Author Topic: RIP - Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter  (Read 3970 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
RIP - Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter
« on: April 20, 2014, 04:58:32 PM »
So no more 'Hurricane' !.
Film was too romantic .

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 10:45:58 PM »
So no more 'Hurricane' !.
Film was too romantic .

Sorry for yours loss, Abo.  :D

::) :P :-X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 11:01:23 PM »
Sorry for yours loss, Abo.  :D

::) :P :-X

PISS OFF GERONIMO

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 11:49:59 PM »
PISS OFF GERONIMO

Wannabe MC pussy.  :D

:) ;)
 :-X
 8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 12:17:14 AM »
Wannabe MC pussy.  :D

:) ;)
 :-X
 8)

Booooorriiing  :P

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: RIP - Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 02:50:31 PM »
 I was told by Paterson cops he was known for mugging old ladies because they were easy targets for him. The hollywood movie never told you that did it?  Just some mention after the movie came out how he was involved in "petty crime."

He was convicted not once but twice. When he was out after the appeal he beat to shit a woman who was very involved and vocal of his innocence.  When he got his last appeal from the federal court who released him so much time had past that the state couldn't proceed after 22 years from the original crime for a third trial.  He was released on time served not on a innocent verdict of a third trial.  

When he was in Rahway Prison he was far from the guy that gave prison guards a hard time that they portrayed him to be. He followed every rule when I knew him. If it wasn't for Bob Dylan writing a song about him and all the bleeding heart liberals no one would have ever heard about him.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 02:54:32 PM »
I was told by Paterson cops he was known for mugging old ladies because they were easy targets for him. The hollywood movie never told you that did it?  Just some mention after the movie came out how he was involved in "petty crime."

He was convicted not once but twice. When he was out after the appeal he beat to shit a woman who was very involved and vocal of his innocence.  When he got his last appeal from the federal court who released him so much time had past that the state couldn't proceed after 22 years from the original crime for a third trial.  He was released on time served not on a innocent verdict of a third trial.  He also beat up a woman who was one of his most vocal supporters when he was released from his appeal.

When he was in Rahway Prison he was far from the guy that gave prison guards a hard time that they portrayed him to be. He followed every rule when I knew him. If it wasn't for Bob Dylan writing a song about him and all the bleeding heart liberals no one would have ever heard about him.

so he was a cunt then  :D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 02:55:58 PM »
He's a thug and likely committed the murder. He became a celeb de jour so everyone's all up in arms. 'the white man sucks.' whatever. I'm not happy he's dead, but his death isn't news

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 02:58:56 PM »
Charismatic person, haven't heard of him before.

~Box In Peace~

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 03:01:06 PM »
Great boxer.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 03:52:08 PM »
I was told by Paterson cops he was known for mugging old ladies because they were easy targets for him. The hollywood movie never told you that did it?  Just some mention after the movie came out how he was involved in "petty crime."

He was convicted not once but twice. When he was out after the appeal he beat to shit a woman who was very involved and vocal of his innocence.  When he got his last appeal from the federal court who released him so much time had past that the state couldn't proceed after 22 years from the original crime for a third trial.  He was released on time served not on a innocent verdict of a third trial.  He also beat up a woman who was one of his most vocal supporters when he was released from his appeal.

X2...everything you said was correct. Even a cursory look at the rape trial even one can see he was guilty. Guy was a total piece of shit. Benefited GREATLY from that blowhard Dylan song. The movie also took great liberties to protray his fight with Joey Giardello as being some kind of robbery. In reality it was a fairly lacklustre fight that Giardello won comfortably. In all Hurricane was a fringe contender at best and nowhere near a boxing great.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 06:05:38 PM »
Actually he was a bum. His career was shit by the time he committed the murders. The liberal press paints him to have been a contender. He was a bum and a career criminal.
So Says the Christian getbigger ,who has done sooo much more in his wonderful life on the internet!
Jesus X Christ!!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 04:11:28 AM »
Recently saw the movie with Denzel.

Is that movie not accurate?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 04:22:12 AM »
Recently saw the movie with Denzel.

Is that movie not accurate?

I thought this was a given but I guess it's not. Hollywood movies are never accurate or close when it comes to a "true" story. Don't take your education or seek the truth on any topic from a movie claiming to be a true story. Especially one that has a liberal agenda.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 04:23:02 AM »
Denzel Washington is so fucking overrated.
Ψ

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 04:44:33 AM »
Denzel Washington is so fucking overrated.
Was great in driving miss daisy

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 04:57:10 AM »
Guess the race

Wider than Heath

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 05:02:54 AM »
Second hand smoke (menthol) - 6 lives
Car accident involving grape flavored vodka - 3 lives
Slip and fall deaths involving fried chicken bones- 2 lives

guilty or not, having this guy locked up saved at least 11 lives. Good work racist US judicial system  :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 05:09:26 AM »
I thought this was a given but I guess it's not. Hollywood movies are never accurate or close when it comes to a "true" story. Don't take your education or seek the truth on any topic from a movie claiming to be a true story. Especially one that has a liberal agenda.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 05:21:34 AM »

I wrote that post specifically to get a "counter image" of Rubin here...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 07:22:14 AM »
Great song.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 07:31:36 AM »
Second hand smoke (menthol) - 6 lives
Car accident involving grape flavored vodka - 3 lives
Slip and fall deaths involving fried chicken bones- 2 lives

guilty or not, having this guy locked up saved at least 11 lives. Good work racist US judicial system  :)
the humour in this reply is only compounded by your Freddie prince avartar....  well played sir  well played
a