Author Topic: Insulin pre contest  (Read 1288 times)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Insulin pre contest
« on: April 19, 2014, 05:18:29 PM »
I've seen several ore contest cycles as if late that contain insulin. I've never used it but understand the purpose when building mass. I don't understand using it precontest since it is a fat storing hormone. Can someone please explain the purpose if insulin precontest? Thanks.
S

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Insulin pre contest
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:34:11 PM »
I've seen several ore contest cycles as if late that contain insulin. I've never used it but understand the purpose when building mass. I don't understand using it precontest since it is a fat storing hormone. Can someone please explain the purpose if insulin precontest? Thanks.

not adviseable unless you're just using it to maintain proper blood sugar while on gh.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 02:39:51 PM »
not adviseable unless you're just using it to maintain proper blood sugar while on gh.

Ok. That's understandable. Thanks.
S

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 06:51:45 AM »
Do you take it before you step on stage to get an epic pump and glycogen supercompensation?

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 07:32:06 AM »
Do you take it before you step on stage to get an epic pump and glycogen supercompensation?

I know it's used to carb up. I've seen some 16 week protocols lately where it was used throughout the entirety of the prep and I didn't understand why. I've never used it myself. I only use small doses with one or two compounds at the most.
S

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 03:46:31 AM »
I know it's used to carb up. I've seen some 16 week protocols lately where it was used throughout the entirety of the prep and I didn't understand why. I've never used it myself. I only use small doses with one or two compounds at the most.

What did they look like on stage?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 03:14:17 PM »
Some do but very dangerous, contest day you are already at the verge of falling on your face, added slin would just increase the danger but it would process the carb load and the fat load to increase muscle volume almost instantly.

the problem here is you have to drink water post slin so you don't get nauseous so unless you are super dry it might not be a good idea.