Author Topic: I didn't pull out, and she refuses to go by the day after pill  (Read 6794 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: I didn't pull out, and she refuses to go by the day after pill
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2014, 03:23:22 PM »
Fuck, why not just roofie her then dump her body in a river. Even better. Solid advice there. I swear to god if its not clueless meatheads posting here its white trash scum. Why does weight lifting draw idiots like flies to shit. WHY!?! There are some intelligent people who just like to fucking ALPHA over everyone in the room from every fucking attainable angle with their physique and fat wads of pocket lettuce. We get unfairly lumped in with you mouth breathing, live with your mother, meatheads. You idiots make me ashamed to be jacked sometimes.

hahaha fuck that was funny 'why not roofie her and dump her body in a river- solid advise right there'

:D
b

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
Re: I didn't pull out, and she refuses to go by the day after pill
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2014, 04:13:15 PM »
One thing about it, it wasn't a mistake she knew what she wants and she wants a kid.Doesn't care by who .She'll tell you how great you are ,cook and clean for you and tell you how much she loves it when you fuck her in the asss.Until she's pregnant, then she gonna make you pay..hahahaha