Author Topic: Evangelical Christians and Jews  (Read 7025 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Evangelical Christians and Jews
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 07:02:44 AM »
Evangelicals today love Jews and Israel. They weren't always fans of Jews though? Like 30 years ago even?

If Jews supposedly had Jesus killed, why do they love them so much?

???

I think the support of Israel has got something to do with fulfilling Biblical prophecy. 

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 08:31:16 AM »
Christians barely survive in secular Moslem countries. In the strict Moslem countries they(infidels) are banned and their churches burned. See what's happening in Syria as the radicals move in. Bethlehem in the West Bank is overlooked by secular Moslem Palestinians who need the tourist dollar. Israel's IDF keeps an eye out just in case.

The Christian "holy places" in Israel are protected by the Jews. If radical Islamists overtook Jerusalem those would be the first places bulldozed down. Fact. Israel is the first line of defense of the Christian "holy places". Like it or not.

As to who killed Jesus read "Killing Jesus" which is history, not religion based. Largest selling book on the planet in the past 12 months. It is an eye opener for the uneducated. BTW I have been in Israel and the West Bank.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 09:20:10 AM »
My mom grew up in a predominately Jewish neighborhood and became a Catholic at a very young age.  I am something of what we call a "Cashew".  I admire the Israelis a great deal.  As to who killed the Christ, the Romans put Him to death but it had to be done.

I often get into arguments with fellow believers over this sort of thing.  Judas had no real choice in the matter, did he?  Nope.  How could a loving God condemn Judas to Hell for eternity for being a cog in the wheel of God's plan for redemption?   Doubtless Judas had tremendous remorse and was so grief stricken that he hung himself.  But if you think about it, given the circumstances and the man he betrayed, who wouldn't feel so crappy as to seriously consider hanging themselves?  That's a big burden to be placed on anyone's shoulders.  Not quite as big as the cross but certainly too much for a mere man to carry the rest of his life.

I tend not to worry too much about such things nor do I hold accountable people who were not responsible for and to be honest not even alive/around when these things occurred.  That is something morons are famous for.  Hated filled, greedy men will hold any and everyone responsible for crimes and atrocities that were committed years or even generations ago but only when there is something to be gained by doing  so, e.g. political power, a land grab, redistribution of wealth, etc.

Like Mohammed or any number of Popes and others of their ilk, they will do this only today it's not performed in the name of "God" (because they despise any "God" save themselves) but rather they use terms like "fairness"  or "restitution".

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 09:24:01 AM »
Evangelicals today love Jews and Israel. They weren't always fans of Jews though? Like 30 years ago even?

???

Only people that don't understand scripture think the Jew killed Jesus. The Passion is quite clear, even as a parable. We killed Jesus. I killed Jesus. Alleluia.

And now, back to the glittered thong.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 09:28:27 AM »
The biggest mistake of the true "white man" is to believe that the GGews and Muslims are enemy's and are not secretly working together to take total control of the 4 corners...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 09:50:42 AM »
So the religious part of middle east conflict is relegated to the retards who suit up and kill each other.  The truth of foreign policy has been dictated solely by the discovery of Oil by the British in 1910.  They drew the first national lines, setup satraps and administered remotely to benefit their national companies.
After WW2 the British had been pushed out of the middle east and the Americans stepped in.  WW2 warfare showed that victory depended on oil.  The Americans with the acknowledgement of the European victors decided that setting up Israel would give them the 'dirty hand' to maintain control of the oil rich countries/resources without looking like the territorial fascists they just defeated in Germany and Japan.
And that's what its been ever since.  Israel provides intelligence (a traditional weak area for America), provides financial and political support at home and engages in covert military operations when asked.  In exchange, America gives Israel total cover in the U.N, lots of money every year, and cutting edge military weapons.
This relationship has been deteriorating over the past 15 years as Israel's demands on Palestine and Iran are seen as to upsetting to the traditional world order.  Because of that Israel has gone off the reservation in aggressive stances with Syria and Hamas and the U.S had to put boots on the ground in Iraq.
The religious aspect on both sides is what's sold to the low-brows so they'll do the killing.  The elites and high priest, as they always have historically, laugh from the top of the temples.

