Author Topic: Before churches were of modern ways they had pipe organs with over 8000 pipes  (Read 3556 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
some around 20,000 pipes

now why exactly?

they had direct knowledge of how sound wasnt the same everyday , if you reseach eric dollard you get to know all this shit about waves and complicated electrical engineering stuff. the church at that time were studying the knowledge of sound or had much of this knowledge, all the organs were destroyed no longer was the church the oracle . they knew how to test sounds on people by the positions of the planets or they were experimenting with it, people looked to the church at that time to give the wisdom for the next day, the organs played a big part organs=ORIGINS  and sound =all things. the church was cool as fuck for this part it started getting all fucked up after they destroyed the massive organs, anyone feel free to add to this discussion especially if you are familiar with what im sayin /i/igga
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
some around 20,000 pipes

now why exactly?

they had direct knowledge of how sound wasnt the same everyday , if you reseach eric dollard you get to know all this shit about waves and complicated electrical engineering stuff. the church at that time were studying the knowledge of sound or had much of this knowledge, all the organs were destroyed no longer was the church the oracle . they knew how to test sounds on people by the positions of the planets or they were experimenting with it, people looked to the church at that time to give the wisdom for the next day, the organs played a big part organs=ORIGINS  and sound =all things. the church was cool as fuck for this part it started getting all fucked up after they destroyed the massive organs, anyone feel free to add to this discussion especially if you are familiar with what im sayin /i/igga

Send me some of what your havin

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
seriuosly if your smart enough to pick up on the points in this video and teach it to me ill send you 50 bucks cash in the mail, by each part of information list the time in the video you got it from put it in a format that i can learn from. the audio isnt perfectly clear so we might interpret 2 diffent things
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

X2

Dudes fucking out there man.

seriuosly if your smart enough to pick up on the points in this video and teach it to me ill send you 50 bucks cash in the mail, by each part of information list the time in the video you got it from put it in a format that i can learn from. the audio isnt perfectly clear so we might interpret 2 diffent things

Arent you a painter? If so, you should stop purchasing the lead based stuff.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Mozart played the organ of this church in Haarlem, when we visited it wasn't played alas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grote_Kerk,_Haarlem

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i think it would be badass to have a safe location for a massive pipe organ and fuck with peoples senses by hitting certain notes in certain ratios and experimenting with the results

A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Mozart played the organ of this church in Haarlem, when we visited it wasn't played alas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grote_Kerk,_Haarlem
thanks for posting that i know you hate that you didnt hear it man they ripped you off, thankfully we can build one today with the right funds
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
^^^Great organ solo at 2:53

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the only reason we like certain types of music sounds is because they are at specific pitches and ratios

if you accept that music is just pitches and ratios

then you move on to the next step

of how these pitches and ratios ...when they hit you with the sound the create the polarization or reaction that you enjoy ect. not any pitch or ratio has extreme effect. but one can definitly define a set to its function
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Andrew Carnegie

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

you even read the thread bro, you dont do anyone any favors by directing it into this territory
A

Army of One

• Getbig V

Europe

• Getbig IV
OP do you know the exact reason why they changed from 432hz to 440hz???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
OP do you know the exact reason why they changed from 432hz to 440hz???
i hear the 440 hz is more depressing... i forget wich, i am just touching on this stuff, i am just one man who works but wants this knowledge for fun and to fulfill a purposeful life beyond manual labor. so forgive me if i dont have exact answers at all time dollard definitly gets into this stuff i would like to know for certain myself why and what really are the effects and polarities that ensue
A

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Are these heme iron pipes , Marty?

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Pipe organs were non electronic music synthesizers that function by adding sounds from different ranks of pipe (helmholtz resonators) to additively construct different wave forms.

Using pipes the way we use electronic circuits today.  Pipe organs were used to make pretty sounds. Nothing mystic about that.

This guy plays it better, but the previous video lets you see the footwork better.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ψ

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Pipe organs were non electronic music synthesizers that function by adding sounds from different ranks of pipe (helmholtz resonators) to additively construct different wave forms.

Using pipes the way we use electronic circuits today.  Pipe organs were used to make pretty sounds. Nothing mystic about that.

thanks for the vids but youre avoiding the reality of sound and how tones and ratios effect you, its a topic you may not want to get into since its not an everyday accepted subject , it requires learning. many adults hate to find out that they are required to learn something new many are complacent
A

Europe

• Getbig IV
I agree with OP.. Sounds/vibration is a lost science, the music industry knows this very well.. words/tone/scales can make people change.
I'm very careful on what I listen or associate with, there is a reason good people don't hang out with bad people and this all has to do with how a person vibrate.

According to Jazz Composer and Performer Dr. Nelson Harrison back in ancient China the emperor Shun when he wanted to check how a village status was, he did not check the books/documents or politics.. instead he made the best musicians of the village play and if they play notes wrong he knew something wasn't right.. this go all the way to Chinas communist leader Mao Zedong who knew that.. well watch this video:

starts at min 07:12

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Low frequency organ sounds can make people feel nervous. I read about it in the secret of terror castle which was written by Alfred Hitchcock.
3 investigators looked into it in the 1960's in California and the organ was the reason for the fear.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I agree with OP.. Sounds/vibration is a lost science, the music industry knows this very well.. words/tone/scales can make people change.
I'm very careful on what I listen or associate with, there is a reason good people don't hang out with bad people and this all has to do with how a person vibrate.

According to Jazz Composer and Performer Dr. Nelson Harrison back in ancient China the emperor Shun when he wanted to check how a village status was, he did not check the books/documents or politics.. instead he made the best musicians of the village play and if they play notes wrong he knew something wasn't right.. this go all the way to Chinas communist leader Mao Zedong who knew that.. well watch this video:

starts at min 07:12

good post lets the morons quarrel in there circle jerks about how religion is horrible while we obtain the gold nuggets of knowledge
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
There is more to sound than what you hear,  particular vibrations and frequencies can illicit unconscious response in humans and animals.

Tesla knew about his. He had created a machine to generate harmonic resonance that could destroy cities.