Author Topic: Your Top 3 Favorite Recent Video Games  (Read 9172 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Recent Video Games
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2014, 10:31:27 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2014, 11:47:43 AM »
Far Cry 3=Garbage.

The game is way too thin, every thing feels the same, the outposts do not vary at all.  All you need is a Silencer on the Sniper Rifle and its easier than shooting fish in a barrel.  Pointless.  The story is garbage and plays like a cheap novel or C movie (more like F movie, not even worthy of VHS).  It REALLY is that bad.  You get powerful weapons from the start just by going to the towers which are annoying as all hell, waste of time to climb.  So boring.  The "idols" and "memory Cards" and "letters" you find add absolutely NOTHING to the game and the dead Asian soldier in every location looks so silly.  The cars do not vary, the wildlife AI is dumb as bricks, the trinkets you find are tiresome.

i think it's better than all the games you listed

the story is bad?  what was good about the story in gta 5?  what is fun about skyrim?  that game puts me to sleep

my top 3 are the last of us, uncharted 3 and far cry 3

E
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2014, 01:11:32 PM »
Dead Island
Skyrim
Borderlands 2

Honorable Mention - Metro 2033

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2014, 01:21:29 PM »
Boom!!!! Gears is my all-time favorite online game. Gears of War Judgement sucked ass though  :-\

Yes I didn't even buy it just the demo put me off. My friends played it and came back on TEam Death Math GOW 3
S