Author Topic: Your thoughts on this  (Read 2949 times)

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
Re: Your thoughts on this
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 01:17:55 PM »

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 01:26:34 PM »
Its just a matter of time now - the human male is disappearing from society. Its happening at an increasingly faster rate. Its sped up immensely since the 80's.

Skinny jeans, excessive hair styling, general promotion of androgyny. Why do males conform more and more to what they perceive that females want to see? Like being trendy and hip - the fact is that women, no matter what they claim, are genetically programmed toward seeking out broad shouldered males with masculine traits and features, to mate with and father their offspring.

The "new" male, like the ones pictured in this thread, don't come across as being high testosterone types of guys. No, they're more like "cum on the back Richard, I just did my hair" type of guys.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 01:32:33 PM »
Its just a matter of time now - the human male is disappearing from society. Its happening at an increasingly faster rate. Its sped up immensely since the 80's.

Skinny jeans, excessive hair styling, general promotion of androgyny. Why do males conform more and more to what they perceive that females want to see? Like being trendy and hip - the fact is that women, no matter what they claim, are genetically programmed toward seeking out broad shouldered males with masculine traits and features, to mate with and father their offspring.

The "new" male, like the ones pictured in this thread, don't come across as being high testosterone types of guys. No, they're more like "cum on the back Richard, I just did my hair" type of guys.

Solid post

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 01:43:44 PM »
actually i am the same way if you insulted me on the street i dont care, but if you insult my girl i am going to challenge you to a fight.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 02:40:33 PM »

what. in. the. fuck.

we are creating a society of effeminate pansies, where being emasculate is 'in.'

glad im a stud. my value is going up it seems.
b