Author Topic: Everything Is a Lie  (Read 5617 times)

agenda21nwo

Everything Is a Lie
« on: April 20, 2014, 07:41:31 AM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Everything Is a Lie
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 07:59:59 AM »
She's lying.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:15:34 AM »
Therefore every conspiracy you hold true is also a lie
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 09:27:50 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »
Many people will never allow themselves to open up to the many possible undercurrents which are changing their lives due to ego.

Dopey

• Getbig II
  • Sun's out, guns out
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 04:50:57 PM »
So...it's all a lie. Get in on the action.  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 05:09:40 PM »
There must have been an eye doctor that told her she needs glasses? Or did an eye doctor tell her that her eyes were fine so she did the opposite?

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 05:23:55 PM »

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 05:26:00 PM »
If you see the last part of the film she has a cigarette between her fingers... according to "her own formula of life"- :D
***IT WILL KILL HER***

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 05:37:02 PM »
Shes correct and theres so much more. Its an amazingly lonely feeling, when you understand the true history of this planet, from its inception, to how it will and the humans, angelic beings aka aliens, aka demons, giants, abomination hybrids. Ancient advanced civilizations and their technologies, majik. Satanic worship, ritual sacrifices, "alien space ships" , fema camps, nwo, the Anti Christ, undergroun bunker cities in the u.s. 911 inside job, sandy hook false flag, boston bombing false flag, aurora false clagCNN using crisis actors, the real Hebrews are black, the people in Israel are europeans Khazars, the ones claiming Jew heritage. original egyptians are black, thee original moors wefe black, the original the colors of a races sfarted black. Through mutations all the races came not  as long ago you think. Nibiru/hercolobus/planet x is real and its coming  motherbitches. Last but not least God is very real. Im not talking about demi gods aka annunaki. I mean THE MOST HIGH. YHWH. The God of Y'Srael is indeed real as is Satan. Aka Ah Shatan. It was my peoples duty to go and spread the words of the Bible, and follow the laws including dietary law. Needless to say. We didnt and have been under a curse from YHWH aka God through slavery, and everything else you see wrong with us a people. Until we all come back to him as a people.Gentiles and Heathens should follow suit. Not many are privy to these things youre living in alternate fabricated realiy with fabricated history. Its like watching ants. I could only imagine how the elites feel. No offense but people have become incredibly stupid and vain and it very sad to see this happening BUT these events must come to pass and many more horrible things  coming soon econimic collapse WWIII and people just have no clue about any of it. Its a very heavy burden and you try to see the good in things and spread the word of God and follow the Laws open other Hebrews eyes and help and dont hold grudges towards gentiles, dont live for money, have a strong set of morals and dont break them, dont hold grudges, dont give into fear, respect your woman, always be improving yourself in some way.

Have fun with this doozy of a post.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 06:06:04 PM »
John 16:33: "Wiggs, In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” - Jesus Christ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 10:44:38 PM »
Shes correct and theres so much more. Its an amazingly lonely feeling, when you understand the true history of this planet, from its inception, to how it will and the humans, angelic beings aka aliens, aka demons, giants, abomination hybrids. Ancient advanced civilizations and their technologies, majik. Satanic worship, ritual sacrifices, "alien space ships" , fema camps, nwo, the Anti Christ, undergroun bunker cities in the u.s. 911 inside job, sandy hook false flag, boston bombing false flag, aurora false clagCNN using crisis actors, the real Hebrews are black, the people in Israel are europeans Khazars, the ones claiming Jew heritage. original egyptians are black, thee original moors wefe black, the original the colors of a races sfarted black. Through mutations all the races came not  as long ago you think. Nibiru/hercolobus/planet x is real and its coming  motherbitches. Last but not least God is very real. Im not talking about demi gods aka annunaki. I mean THE MOST HIGH. YHWH. The God of Y'Srael is indeed real as is Satan. Aka Ah Shatan. It was my peoples duty to go and spread the words of the Bible, and follow the laws including dietary law. Needless to say. We didnt and have been under a curse from YHWH aka God through slavery, and everything else you see wrong with us a people. Until we all come back to him as a people.Gentiles and Heathens should follow suit. Not many are privy to these things youre living in alternate fabricated realiy with fabricated history. Its like watching ants. I could only imagine how the elites feel. No offense but people have become incredibly stupid and vain and it very sad to see this happening BUT these events must come to pass and many more horrible things  coming soon econimic collapse WWIII and people just have no clue about any of it. Its a very heavy burden and you try to see the good in things and spread the word of God and follow the Laws open other Hebrews eyes and help and dont hold grudges towards gentiles, dont live for money, have a strong set of morals and dont break them, dont hold grudges, dont give into fear, respect your woman, always be improving yourself in some way.

Where did you stumble upon these nuggets? C'mon, you're taking the piss, right?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2014, 11:20:21 PM »
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 11:31:32 PM »

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 01:53:07 AM »

NO problem with using a doctor when you get sick, and it was probably big pharma that gave her the cancer  ::)
Ψ

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 07:43:57 AM »

There ar no aliens, gods, devils, superior entities, no nibiru/planet x fairytales... 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston bombing, London bombing, Moon's missions, Nukes/Thermonukes, and so on, yes, 100% psy-ops...

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 07:50:59 AM »
Therefore every conspiracy you hold true is also a lie

What about the degrees you hold true?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 07:59:10 AM »
Wait, this thread isn't about anabolichalo?
Y

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 08:09:49 AM »
What about the degrees you hold true?

To what are you referring?
A

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 08:14:11 AM »

To what are you referring?

I believe I read that you belong to a lodge.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 08:26:37 AM »
I believe I read that you belong to a lodge.

It's's a social group.  Families get together to have bbqs, that is, when we aren't plotting to control the world.  I also belong to the Eagles club because they have cheap beer on tap.
A

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 08:38:58 AM »
It's's a social group.  Families get together to have bbqs, that is, when we aren't plotting to control the world.  I also belong to the Eagles club because they have cheap beer on tap.

Aside from the family outings, (not trolling btw) are the requirements for achieving the higher degrees agreeable? If being a part of the world's most prestigious brotherhood imo, is comparable to just a social, I guess I need to adjust my admiration.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 08:45:40 AM »
Aside from the family outings, (not trolling btw) are the requirements for achieving the higher degrees agreeable? If being a part of the world's most prestigious brotherhood imo, is comparable to just a social, I guess I need to adjust my admiration.

The benefits of membership arent what they used to be.  The masons dont have the same pull they once had.  The majority of my local government are masons but they are small time.  I have been offered jobs because of my membership.  If you like charity work and volunteering in general the masons might be good fit.
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »