Author Topic: TEST/DECA CYCLE  (Read 6117 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
TEST/DECA CYCLE
« on: April 20, 2014, 01:55:16 PM »
Anyone a fan?  I have done this one a few times, sometimes with an oral. Currently doing both 250 a week, on a "rebuild" from time off due to moving and before that a surgery. Was 249 when I started this- very flabby and out of shape. Currently 267.5 lbs and looking very round. Not great for cuts, but those can hammered on in a couple months.

IZO

• Getbig II
Re: TEST/DECA CYCLE
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 03:08:57 AM »
A friend of mine is on 500mg Test E weekly and 350 Nandrolone D, and 50mg Dbol.
Gained 10-12kg on 1 month too much bloat looks like balloon.

Lower the Test to 150-200mg Weekly increase if needed. 200-400mg Nandrolone D. Add a low dose Dbol 10-15mg daily.
I never get bloated on Dbol i get shredded on it, you can also add som Winstrol 6-10 last weeks.
Cut the carbs a bit and lean food throughout the cycle, i am on Diet through the years.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »
I've run

750 mg test
900 deca
300 mast

Loved it! Start off lean.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 10:20:39 PM »
running test and deca now... started out at 4g enan and 2g deca but grew tired of the shots, at 400mg/ml each they weren't pleasant. cut them down to about 4 full syringes of about 1cc 100mg/ml cyp, 1.25cc 400mg/ml enan, and 1cc 400mg/ml deca once a week... some weeks I'm lazy and only do 2 syringes.. actually, last couple weeks had an .25cc 150mg/ml tren a in there in place of the .25cc enan, jus for shits and giggles.

holding water, but no deca-dick and I rarely take a prami... notice a bit of gyno so added .5mg adex the couple days post injection.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 01:03:48 AM »
running test and deca now... started out at 4g enan and 2g deca but grew tired of the shots, at 400mg/ml each they weren't pleasant. cut them down to about 4 full syringes of about 1cc 100mg/ml cyp, 1.25cc 400mg/ml enan, and 1cc 400mg/ml deca once a week... some weeks I'm lazy and only do 2 syringes.. actually, last couple weeks had an .25cc 150mg/ml tren a in there in place of the .25cc enan, jus for shits and giggles.

holding water, but no deca-dick and I rarely take a prami... notice a bit of gyno so added .5mg adex the couple days post injection.

Hey

just wonder, are you doing a singel 1x injection weekly?

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 02:38:31 AM »
I've run

750 mg test
900 deca
300 mast

Probably the best advice on the page. You have to start out lean. The leaner you are to start the better your gains will be-IMO.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 02:42:56 AM »

That's a lot of gear

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 09:50:51 AM »
Probably the best advice on the page. You have to start out lean. The leaner you are to start the better your gains will be-IMO.

I actually ran Npp a lot before using regular deca. Running Npp in.the summer is better. Less water smaller waist more veins better skin. Once late summer hits I switch to deca. First 2 months I love the look because I started off lean. After 4-5 months of deca the bloat and prolactin catch up. That's when you switch back to Npp. I always keep test mast in varying doses and rotate Npp/deca. I also like to add something like primo or this new designer desoxy test ace (primo mast hybrid). I can't stand tren equipose most orals.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »
I actually ran Npp a lot before using regular deca. Running Npp in.the summer is better. Less water smaller waist more veins better skin. Once late summer hits I switch to deca. First 2 months I love the look because I started off lean. After 4-5 months of deca the bloat and prolactin catch up. That's when you switch back to Npp. I always keep test mast in varying doses and rotate Npp/deca. I also like to add something like primo or this new designer desoxy test ace (primo mast hybrid). I can't stand tren equipose most orals.

Great tips thanks(:
i ve never used Nandrolone D before this would be my first time, my current bodyfat is around 8,5-9%.
The plan is to start with a low dose Test increase if needed also some dbol.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »
spiro, do You cruise ( i mean low dose test only ) or only change compounds year round?  :)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 11:49:00 AM »
spiro, do You cruise ( i mean low dose test only ) or only change compounds year round?  :)

I cruise here and there or just stop for awhile.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 01:12:11 PM »
Great tips thanks(:
i ve never used Nandrolone D before this would be my first time, my current bodyfat is around 8,5-9%.
The plan is to start with a low dose Test increase if needed also some dbol.

Deca is terrific stuff....watch the sodium/carbs and keep test on the lower end and you'll look great.  Round, veiny, full.

Easily my favorite steroid.  Gets you strong, makes the joints feel great, and builds muscle that sticks around.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 01:36:08 PM »
Deca is terrific stuff....watch the sodium/carbs and keep test on the lower end and you'll look great.  Round, veiny, full.

