Author Topic: US vs Euro cars  (Read 23724 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: US vs Euro cars
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:44 PM »
Yeah but the Ford we get in Europe are European cars. They are designed and built in Germany. Plus, more and more Ford is using it's European models as the basis for their global models.

so technically i was right not letting ford on the list... ;D im still lmao at corvettes...what piles of shit they are.

ismoseppo

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 02:28:51 PM »

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 02:37:55 PM »
You realize the same company that makes the LaFerrari also makes the Dodge Avenger.   :-X  

I believe Fiat has been a better owner of Chrysler than Mercedes ever was.  However, Chrysler is still in very rough shape and relies heavily on Ram pickup sales.

Sergio said in his 60 minutes interview that if you can't compete in the compact car market you are finished.  The Dart has been a total flop.  Low gas prices are saving Chrysler, but for how long.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 02:43:02 PM »
You realize the same company that makes the LaFerrari also makes the Dodge Avenger.   :-X  

I believe Fiat has been a better owner of Chrysler than Mercedes ever was.  However, Chrysler is still in very rough shape and relies heavily on Ram pickup sales.

Sergio said in his 60 minutes interview that if you can't compete in the compact car market you are finished.  The Dart has been a total flop.  Low gas prices are saving Chrysler, but for how long.

dont you dare mention laferrari and dodge avenger in the same. sentance! ;D
fiat dosnt make ferrari, they just own them, same as they dont make chrysler, chrysler make chrysler but are owned by fiat.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 02:51:30 PM »

probably less boring and nonsensical than this shit thread.

ismoseppo

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »
probably less boring and nonsensical than this shit thread.

yes latiuss threads are about as exciting as,............latiuss' threads  :(

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 02:55:05 PM »
fiat dosnt make ferrari, they just own them, same as they dont make chrysler, chrysler make chrysler but are owned by fiat.

That's like saying GM doesn't make the Cadillac CTS or Procter and Gamble doesn't make Tide.

FCA owns the following brands:
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Ram Trucks and SRT.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »
It should have been LaFerrari vs Everything. But i agree this thread is shit.  Mfrnk has good car general knowledge tbough.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 03:07:10 PM »
yes latiuss threads are about as exciting as,............latiuss' threads  :(

:'( this is my 7th thread ever..i tried....OK THATS IT THREADS OVER YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF  ;D

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 03:14:17 PM »
  :'( this is my 7th thread ever...OK THATS IT THREADS OVER YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF  ;D

I wish Getbig had a car forum.  The problem is the G&O forum is the only one that gets descent traffic. 

The Car forums are much more regulated than Getbig and the discussion aren't as honest or as funny.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 03:49:52 PM »
I would buy this in a heartbeat if they ever brought it over to the US

but instead all we get retarded looking SUV's that drive like a shopping cart, use twice as much gas, have less storage and cost as much.

And we get these Prius looking abominations that have no useable storage

This is what euro prestige auto makers think of the American market

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 05:04:54 PM »

U do know that Ferraris navi is the same one in a dodge caravan? They have a lot more in common parts than u think  ;) same goes for Maserati

Cars are becoming more global with a lot merging , nothing is pure euro/American/Japanese anymore

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 05:39:18 PM »
murican cars are blocks of shit,while euro cars are elegant works of art.
ferrari,pagani,lambo,koiensiegggg,mercedes,poreshe,mcClaren,aston martin i could go on what does america have? corvette lol

I was eleven years old when I realized Japanese cars were better than American cars.  European cars are viewed as being unreliable and expensive to fix.  Give me a used Accord over a used Audi A4 any day.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2014, 06:23:18 PM »
hahah yeah mate. american cars are some of the worst made blocky blocks of driveable shit you can get. euro leads the way in all car tech and design advances. america fucking sucks.
where do you live ???
a

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2014, 12:18:32 AM »
where do you live ???

why do you want me to come and slap you around, make you lick my asshole before i fuck you while putting things up your ass and evrry so often pulling em out and making you suck them till i pull out and cover you in cum?

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2014, 05:52:20 AM »
why do you want me to come and slap you around, make you lick my asshole before i fuck you while putting things up your ass and evrry so often pulling em out and making you suck them till i pull out and cover you in cum?

trying way too hard

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2014, 11:36:56 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 02:31:07 PM »
if i could have any car for free i would take something modest

a couple two seaters.

gonna put your child in the trunk?

more evidence your entire life is a made up internet fantasy.

any real father with an infant would think twice about getting a 2 seater sports car.

back to the drawing board for your new gimmick. maybe reincarnate yourself as a dwarf bber with down syndrome from the Congo.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2014, 02:33:06 PM »
Do you realize that Ferrari pays GM for a version of their magnetic ride technology that is not even as current as the one they use in the C7 Corvette?   ::)

Most higher end Euro brands are going after a different sports car market than Corvette or Viper, and for that reason there's no regular American production car that costs well into the hundreds of thousands like there are with the Euro brand.

But if you want to compare, pick Euro cars that are in the same price range as a Corvette - or even say within double of the Corvette's price range lol, and then compare.

Practically all the top lap times here are with the lower priced American counterparts.  http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna_seca.html

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »
I love the old generation of American muscle cars. Buick Riviera, Dodge Charger, '69 Pontiac GTO, Mustang Fastback to name a few. Something about them just says "totally unpractical and unnecessary? F*ck you".

But as far as supercars and everyday vehicles go, European cars wipe the floor with the Americans ones. European engineering is far superior.

However Japanese engineering trumps all. Engines that literally run forever and never act up. Even their supercars run like clockwork.

This.
I have love for the old American muscle cars & hot rods but you can't beat the Europeans and Japs for superior engineering.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 02:38:24 PM »
timex makes a nice watch, but there's a million of them, and they're built by robots.

Patek Phillippe makes a nice watch as well, but there's a good deal less than a million, and they're put together by hand by ppl who care.

timex = corvette, viper, ect..

patek phillippe = Ferrari, AMG, pagani.

I'd include Aston's as well, but they're more like a Hamilton... pretty and stuff, but still a piece of shit.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2014, 02:46:56 PM »

ohhh yeaaahhhh

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2014, 02:50:57 PM »

DAT ASS DOE!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2014, 02:53:34 PM »

patek phillippe = Ferrari,AMG, pagani.

amg should be Mclaren

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2014, 03:00:28 PM »

the Mclaren is worthy of a boner aswell. Also its made down the road from where i live. When it was first announced some lucky c unt used to drive it round town like ohh yeahh new Mclaren coming through you peasant fucks you