Author Topic: Average GB level of education???  (Read 3001 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: average GB level of education???
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 06:33:25 PM »
Really? We are all multi-millonaire, double doctorates who shit on lesser genetic mortals...
I hereby ban you from posting until you tell me who is in your avatar
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 06:35:58 PM »
jiu jitsu - black belt
muy thai - black belt
wrestling - black belt
boxing - black belt
slinging dick - black belt
this means nothing in the real world
a

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 08:01:59 PM »
I earned a perfect score on the SAT at the age of six, completed high school in nine weeks at the age of nine, graduated from Princeton University at age 10, and finished medical school four years later.

At age 14, I was the youngest licensed doctor in the country. As a newspaper article stated, he "can't buy beer but can prescribe drugs".

Today I enjoy posting on getbig to really connect with people possessing similar intellect.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 08:55:59 PM »
Left school at 18, got a graduates job 3 months later.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »
Took this pic at my graduation.

is that desert oasis? I think I know where that is. lol

personally? I dropped out of college after the first week to run a business.

back then I didn't want to be a suit-n-tie guy stuck in an office, so I choose marketing because I thought it'd be 'cooler'... if I'd do it again, I'd go business administration/finance and get my MBA.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 02:16:56 PM »
Got bored with education after preschool and swapped boring classes with Weider principles.
Never been capable of looking back ever since.

hahaha

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2014, 02:18:28 PM »
Scholarship to uni, 2 degrees (university and barrister at law) and master's degree (commercial law).

Barrister at Law is not a degree.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 02:23:51 PM »
Barrister at Law is not a degree.

Ya its the English/common law legal systems equivalent to a paralegal and they cannot make arguments in court. Its actually more prestigious and harder to attain than a U.S. paralegal classification (by educational program). They know more and they arent as numerous as in the U.S. It is a fairly prestigious position as this system also does not have as many actual lawyers (solicitors).

The average getbigger's education is post-high school Jiffy Lube training. I see a lot of big, dumb, bloated up burn outs working shit jobs and compensating for their lack of <insert anything here> with muscle which is the folly of all dipshit meatheads everywhere. Im surrounded by mouth breathing meathead fucktards. Its truly amazing when you can literally see how stupid someone is by how they write and formulate posts.

Sadly, one must self analyze why they come here to post if the intelligence level is so low. And I must admit, I think I feel better about myself when I come here and gaze down upon you plebs. What's that say about me? I'm an ugly, ugly man inside. And after all, I enjoy the hobby which attracts such apes. Who am I to judge?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2014, 02:32:58 PM »
Ya its the English/common law legal systems equivalent to a paralegal and they cannot make arguments in court. Its actually more prestigious and harder to attain than a U.S. paralegal classification (by educational program). They know more and they arent as numerous as in the U.S. It is a fairly prestigious position as this system also does not have as many actual lawyers (solicitors).

The average getbigger's education is post-high school Jiffy Lube training. I see a lot of big, dumb, bloated up burn outs working shit jobs and compensating for their lack of <insert anything here> with muscle which is the folly of all dipshit meatheads everywhere. Im surrounded by mouth breathing meathead fucktards. Its truly amazing when you can literally see how stupid someone is by how they write and formulate posts.

Sadly, one must self analyze why they come here to post if the intelligence level is so low. And I must admit, I think I feel better about myself when I come here and gaze down upon you plebs. What's that say about me? I'm an ugly, ugly man inside.

Ugly or beautiful you need to look up what barrister at law is. It's far removed from being a paralegal.  But it isn't an actual degree unless you went to one of the provincial establishments in the colonies.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2014, 02:36:19 PM »
Ugly or beautiful you need to look up what barrister at law is. It's far removed from being a paralegal.  But it isn't an actual degree unless you went to one of the provincial establishments in the colonies.

I say that because its the only equivalent I can think of. They do a lot of legal work but cannot make actual arguments before the court such as a solicitor. They are a step below a solicitor (like an atty here in the U.S.).  I tried to imply that it is much more advanced than what we know as a paralegal here. Obviously someone from within that system can better describe it, so why don't you further enlighten us, kiwi.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2014, 02:41:01 PM »
I say that because its the only equivalent I can think of. They do a lot of legal work but cannot make actual arguments before the court such as a solicitor. They are a step below a solicitor (like an atty here in the U.S.).  I tried to imply that it is much more advanced than what we know as a paralegal here. Obviously someone from within that system can better describe it, so why don't you further enlighten us, kiwi.

You have it mixed up.  The whole concept of a barrister is that he is trained to give counsel and advocate in a court of law.  Back in the day when they did it properly it was Law Degree and then Bar School.  The typical corporate lawyer does Law Degree and then a year of the world's most boring vocational training.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2014, 02:48:17 PM »
You have it mixed up.  The whole concept of a barrister is that he is trained to give counsel and advocate in a court of law.  Back in the day when they did it properly it was Law Degree and then Bar School.  The typical corporate lawyer does Law Degree and then a year of the world's most boring vocational training.

But he cant make actual formal arguments before the court, right? Only a solicitor can do that? So would you say a barrister is a step below the solicitor? So I think we've come full circle?

Either way, both positions in the English/Common Law system is pretty admirable. Not like the watered down, dime a dozen U.S. attorney. I went to law school in the U.S. and its a joke. The profession's prestige is long gone.

UPDATE: Due to Kiwi's absence, I'm Awaiting Confirmation from Wiggs.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Average GB level of education???
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2014, 07:59:47 PM »
F.U.P

ismoseppo

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2014, 08:27:14 PM »

Sadly, one must self analyze why they come here to post if the intelligence level is so low. And I must admit, I think I feel better about myself when I come here and gaze down upon you plebs. What's that say about me? I'm an ugly, ugly man inside. And after all, I enjoy the hobby which attracts such apes. Who am I to judge?

Alpine---why did you go back and remove all your posts that made 15 year old boy references?

Quote from: Alpine on April 17, 2014, 02:34:28 PM
Hooooty Whoooooo. Homies be liking that THICKNESS. Personally, I like my women like a 15 year old boy. Slender, lean, athletic and no tits (ho homoz).