Author Topic: Centurion Lounge LAS Airport  (Read 1228 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Centurion Lounge LAS Airport
« on: April 21, 2014, 05:46:08 AM »
Shit is pretty boss, I recommend any of you bros to stop in whilst visiting. Free food and booze, almost makes the layover worth it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Centurion Lounge LAS Airport
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
Shit is pretty boss, I recommend any of you bros to stop in whilst visiting. Free food and booze, almost makes the layover worth it.

Unfortunately, most of the scrubs that post here can barely afford a plane fare, let alone the admission fee to this lounge.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 07:59:21 AM »
Unfortunately, most of the scrubs that post here can barely afford a plane fare, let alone the admission fee to this lounge.

hahaha, like getbiggers even fly commerical.  Why would we care about some stupid lounge when we fly on our private jets loaded with supermodels, cocaine and d-bol tabs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 11:18:55 AM »

Carry a centurion or platinum card, and it's free. Best lounge I've been in at an airport.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 11:22:35 AM »

was there last week with Wiggs as we waited for a private jet. Nice places. Loved their steaks.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 11:34:35 AM »
Carry a centurion or platinum card, and it's free. Best lounge I've been in at an airport.

Again, not many here have the credit status to get a centurion or platinum card.

I agree with you about the lounge though.  I was there the end of last year on a layover flight on the way to LAX... pretty damn nice.  LAX has some great lounges too.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 03:44:31 PM »

EPIC TRUTH POST OF PEACE (ETPP).

Visa is offering a new black, stainless steel card. I got some shit in the mail for it last week. It's target marketed to all the dipshits who want to flash around a black amex "when they at the club wit they bitches" but cant come within that hemisphere of yearly spending (250k min.). What are you gaining with a black Visa? A $500 annual fee and most of the benefits are targeted to heavy business travelers (lost luggage reimbursement, trip and baggage delay insurance, access to almost all airport lounges in cities around the world). Even if you make a lot, if you dont travel heavily, its pretty much useless benefits.

Half of these airport "lounges" are created by kickbacks/incentives from credit card companies so they have something to offer idiots who want to feel elite. Heavy business travelers are the #1 user of Amex? Coincidence? None of you meatheads in double wides need a black anything. You're lucky to have a fucking credit card as Mr. Anabolic pointed out.