An interesting area to watch over the next two decades will be what Saudi Arabia does as its oil wells deplete and its foreign policy strength dissipates.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
hello we re just animals killing each others for ressources until some random natural cataclysm erases us from the surface of the earth.... everything else is bullshit we made up cause we had nothing better to do.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 10:47:20 AM »
The biggest mistake of the true "white man" is to believe that the GGews and Muslims are enemy's and are not secretly working together to take total control of the 4 corners...

:)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 10:50:55 AM »
The Christian "holy places" in Israel are protected by the Jews. If radical Islamists overtook Jerusalem those would be the first places bulldozed down. Fact. Israel is the first line of defense of the Christian "holy places". Like it or not.

I don't believe this.
If it were the case, then all the Christians in Palestine would all be strong supporters of Israel. However, this is not the case. In fact, the founder of the PFLP (George Habash), was a Palestinian Christian.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »
IT is Jews behind the POLICY to flood Europe.

Euro governments are packed full of non Jews that are going along with it though, and ultimately the power lies with them? ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »

rofl... yes

I really need to knock it off with these bullshit posts...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 12:07:14 PM »
Christians barely survive in secular Moslem countries. In the strict Moslem countries they(infidels) are banned and their churches burned. See what's happening in Syria as the radicals move in. Bethlehem in the West Bank is overlooked by secular Moslem Palestinians who need the tourist dollar. Israel's IDF keeps an eye out just in case.

As to who killed Jesus read "Killing Jesus" which is history, not religion based. Largest selling book on the planet in the past 12 months. It is an eye opener for the uneducated. BTW I have been in Israel and the West Bank.
jesus do you really believe this bullshit the only reason site are 'protected' is because they bring in money nothing else

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 01:14:20 PM »
hello we re just animals killing each others for ressources until some random natural cataclysm erases us from the surface of the earth.... everything else is bullshit we made up cause we had nothing better to do.
So you are no longer into believing fairy tales?  ???

Have you finally seen the candle of reason?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2014, 01:59:19 PM »
Great insight by Voice Of Doom.
On another note - supremacist fake choos have played an integral part in fostering religious and ethnic conflicts.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 02:01:37 PM »
Great insight by Voice Of Doom.
On another note - supremacist fake choos have played an integral part in fostering religious and ethnic conflicts.

x2

Great post by Voice of Doom as usual.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 02:57:01 PM »

???

Regarding to Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler, J.C. was not a Jew  :)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2014, 04:18:58 PM »
My mom grew up in a predominately Jewish neighborhood and became a Catholic at a very young age.  I am something of what we call a "Cashew". 

Sorry stopped read and started snacking.  8)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »
Only people that don't understand scripture think the Jew killed Jesus. The Passion is quite clear, even as a parable. We killed Jesus. I killed Jesus. Alleluia.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but you're right. If Jesus were to secretly come back and make His views known now the way He did back then, some self-professed Evangelicals would be the ones to call for Him to be crucified.

Regarding Israel, SuperTed is right when he says some Christians support them strictly for selfish geo-political reasons. I support them for giving us the prophets, the Bible, and most importantly Christ Himself.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2014, 09:36:03 PM »
Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but you're right. If Jesus were to secretly come back and make His views known now the way He did back then, some self-professed Evangelicals would be the ones to call for Him to be crucified.

Self-righteous proselytizers come in all shapes & sizes, ...and from across the religious & non-religious spectrum.

Regarding Israel, SuperTed is right when he says some Christians support them strictly for selfish geo-political reasons. I support them for giving us the prophets, the Bible, and most importantly Christ Himself.

Then you might be throwing your support behind the wrong people.
The ancient prophets, the Jews, the bible, and Christ himself all came out of Africa.
w