Easily my favorite steroid.  Gets you strong, makes the joints feel great, and builds muscle that sticks around.

Deca is great stuff,I think I rather go with High grade NPP just due to less water retention. Deca decanoate(Nandrolone decanoate) is def better for gaining mass and getting water to the joints wich gives your joints a little cushion making them feel stronger. I used to have horrible joint issues due to being so lean when I was younger and after lifting very heavy at like 6-7 BF% my joints were taxed so the first thing I wanted to start using was Deca. I noticed it is just the water that cushions the joints and makes you stronger, some long acting Test esters do similar things you can lift heavier due to the amount of water that floods your joints and give them that cushion making you feel alot stronger. Very good strategys being mentioned on this thread switching from nandrolone Decaoate when the water retention start getting bad is a great Idea.

Joint pain really sucks. I have dealt with many discomfort joints in my time.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 01:39:51 PM »

Thanks a lot!!!

Would it be fine to start with 1x injection every Monday ,150mg Test and 250-300mg Nandro D, also low dose Dbol during cycle.
some recommend 2x weely injections, I personally think 1x would be  fine but have no experience with Nandrolone D.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 04:24:15 PM »
Deca is great stuff,I think I rather go with High grade NPP just due to less water retention. Deca decanoate(Nandrolone decanoate) is def better for gaining mass and getting water to the joints wich gives your joints a little cushion making them feel stronger. I used to have horrible joint issues due to being so lean when I was younger and after lifting very heavy at like 6-7 BF% my joints were taxed so the first thing I wanted to start using was Deca. I noticed it is just the water that cushions the joints and makes you stronger, some long acting Test esters do similar things you can lift heavier due to the amount of water that floods your joints and give them that cushion making you feel alot stronger. Very good strategys being mentioned on this thread switching from nandrolone Decaoate when the water retention start getting bad is a great Idea.

Joint pain really sucks. I have dealt with many discomfort joints in my time.

Honestly, I don't care much for NPP.  Just doesn't seem to build muscle like deca, at least for me....all I've gotten out of it is a cosmetic effect that seems to disappear once I stop NPP.  Deca on the other hand slowly but surely puts on muscle tissue that stays after you stop running it, so long as you cruise on 250 test or thereabouts.

Now to be fair, I've never run NPP as long as I have run Deca, so that might explain my experiences.  But I still feel deca works better.

Thanks a lot!!!

Would it be fine to start with 1x injection every Monday ,150mg Test and 250-300mg Nandro D, also low dose Dbol during cycle.
some recommend 2x weely injections, I personally think 1x would be  fine but have no experience with Nandrolone D.

Yes, once a week is fine.  More frequent injections is always better, but the difference would be marginal.  I kinda like pinning myself, so I'd fill a syringe with 1cc test and 2cc deca, and then shoot half on monday, half on thursday....but there wasn't really any noticeable difference between this and pinning once a week

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 03:32:47 AM »
Just, wondering if there is any difference if i start with  Test and Dbol and start adding Nandrolone D after 4-5 week, or should i start with all together at same time? i am cruising on 180mg Test riht now, an will increase to 200mg weekly.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 05:31:32 AM »
Just, wondering if there is any difference if i start with  Test and Dbol and start adding Nandrolone D after 4-5 week, or should i start with all together at same time? i am cruising on 180mg Test riht now, an will increase to 200mg weekly.

Start all three together.... run the dbol 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.  It'll take around 2 weeks to notice the deca kicking in, and the dbol will cover your bases till then.

Run 200 test, 300 deca straight for 6-12 months and prepare to marvel at the physique you've developed.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 05:48:20 AM »
I used a similar stack years ago.  Front loaded the dbol for a couple of weeks.  Loved the test but the deca did decrease the libido although the test mitigated the effects somewhat.
A

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 07:05:20 AM »
Start all three together.... run the dbol 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.  It'll take around 2 weeks to notice the deca kicking in, and the dbol will cover your bases till then.

Run 200 test, 300 deca straight for 6-12 months and prepare to marvel at the physique you've developed.

Great, thanks a lot.
Got hold of Alpha-Pharma Nandrobolin 250 it's supposed to be g2g.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 04:15:46 AM »
Since i been cruising on Test 150mg weekly for 1,5 month now, wold it be fine to inject 250mg Test+500mg Nandrolone D ,1x injection then continue as usual?

afton

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2014, 04:08:21 PM »
I've run

750 mg test
900 deca
300 mast

you're the best!;)