Author Topic: I didn't pull out, and she refuses to go by the day after pill  (Read 6771 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: no pull out
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 12:30:02 PM »
I know people who have kids from using the pull out method.  :-X

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 12:35:17 PM »
black dude with his baba mamas and kids

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 01:09:20 PM »
As usual I have no idea what that cryptic message you type out means. Are child support laws liberal? Do you believe I'm a liberal for pointing out child support laws? I'm the polar opposite of a liberal.

Not at all. Everyone on this board blames liberals about everything, so I figure I'd do the same :-) no correlation between liberalism and your post.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 04:25:33 PM »
You only have to support that kid for 18 years and 4 years of college. Maybe 5 K braces and pay for health insurance for the kid.  Maybe a wedding too. The kid won't appreciate any of it.  Don't worry if you don't want to pay it will come right out of your pay check and tax return.  You can also loose your job when you spend a week in jail for non payment of child support. 

We can play the "what if" game all day. Basically if you let your sperm count be high enough to procreate, bad on you for not upping the dose.

Just go raw no pull out on the other 2 holes.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »
Even if you pull out you can get someone pregnant

And plan b sounds scary. A girl I worked with wasn't refilling her birth control, had sex with her boyfriend unprotected twice in the span of a few days, took plan b after both instances, and one morning she ended up in excruciating pain with blood all over her bed

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 04:49:10 PM »
I have being going raw on sluts and whores since I was a teenager and so far I never caught anything.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 04:55:14 PM »
Even if you pull out you can get someone pregnant

And plan b sounds scary. A girl I worked with wasn't refilling her birth control, had sex with her boyfriend unprotected twice in the span of a few days, took plan b after both instances, and one morning she ended up in excruciating pain with blood all over her bed

Yeah but it sure beats the alternative  :-X

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 04:58:06 PM »
only seen for 2 weeks and she wanna have a kid lol

hate condoms though. gotta learn to pull out

???

Yeah, that plan sounds bulletproof.

Here's hoping your child takes after his mother.

Tom

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 04:59:24 PM »
haha i have creampied a couple of one night stand hos in their place and never exchanged numbers or gave them my last name

wonder if i got any kids from them walking around ??? :D
^^
Did you check the Orange County Sheriff's Department wanted list????? :D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 06:00:54 PM »
Yeah but it sure beats the alternative  :-X

Of course! But she was sick for a few days because of that

ismoseppo

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 06:05:50 PM »
i have a kid
22 year old man now
true story  :o

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 06:09:39 PM »
i have a kid
22 year old man now
true story  :o

Do parents enjoy their children more as adults or when they are children? Srs question

ismoseppo

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 06:13:12 PM »

Do parents enjoy their children more as adults or when they are children? Srs question

how would i know he doesnt even know who i am
i didnt want a kid, and the chick didnt want me near the kid

knowing my mental health and criminal history would you want me as a father figure to your kid?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2014, 08:37:42 PM »
Getbiggers go raw dog and don't pull out.  I wouldn't worry about it.

yes

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 09:16:31 PM »
black dude with his baba mamas and kids

Not a single 6 or above out of 10 was seen that day.Get them all in a club and I could get all there numbers by the end of the night.Now if they were all hot, then Id congratulate him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »
how would i know he doesnt even know who i am
i didnt want a kid, and the chick didnt want me near the kid

knowing my mental health and criminal history would you want me as a father figure to your kid?
I love your honesty and smart woman.  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2014, 05:49:17 AM »
A

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Re: I didn't pull out, and she refuses to go by the day after pill
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 12:17:13 PM »
came inside this girl im seeing. day after I tell her to go buy pills but she refused to do it  ??? think Im fucked  :-\

You're doing it wrong you broke, clueless, fucking clown.

YOU go buy the $50 plan B pill at Walgreens.  You ask her to go to dinner & take her to dinner. Then give it to her in the car after a nice dinner where you make everything perfect and have the best convo your chimp brain is capable of. Then, once in the car, you say "I'm just concerned about our future, I don't want to screw things up because we weren't careful. I know you were not planning on having a kid right now." etc. etc. something like that. I would also suggest feeling the subject out at dinner too but do NOT make the whole dinner about that. Make the dinner positive.

Your approach of demanding she go buy the pill herself is a put off and makes her feel even sluttier than before. Nice job at being persuasive, jackass. This (your stupidity) is why you will never land a 10. You're too dumb to know how to manipulate the world to get what you want. That and the fact you make no money and live in your mom's basement. Hope this helps.

the trainer

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2014, 12:19:57 PM »
if a girl says no to the pill just buy the pill yourself crush it into powder and slip it into a drink and avoid yourself 18 years of problems.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2014, 12:26:55 PM »
if a girl says no to the pill just buy the pill yourself crush it into powder and slip it into a drink and avoid yourself 18 years of problems.

Fuck, why not just roofie her then dump her body in a river. Even better. Solid advice there. I swear to god if its not clueless meatheads posting here its white trash scum. Why does weight lifting draw idiots like flies to shit. WHY!?! There are some intelligent people who just like to fucking ALPHA over everyone in the room from every fucking attainable angle with their physique and fat wads of pocket lettuce. We get unfairly lumped in with you mouth breathing, live with your mother, meatheads. You idiots make me ashamed to be jacked sometimes.

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 01:05:10 PM »
Fuck, why not just roofie her then dump her body in a river. Even better. Solid advice there. I swear to god if its not clueless meatheads posting here its white trash scum. Why does weight lifting draw idiots like flies to shit. WHY!?! There are some intelligent people who just like to fucking ALPHA over everyone in the room from every fucking attainable angle with their physique and fat wads of pocket lettuce. We get unfairly lumped in with you mouth breathing, live with your mother, meatheads. You idiots make me ashamed to be jacked sometimes.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2014, 01:20:53 PM »
No biggie

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
^^
You can add to any food too, especially Mexican or Indian where the flavor masks everything!!!

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2014, 01:59:51 PM »

What some call a meltdown others might call a brutally honest analysis of what they see before them.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2014, 02:14:23 PM »
Fuck, why not just roofie her then dump her body in a river. Even better. Solid advice there. I swear to god if its not clueless meatheads posting here its white trash scum. Why does (1.) weight lifting draw idiots like flies to shit. WHY!?! There are some intelligent people who just like to fucking ALPHA over everyone in the room from every fucking attainable angle with their physique and fat wads of pocket lettuce. We get unfairly lumped in with you mouth breathing, live with your mother, meatheads. You idiots make me ashamed to be (2.) jacked sometimes.

1. Ah young Alpine...No one here lifts, this is common knowledge.

2. Prove it with pictors or never mention it again. Otherwise someone will stalk you and find pictures of you being skinny fat.

Almost forgot...Meltdown of peace.

Epic emotional breakdown in this thread.