Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 18, 2014, 04:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your thoughts on this  (Read 1087 times)
Whiskey
Getbig III

Team Billy Of Peace

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 01:17:55 PM »

* KTF.jpg (33.33 KB, 293x473 - viewed 130 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Melkor
Getbig III

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 01:26:34 PM »

Its just a matter of time now - the human male is disappearing from society. Its happening at an increasingly faster rate. Its sped up immensely since the 80's.

Skinny jeans, excessive hair styling, general promotion of androgyny. Why do males conform more and more to what they perceive that females want to see? Like being trendy and hip - the fact is that women, no matter what they claim, are genetically programmed toward seeking out broad shouldered males with masculine traits and features, to mate with and father their offspring.

The "new" male, like the ones pictured in this thread, don't come across as being high testosterone types of guys. No, they're more like "cum on the back Richard, I just did my hair" type of guys.

FermiDirac
Getbig IV

That'll do pig, that'll do

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 01:32:33 PM »

Its just a matter of time now - the human male is disappearing from society. Its happening at an increasingly faster rate. Its sped up immensely since the 80's.

Skinny jeans, excessive hair styling, general promotion of androgyny. Why do males conform more and more to what they perceive that females want to see? Like being trendy and hip - the fact is that women, no matter what they claim, are genetically programmed toward seeking out broad shouldered males with masculine traits and features, to mate with and father their offspring.

The "new" male, like the ones pictured in this thread, don't come across as being high testosterone types of guys. No, they're more like "cum on the back Richard, I just did my hair" type of guys.

Solid post
Papper
Getbig V

Workout to FEEL good

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 01:43:44 PM »

actually i am the same way if you insulted me on the street i dont care, but if you insult my girl i am going to challenge you to a fight.

no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 02:40:33 PM »

what. in. the. fuck.

we are creating a society of effeminate pansies, where being emasculate is 'in.'

glad im a stud. my value is going up it seems.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!