of nutrition and training- cause your 'livelihood' as a babysitter for lazy unmotivated people relies on making getting into shape as mysterious as possible. lol

heaven forbid people realise they can build amazing physiques not eating 5 times a day as you tell them, eating 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight as you tell them and the rest of your 'science' you endow them with.  

your a babysitter for lazy unmotivated people. don't paint yourself to be anything else.

clown.
The truth always hurts the most!! I hope ESFuckness gets at least something out of this. This is the time to admit your wrongs. If you are man enough.